Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) (20393 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by trapQ: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Comment sensibly and I won't insult you.
How can a rational human support such babarity?
Hanseel1:

It seems a teenager is behind this moniker.

You always insulting people who don't share the same ideology with you on every thread you comment in.
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by trapQ: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
So I guess your boss should panel beat you whenever you err as long as he doesn't kill you, right sir?
HeWrites:

So, since he did not kill her
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by trapQ: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Trust me , you're inconsequential.
thesicilian:

You're not worth my time, sis.
Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
trapQ:
Trust me , you're inconsequential.

Re: Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 19, 2018
trapQ:
Comment sensibly and I won't insult you.
How can a rational human support such babarity?

It's not your business though.

As usual I expect you to insult me. Immature people everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Warns Nigerians Against Using New Viral Slogan 'No Gree For Anybody' -VID / NSCDC Officer Killed In Sokoto Gun Battle (Photos) / Woman Burns Houseboy With Iron For Drinking Her Soft Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.