Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) (20390 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by DKM123: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Donjazzy12:

It is because of men like you that women are now murdering their weak husbands! May your innocent cant-kill-a- Fly wife not kill you for being a very very weak woman wrapper!

You see your life. Your warped sense of what it takes to be a man. Your low IQ and extremely low mentality tells you that beating a woman and (possibly killing her in the process) is what makes you a strong MAN!

A guy like you talked INTELLIGENTLY with very LOGICAL points and from a good and very healthy state of mind, yet you who is obviously less of a man (in fact less of a human being) are calling him a weakling.

Bros, say you get power to the panel beat woman no mean say you be powerful man o.

It is having the STRENGTH OF CHARACTER, MIND AND BODY to know that it is wrong to throw blows with women that makes you a REAL MAN!!!! That is where true strength lies.

If it was a picture of a woman throwing hot oil or putting poison in the man's food for insulting her or cutting off his dick for being unfaithful or paying boys to beat her husband for insulting her, the guy you quoted would have also condemned it. I am sure you would have condemned it too. You won't call a woman who also condemns it a weakling. You will call her wise. So why the heck does this seem right to you? I will tell you, it is because you aren't in a good place mentally.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by Ezniteadin(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Revenge, Vendetta, Hatred, Un-forgiveness, Stubbornness, Trouble, Just name it, goes along with being a woman, They enjoy punishing a man and they can paint the eyes to look like a victim

women remove the garb of consequence, for instance, If i put my hand in the fire, I expect to get burnt

when a woman tell the story of the burnt finger, she will refuse to tell how she put her hands in the fire first

they curse, insult, fornicate and do all sort of things even abandon children or over spend the budgets and come online to act the victim

She wants the police to arrest and lock up the man she opened her legs for in the past,

where is the love that you once had for him

what did you do to warrant beating, NO ONE KNOWS

FOR men, Beating a woman is not the solution, no sane man raises a hand on women, there are better ways to deflate the ego and arrogance of a stubborn woman

But for a woman to tell a single story in the name of looking for pity is too offensive to me.

You will never hear them say what they did before the beating
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2018
MRSoftapples:
No matter the offence she committed which I'm sure is not murder,, No woman on earth deserve to be beaten like this,,, this is inhuman and outright wickedness,,
You've totally been pussyfied and there's seems to be nothing anyone can do to help you.

No matter what she did? Was your brain on vacation when you typed that nonsense? Stop woman wrappering on social for cheap likes.

The reason these women rush to social media with their stories is because folks like you will never ask them what they did. You folks have successfully singled out make gender for abuse.

See whoever starts a fight is responsible for what happens to him or her during the fight and I care not if she is a woman.
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2018
It didn't happen in Lagos, bloggers should stop misleading people

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by HenryWilliams(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2018
nairalanduseles:

i know u re a fool and whoever liked your comment is the same as you.......irrespective of what she has done he should never hit her........anybody who hits a lady should be in chains....no excuse for F.ck ups

And what would u say if it was the reverse?
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2018
bentlywills:
Too much battery in this country

Domestic violence everywhere

Fake news.
This didn't happen in Lagos as the post suggests. The phone number there says it all.
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by inkon: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2018
Vickygarl:
95% of the comments on nairaland are usually sentimental. In the process of trying to put down people out of sentiment, the main aim of a post is forgotten.
A woman was beaten up and people are just posting comments here based on their hatred for women forgetting that it's not the point of the post.
I will always say this: There's no justifiable reason for a man to lay his hands on a woman and vice versa. Although there are times that the woman provokes him to a point where he can't resist laying his hands on her, the man should simply just walk away so as to allow peace to reign. The walking away might be temporary or permanent depending on situation on ground. Even if the woman was wrong at first, beating her up makes the man become the wrong one and physical assault is a criminal offence.
Kindly do not quote me with insults please, I just gave my own opinion.

Yes! I've quoted you but not to insult you.

Sometimes, there is this need to correct some gnawing impressions.

How could you possibly say that people are responding based on their hatred for women?

I mean, is it possible that men will ever hate women?

My answer is that nature has made it impossible for men to hate women. However, men hate the ugly lifestyle that women have adopted through feminism. It is not natural and will never stay.

For instance, I was chatting with a lady recently when she jokingly said she would chop off my dickk. It was a joke though but why does it have to be my dickk? You know these things are prevalent these days. And the fact that she can joke with something like that means whomever that doesn't want to lose his dickk needs to stay away from her. I can't imagine myself telling a lady that I'll chop off her breasts, never!

Now, since the lady in question did not explain what provoked her man, let's assume she attempted something as terrible as that. If that is the case, would you still hold your opinion that women must not be touched
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by Pat081: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Eziokwugbaoto:
When she was eating the guys money did she call us??
do u knw maybe she is d type one making d money
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by Timekeeper: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
God punish u hahahahhaha

Why laff when u r cursing me? Stop it, that's the least I need now.
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2018
yanabasee:

No woman deserves this.....Not even your unborn daughter!!!
No one deserves this you mean?
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2018
yanabasee:

Leave daughter out of it. Thats just one side of the story. What if she's the kind that made an attempt on your life or your loved ones.
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by neonly: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2018
abiodunalasa:
angry
My Grandfather use to say "The day a Man beat his woman he stooped being a Man in all senses".

I hold this words so dear. And when I see men beat their lady I just wanna strangle somebody.

Understanding is what women needs not beating.

Be in d guy shoe first before judging
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2018
abiodunalasa:
angry
My Grandfather use to say "The day a Man beat his woman he stooped being a Man in all senses".

I hold this words so dear. And when I see men beat their lady I just wanna strangle somebody.

