Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man (21265 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With a girl out of your league share your experiance / Date Women In Your League. / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Jaytexrealm: 12:30am On Aug 18, 2018
Dating a woman who is out of your league will end in disaster if you don't step up your game - Male Twitter user

Comment Below if you agrees

http://wapnetrealm.com/dating-woman-league-will-end-disaster-dont-step-game-male-twitter-user/

14 Likes

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by OneCorner: 12:48am On Aug 18, 2018
So wat shud we do wit dz piece of crap

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by emorse(m): 1:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Abeg which league are we talking about here? NPFL or EPL?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by pocohantas(f): 1:08am On Aug 18, 2018
No be only league na division

You better don't allow NL alpha males meet you here grin

8 Likes

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Auladimeji(m): 2:01am On Aug 18, 2018
Many plays in Chinese league but behaves as if they are playing EPL or Laliga

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Auladimeji(m): 2:08am On Aug 18, 2018
Sometimes,We guys dates those ladies or woman to boost our ego or to prove to our pals that we can get anything we want

14 Likes

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by CodeTemplar: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2018
How is this league defined?

1 Like

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by vizkiz: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2018
True...some women are out of our league but that doesn't mean she wouldn't "RUSH US" when we give her confirm package.

Na she go drop league come dey find us for house. Don't dare a Yoruba Demon.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by oshe11: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:

9 Likes

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by kollinz1234(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2018
I think this is a fact that is difficult to come to terms with.

14 Likes

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by CodeTemplar: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:

I tell ya.What is the definition of this league self. People tend to use slangs when they want to play ojoro. What is league in romance? Is it money? Clothes? Background? Looks? Romance is suppose to be a thing of the heart and not a league thing.

10 Likes

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by tstx(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2018
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2018
Jaytexrealm:
Dating a woman who is out of your league will end in disaster if you don't step up your game - Male Twitter user

Comment Below if you agrees

http://wapnetrealm.com/dating-woman-league-will-end-disaster-dont-step-game-male-twitter-user/

In Phynos voice, Iranu, Abasha!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by itiswellandwell: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmmmm. Very true. If na lie, go and date those ladies in banana island make you no get money. Na househelp you go turn Last last.

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature.

14 Likes

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2018
I dnt agree with him tho,there is notin wrong in dating a man dat is nt upto ur standard, as long as d man has something doing too,he can take care of himself, nt d ones dat will sit and b waiting for a big offer dat will nt come in a long time,nd while they are waiting,u feed nd clothe dem,some men are very lazy,they dont want to start frm d scratch,dey believe as a graduate with good results,dey deserve d best,dey start waiting for 6 figures salary jobs,dey dont want to start frm somewhere

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by MVLOX(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2018
i just want to comma quietly observe
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by MrPresident1: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Which league is this one talking about? League ko, premiership ni

3 Likes

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by oshe11: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2018
MVLOX:
i just want to comma quietly observe

1 Like

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by oshe11: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2018

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by pafo(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2018
Just because it didn't work for does not mean it won't for someone else.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2018
What of dating a man who is so out of your league?

1 Like

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Preshy561(f): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2018
they wouldn't wanna hear the truth.

tell them.

1 Like

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by 12345baba(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2018
They keep bringing some useless information here on nairaland.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by ItzBIM(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2018
What about dating a woman below your league?? I need answers please.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Preshy561(f): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What of dating a man who is so out of your league?
they are meant to provide for women.
that was the instruction from God.

but you see of recent,60% of Nigerian homes are being run by women,but they still give their husbands the public accolades just to protect their ego.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2018
Immediately i read dis comment,i knew it came frm a yoruba guy,trust me i wasnt disappointed,toying with ladies like some pets..God will punish all dis yoruba demons,,jst look at wat u are saing,'jst to prove to our pals that bla bla bla'..thinking with ur dlcks instead of brains,spits
P
Auladimeji:
Sometimes,We guys dates those ladies or woman to boost our ego or to prove to our pals that we can get anything we want

4 Likes

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Benoxvals(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2018
The guy get complex issues..
No woman is out of my league..
The thing is that some ladies too
dey do gra gra when they see small
money but I got their KEY

1 Like

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2018
But dating a that is above your league will end well.
Most women hate footing the bills and giving yet they fantasize about men coming into their lives to do these.
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by QuickStandard: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Truth though,
cut your coat according to your clothe.

Sell your used inverter batteries at QSS

please check our sig
Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2018
The funny thing is that most ladies who claim to be high class are broke.

How can a broke lady who can't afford ordinary Toyota corolla 2005 model be forming high class and high league for people?

Some people say if you date high maintenance chicks you'll die... okay

That they love luxury doesn't mean you must support it every time. Most men actually do these stuffs without being told or coerced and later they'll start wailing about how a parasite leeched on them.

4 Likes

Re: 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man by KanwuliaExtra: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2018
. . . . And vice versa!

Mismatches always end in disaster. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience / I Quit People Easily, Pls Help. / Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.