Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Affiliate Marketers, Help Me With This Very Important List Building Question? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketers, Help Me With This Very Important List Building Question? (482 Views)

Create A Clickbank From Nigeria 2021| Fast And Secure For Affiliate Marketers / Best Things In Life Are FREE: Business Owners And AFFILIATE Marketers Get In NOW / 5 Done For You List Building Sales Funnel With Private Label Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketers, Help Me With This Very Important List Building Question? by grandstar(m): 3:47am On Aug 18, 2018
I want to start building a list and I am about setting up a funnel to achieve that which will include an autoresponder.

My problem is that I am worried about using a Nigerian location. I feel once my subscribers find out I'm in Nigeria, they'll unsubscribe sharp sharp.

I'll be targeting tier 1 countries for traffic such as U.S.A, U.K, Canada, Australia and so on.

Would you advise I use Nigeria or use a foriegn country like the U.K?

What has been your experience? Has the Nigerian address worked against you or it does not matter?
Re: Affiliate Marketers, Help Me With This Very Important List Building Question? by Godsent12(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2018
I'm also having same challenge,besides most nigerians do not fancy buying or patronising online marketers.This is where changing of ip address to target foreign countries.u can use facebook ad to target any particular country of choice.
Re: Affiliate Marketers, Help Me With This Very Important List Building Question? by grandstar(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Godsent12:
I'm also having same challenge,besides most nigerians do not fancy buying or patronising online marketers.This is where changing of ip address to target foreign countries.u can use facebook ad to target any particular country of choice.

If you're selling stuff online from clickbank, Jvzoo and other affiliate networks you have to target the tier 1 countries which I mentioned in my first post.

Why change IP to target foreign visitors?
Re: Affiliate Marketers, Help Me With This Very Important List Building Question? by Godsent12(m): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2018
How are you targeting those countries.
Re: Affiliate Marketers, Help Me With This Very Important List Building Question? by grandstar(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2018
Godsent12:
How are you targeting those countries.

Placing adverts on Facebook and Bing.

Before placing adverts, watch videos on Bing and facebook advertising on YouTube.

Also, you can buy a Bing coupon on Fiverr.

Just search, "Bing Coupon"

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Online With Vendorfy Affiliate Program / Empower Yourself As A 3d Animated Flooring Expert / The Uncovered Secret To Mini-importation Business For Nigerians.ranging From $5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.