Understanding is what women needs not beating.
what if the woman attacked him 1st?

Sorry but your grandpa is not 100% right. Personally I can beat a woman worse than what's on these pictures if she hits me 1st. I don't care how mild or little she hits me, if she has the spine to hit me I'll hit her so hard she will land in hospital
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by neonly: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2018
egojeny1:

Including ur mother and sisters. Ewu!!

No need for d abuse now una dey fight before
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by strangest(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2018
hope this is not another tonto dike... you will be surprised when it is finally revealed that she is the one that hurt herself....
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by thesicilian: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2018
trapQ:
Always you didn't have sense. You proved me right.
You're not worth my time, sis.
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2018
nairalanduseles:

very bold bastard u hit a lady and u have the guts to come here and say trash......why not walk away after she hit u ......lucky u re in Nigeris if u were here i swear u will be on chanel 9 news tonight..... u sure will be regretting

She hits me and you expect me to walk away..

You're indeed useless as your moniker implies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by pozolana(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2018
The husband give am what we call Nkwuoboti. If you know, u know.
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2018
Juliearth:

Are you in any way justifying what he did? I am not oblivious of the fact that some women are foul-mouthed,but then DV is still not the way to vent anger

If you read what I wrote carefully, you'd see where I condemned what he did or you just choose to ignore that part?.
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2018
trapQ:
I believe you're very stupid. If he had killed her in the process would you have typed that same nonsense.

So, since he did not kill her
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2018
The fact that the police are reluctant to do anything about the case should make you people to question this lady.

We all know that police in South Africa and Namibia are the most civilized in Africa as whole and won't waste time in doing something.

Maybe after analyzing the whole situation they found out the woman is wrong. But she decided to run to social media to play victim card.

Both she and the man should be locked up.
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2018
yanabasee:

Nonsense
But the guy deserves whatever she did to him Abi?
If my daughter misbehaves she should face the consequences.
Even though I haven't done it before, I believe no guy will beat a woman for doing nothing.
Women are v.cunny/mischievous & social media is making it worse
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Tallesty1:
You've totally been pussyfied and there's seems to be nothing anyone can do to help you.

No matter what she did? Was your brain on vacation when you typed that nonsense? Stop woman wrappering on social for cheap likes.

The reason these women rush to social media with their stories is because folks like you will never ask them what they did. You folks have successfully singled out make gender for abuse.

See whoever starts a fight is responsible for what happens to him or her during the fight and I care not if she is a woman.

According to him even if a lady hits you first, you've no right to hit her
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2018
inkon:

Yes! I've quoted you but not to insult you.

Sometimes, there is this need to correct some gnawing impressions.

How could you possibly say that people are responding based on their hatred for women?

I mean, is it possible that men will ever hate women?

My answer is that nature has made it impossible for men to hate women. However, men hate the ugly lifestyle that women have adopted through feminism. It is not natural and will never stay.

For instance, I was chatting with a lady recently when she jokingly said she would chop off my dickk. It was a joke though but why does it have to be my dickk? You know these things are prevalent these days. And the fact that she can joke with something like that means whomever that doesn't want to lose his dickk needs to stay away from her. I can't imagine myself telling a lady that I'll chop off her breasts, never!

Now, since the lady in question did not explain what provoked her man, let's assume she attempted something as terrible as that. If that is the case, would you still hold your opinion that women must not be touched
Like u said, the lady u were chatting with said she would cut off your d**k as a joke. I can only wonder what kinda conversation u were having that led to that joke. Not saying she did something right though.
Concerning the main post, my point is that people shouldeave sentiments aside when passing judgement. There are some things that are simply not justifiable and physical assault is one of them. It can easily change a good person to a criminal within seconds.
I don't support evil perpetrators, be it male or female.
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2018
trapQ:
I believe you're very stupid. If he had killed her in the process would you have typed that same nonsense.

It seems a teenager is behind this moniker.

You always insulting people who don't share the same ideology with you on every thread you comment in.
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by zinizta: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

Beware of ladies who always rush to social media to play the victim card.

Even though I never support what the man did, but this lady is evil for rushing to the social media to post this rubbish.

She never narrates what happened that made the man beat her up.

So, She should STFU.

if you provoke me and i proceed to shoot you in the head....Does the provocation provide an acceptable and just grounds for murder ?

please change the way you reason...
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2018
Vickygarl:

Like u said, the lady u were chatting with said she would cut off your d**k as a joke. I can only wonder what kinda conversation u were having that led to that joke. Not saying she did something right though.
Concerning the main post, my point is that people shouldeave sentiments aside when passing judgement. There are some things that are simply not justifiable and physical assault is one of them. It can easily change a good person to a criminal within seconds.
I don't support evil perpetrators, be it male or female.

No man or woman has the right to hit someone unless she was hit first.

Even know if you're a woman it's not right to hit your fellow woman unless you were hit first, same applies to men.

If you do that someone who knows his rights you'll pay with your nose even if it was ordinary slap.

Hit only when you were hit first or if the person poses physical danger to you.
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2018
HeWrites:

She hits me and you expect me to walk away..

You're indeed useless as your moniker implies.

las las na jail u go end up
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by Fhowe: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

Even though I never support what the man did, but this lady is evil for rushing to the social media to post this rubbish.

So, She should STFU.
she looks like a trouble maker sef my own opinion
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by Gaddafih001(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

May the heavens bless you.

So, She should STFU.
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by Fuckboi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
egojeny1:

Including ur mother and sisters. Ewu!!
don't be stupid.. he said most women, he did not call your mother or sister.. so why calling his??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Found On Church's Altar In Ondo (video) / Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo / NDLEA Operative Drowns In Maiduguri While Chasing A Drug Baron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.