Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) (59654 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by BIXYBABE: 4:58am On Aug 18, 2018
ok
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by otunbabadok(m): 5:02am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:
I want to do a little giveaway

Am thinking of giving 10 people 2k each or a bigger amount to fewer number

Abeg drop mine here 3002814313 first bank
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by marshalcarter: 5:03am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

boss mi....abeg...I need bah to complete my money for guitar
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Mathias1976: 5:05am On Aug 18, 2018
Enjoy... Its your money
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by NothingDoMe: 5:06am On Aug 18, 2018
I am very much surprised at the number of people awake these days at night.
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by longjon: 5:06am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Nice one bro.
Though I’m surprised at the number of people who responded to your request.
I hope it’s those who really needs this money that responded Cos I trust my Nigerian brethren not to dull when ‘awoof’ surfaces.

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by issylarry(m): 5:14am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Oya do am @2049295133,uba.God bless u
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 5:28am On Aug 18, 2018
shocked
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by tunary(m): 5:33am On Aug 18, 2018
David o own a private jet
hard to believe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by emperorblog(m): 5:33am On Aug 18, 2018
mhen nothing good come easy
there is more to this
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Jakasibo(m): 5:35am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

First Bank

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by wendiescakes: 5:37am On Aug 18, 2018
‭2071344995‬ Uba
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by seborrhic: 5:39am On Aug 18, 2018
Still can't and won't believe davido owns a jet. The logistics just don't match.

7 Likes

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by evansjeff(m): 5:49am On Aug 18, 2018
Obierika:

It's not buying it that's the main issue, the real challenge is having sustained cash flow to maintain it

Poverty mentality will kill some people I swear. I didn't mention your name o

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Pharmchy: 5:49am On Aug 18, 2018
Bros pls I count me join ooh. Am a student seriously need that. Thank u and God bless u. 0044948935. Access bank
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Ategberoson(m): 5:52am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

abeg bro make I enjoy this benefit too for schl registration gtbank 0210643702 cry
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by sunison29(m): 5:52am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

0052566722 diamond bank.oputa james.tanks abeg help me out make I us quench hunger her for nekede.
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by nicedas(m): 5:56am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

a unn third year student who is broke... epp brother.. phone number...08028041359... account number 0696854598. Access bank
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by JasonScoolari: 5:56am On Aug 18, 2018
They've successfully turned this thread into a BVN/Account registration centre.

7 Likes

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:59am On Aug 18, 2018
So the MOD chose to move this post to fp by 3am, because it's Davido and chioma, shareholders of Nairaland.

U no go still enter d plane, don't go and sleep mod
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Sannisege: 6:01am On Aug 18, 2018
nwanneni:
buying ain't an issue?do you have 1 million dollars?
You people just sit in your holes(houses) and be talking shit.
So u think someone that can dish out 10 million dollar upwards for a jet won't be able to maintain it? undecided
Mtcheew!
Which yeye 10 million dollars? This old school plane? why Davido no dey show us the interior of his used and refurbished aeroplane. He should stop risking his life by flying in that thing. Some retards will quote to say I'm poor now.

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:05am On Aug 18, 2018
seborrhic:
Still can't and won't believe davido owns a jet.
The logistics just don't match.

Only you get sense for ere.. logistics don't match one bit. If not dbanj, don jazzy, 2face, or psquare for Don get one since.

People will say he is a board member of his dad company and all, but I doubt if his dad has one, not to talk of his Uncle senator, even his elder brother Adewale don't have one.

7 Likes

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 6:12am On Aug 18, 2018
cheesy Remove money domestic violence don enter, love don crash
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by josielewa(m): 6:17am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

hmm...i dey list ooo...0026134698 diamond bank....Thanks if u for sure... cool
ALAYORMII:

hmm...i dey list ooo...0026134698 diamond bank....Thanks if u for sure...
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:24am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

grin
ALAYORMII:

uncle make i drop my akant number?
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by buttlover(m): 6:25am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

oh my God. 0737312898 access bank. God bless
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by educhigo: 6:30am On Aug 18, 2018
chioma see what you put yourself into by now devido go don drill the dole like this,we dont want to hear your cry when devido move away with other girls,you not ask other girls before you enter

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Pasca07: 6:36am On Aug 18, 2018
Sannisege:
Which yeye 10 million dollars? This old school plane? why Davido no dey show us the interior of his used and refurbished aeroplane. He should stop risking his life by flying in that thing. Some retards will quote to say I'm poor now.
keep your fucking dirty poor mouth shut,if u see old school plane can you recognize it? You even talk about not showing the interior it shows you are too poor to watch the video because of data...someone is even comparing him with psquare and don jazzy? David is from Rich family while 2face and co are hustlers

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by sisisioge: 6:37am On Aug 18, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Only you get sense for ere.. logistics don't match one bit. If not dbanj, don jazzy, 2face, or psquare for Don get one since.

People will say he is a board member of his dad company and all, but I doubt if his dad has one, not to talk of his Uncle senator, even his elder brother Adewale don't have one.

Don't be so certain. Davido is a complete show off, he is the kind that won't mind saving all he had plus borrowings just to buy this big show off. Also, there's been allegations here and there about extra curriculum activities. A jet would make that so much easier for him.
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by yomcity: 6:41am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:

This is my acct details 0006491575 stanbic God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: / Don Jazzy Rocks Painted Fingernails, D'banj Reacts / Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.