Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated (30112 Views)

Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by nairalaila: 5:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Earlier this week, it was reported that a radio station/music house property owned by Yinka Ayefele, which is estimated at over N800m was going to be demolished by the Oyo State government.

The notice Yinka Ayefele was served, read; 

“Having failed to comply with the earlier stop work/quit/ contravention notice (s) served on your development or as your structure is found to be structurally defective/poses danger or constitutes a nuisance to the occupier or the general public, you are hereby ordered to vacate the site and remove the structure thereon within three days, failure of which the government shall effect the removal and commence legal action against you in accordance with Section 43 of the law.”

Reacting to the development, Yinka Ayefele who spoke to Punch through his publicist David Ajiboye, said that the demolition of the edifice which houses his radio station and music studio is politically motivated.

“We don’t see it as a threat; instead we see it as a challenge because the planned demolition of the music house is politically motivated. When the governor visited the studio in 2016, he said people told him to demolish the building because Ayefele was not in his camp. The building was approved in June 2008 as a business premise; that is over 10 years ago,” he said.

He also quoted verbatim the statement made by Ajimobi when he visited the studio in October 2016; 

“I want to use this opportunity to thank God for the ability to be here because when we contested the first time and won, a lot of people came to meet me to destroy the music house because Ayefele is not for us and he is always using songs to insult us. But I didn’t see any reason why I should demolish it because I felt if Ayefele is not for us now, he may be for us later. I am happy today that Ayefele is beside me now and I pray that the business will keep flourishing and this is the best studio I have seen in Oyo State.”

https://lailasnews.com/demolition-of-my-n800m-music-house-politically-motivated-yinka-ayefele/

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by itspzpics(m): 5:29am On Aug 18, 2018
Before nko

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by okomile(f): 5:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Nigeria might be a zoo but let us get approvals from the appropriate establishment when erecting our structures.

This is what you get when they come after you.

Approval
Settle omo onile for each tipper of sand

We shall get there in 2050 grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by Baawaa(m): 5:59am On Aug 18, 2018
“I want to use this opportunity to thank God for the ability to be here because when we contested the first time and won, a lot of people came to meet me to destroy the music house because Ayefele is not for us and he is always using songs to insult us. But I didn’t see any reason why I should demolish it because I felt if Ayefele is not for us now, he may be for us later. I am happy today that Ayefele is beside me now and I pray that the business will keep flourishing and this is the best studio I have seen in Oyo State.”
I reason with Ayefele because most of those who spends for him prodigaly are PDP and the money is not coming as before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by DavSagacity(m): 6:04am On Aug 18, 2018
Everybody knows that.
Oga constituted authority should just park his trouble and and leave or spend the remaining months of his tenure peace OOOoo...

13 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 18, 2018
itspzpics:
Before nko
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by MightySparrow: 6:23am On Aug 18, 2018
Is Ayefele into politics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by Oblongata: 6:35am On Aug 18, 2018
I stay at the mouth end of eyini, opposite ayefele...

The accidents that occur there everytime is alarming!

The road there needs to be widened. ..

All the other buildings are far inside, only ayefele is outside; on the road... making the road to tilt leftward thereby creating risk for motorists

It is not witch hunt, it is progressive

That building is on the road joor

Heard it shouldn't have been approved in the first place but for the then political influence Ayefele had...

Even one of his workers was killed by a vehicle last year, and many others have been lucky with injuries. ..

I love Ayefele and his radio station, but i value human lives above all...

He should seek compensation

Please look at the picture closely and see the next building how far inside it is

Oblongata:

Sir

firstly the building is located at a bend i.e without the building, the road will run straight. ..

Secondly, the road adjoins lagos-ibadan express road so you can be certain that many of the road users there are on top speed; overtaking at that bend occurs alot thereby causing accident. ..

Thirdly, when there is any activity going-on at the building, most vehicles park on that road and throngs of people move in and out, creating risk to themselves as well as other road users; shall i go on?

that building needs to go, accidents there are too much these days....

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by AmazingGoodies: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2018
sorry for the loss man embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by AtikuNetwork: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2018
I think this Ayefela should go and settle with the government and not turn it into a public sympathy of a thing. Go and negotiate with government so you two can settle.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by tstx(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2018
talk all u want.... E go still end for ground...

this is naija

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by deebrain(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2018
Very strong
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by yomalex(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2018
hmm
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by Ogbuefienubiaka: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2018
This is so unfortunate. We have another El-Rufai in Oyo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by DimIsaac10(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2018
Vote for a political party that will protect your business...
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by kaykay1980: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2018
ok
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2018
Ayefele clearly stated he got approval in 2008 Why is Ajimobi after him?
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by Acidosis(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2018
Oblongata:
i stay at the mouth end of eyini, opposite ayefele...

the accidents that occur there everytime is alarming!

the road there needs to be widened. ..

all the other buildings are far inside, only ayefele is outside; on the road... making the road to tilt leftward thereby creating risk for motorists

it is not witch hunt, it is progressive

that building is on the road joor

please look at the picture closely and see the next building how far inside it is

Who approved the building? Ayefele? If you must demolish, then compensate him reasonably. Senseless moves from "Mr Constituted Authority" will only scare potential investors.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by lajoriglobal09(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2018
Oblongata:
i stay at the mouth end of eyini, opposite ayefele...

the accidents that occur there everytime is alarming!

the road there needs to be widened. ..

all the other buildings are far inside, only ayefele is outside; on the road... making the road to tilt leftward thereby creating risk for motorists

it is not witch hunt, it is progressive

that building is on the road joor

please look at the picture closely and see the next building how far inside it is
hmmmm,on point Sir.

14 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by femijamz: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2018
oyo state govt should just pity dis man, they should look at his condition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by Olaposiwaju: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2018
800 million? That house and everything in it no worth 100 million biko

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2018
If I talk now e go be like say I hate APC!

They are killing Nigeria!

No job and the existing ones is been demolished

This people get sense so

Do you think it's only Aiyefele that would be affected

Tomorrow now, Mr President will say Nigerians are lazy!

Why would anyone want to invest in Nigeria After collecting loans build a structure the just one day it will be demolished because someone is feeling insecure undecided

I repeat in a sane country government host and appreciate employers of labour! To encourage them to do more and even motivate others to emulate such!

Through this means unemployment will gradually be a thing of the past!

That is if the government meant well for the people!

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2018
If he has the relevant approvals he will be duly compensated. Everyone knows that major roads are eventually widened to accomodate community development, and nobody should place himself above the greater good of the community.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by Sannisege: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Aiyefele please do the right thing. We love you but the right thing must be done.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by Dannyset(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Why, are you contesting for anything? You can always take the court route if you have all the required documents covering your property.
The earlier we start removing sentiment and emotion from issues like this in this country, the better for our development.

9 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by talk2rotman(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2018
whichever way.... forge ahead man... God will be with u
Re: Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated by Lordofthewest(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2018
His radio station was where minister of information shittu was disgraced the other day when he had argument with sowore..So yeah this is definitely politically motivated.Ayefele has finally been gotten

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am My Mother’s Daughter" - Lydia Forson Shows Mother-daughter Resemblance / Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce / Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.