Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) (19709 Views)

Damaris Mutua Muthee Murdered By Her Boyfriend In Kenya (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) / Susan Njoki Found Dead In A Mortuary In Kenya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2018
Pavore9:
They are trooping into Nairobi on a daily basis, many of them are yet to be caught. I know their zones.

yea yea

even where I live, some of them are exhibiting criminal tendencies

And the police has been rounding them up

Nigerians have a BIG PROBLEM

The PROBLEM is wanting to get rich quick and by ALL MEANS

And our society has even glamourised it, parents pushing theur kids, etc

The usekess society back "home" in Nigeria is giving rise to the menace;undecided

until we vilify wealth without visible work, the shithole SOCIETY will continue to sink

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by bedspread: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2018
SarakiBukola:
I zoomed their names....

Guess what i saw ...?
I also zoomed their Names and found out that they are Nigerians...
Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by omoelerin1: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Temptee101:
Crime cuts across all societies, nowhere is spared. If they are found culpable to have committed any crime, they should face the wrath of the law. Let's stop blowing things out of proportion
Biafrans are criminals who drag the name of Nigeria in the mud in foreign land.

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by ilyasom(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2018
They should give this idiots their country jor, they are spoiling our name

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2018
No Afonja on the list, The list was probably tampered with, undecided .

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Igbo destroying d image of Naija since the time of lugard amalgamation

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by omoelerin1: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2018
emmie14:

If anybody from your west is doing or did fraud his generation including you shall be prisoned in all aspects of life from generation to generation...amen.
Let us jail these ones first

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by peacengine(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2018
Ugosample:

what does this have to do with me?

U wanna disown ya brodas? K let me explain to u. You encourage some of ur brodas by telling dem "Nija don cast" de can make it abroad, it's easier in other African countries. Ya brodas believe u, pack their bags, sell stuff and hit the road. When they arrive, reality set in, no easy money, then they turn to crime to save face. Ya brodas give us bad rep every where.

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by peacengine(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2018
Ugosample:

yea yea

even where I live, some of them are exhibiting criminal tendencies

Nigerians have a BIG PROBLEM

And our society has even glamourised it, parents pushing theur kids, etc

The usekess society back "home" in Nigeria is giving rise to the menace;undecided

until we vilify wealth without visible work, the shithole SOCIETY will continue to sink

It's ya brodas from the EAST, IGBOs!!! The land of the rising curse!!!!

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2018
emmie14:

If anybody from your west is doing or did fraud his generation including you shall be prisoned in all aspects of life from generation to generation...amen.

fire your Generation. fool. God punish your parents

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2018
omoelerin1:
Biafrans are criminals who drag the name of Nigeria in the mud in foreign land.
And your zoo won't still allow them leave
Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2018
FLATMATES from the east coast.. Oh God pls when are they going to biafuro?

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2018
"419 no be thief.Its just a game. Everybody dey play am"

Modified:
Nigerians tho. They leave a mark wherever they go.
Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2018
cheesy wink grin sad cheesy grin ipob fl@theads are criminals. Without their names,their symbolic fl@theads,apku face plus yamz legs nah confarm identification

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2018
theve almost scam,me with,this method,before
Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by Moukandjo: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy wink grin sad cheesy grin ipob fl@theads are criminals. Without their names,their symbolic fl@theads,apku face plus yamz legs nah confarm identification
Are you talking about the things that look like this
Say no to tribalism, my friend! grin

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Nigeria government, give these flat.heads their Biafra. We are tired of them. They are destroying our imagine abroad.
Gosh!

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by omoelerin1: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2018
'Why am I sharing a country with these' people? Lugard, God go punish you in your grave'.
This is their usual statement to disrepute northerners.

Kenya govt should kill all of them.
Useless people.

I know many Igbo people that don't use their Igbo name when they wanted to apply for Chinese visa. They rather use Yoruba name. cus chinese govt don wise up now, whenever they see names like okoro or chukwudi they are now reluctant to grant them visa.
I remember my experience at the Chinese emmbasy, in 2007.
China don dey make it difficult now to get their visa. No thanks to these criminal ipob.

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2018
tishbite41:
money by any means . still beta dan skull mining
But flat heads mine skull too, Obudu shrine still fresh in our memory, they even feast on human skin. flat headies ar just too worst

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by Patrioticooduan: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2018
Ugosample:

yea yea

even where I live, some of my Biafran brothers are exhibiting criminal tendencies

We Biafrans have a BIG PROBLEM

And our society has even glamourised it, our Biafran parents pushing theur kids, etc

The usekess society back "home" in Biafra republic is giving rise to the menace;undecided

until we vilify wealth without visible work, the shithole SOCIETY will continue to sink.
Give us Biafra
Good to know
Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2018
peacengine:

U wanna disown ya brodas? K let me explain to u. You encourage some of ur brodas by telling dem "Nija don cast" de can make it abroad, it's easier in other African countries. Ya brodas believe u, pack their bags, sell stuff and hit the road. When they arrive, reality set in, no easy money, then they turn to crime to save face. Ya brodas give us bad rep every where.

Nigeria don cast

that's the truth

Nigeria worship ill gotten money

that is the consequence of it

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2018
I never imagined that DEVELOPMENT is underway in Kenya.

Shoot all of them please. Don't deport criminals back to Nigeria.

Idiotic swines.
When Bubu called them lazy youths, they couldn't eat for weeks due to vexation. How can all these young men chose to take criminality as an occupation?

Their elders, traditional institutions, parents etc surreptitiously support these lowlives to make money any which way.

Wasted generation

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by skallion7(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2018
Just imagine these mofoz all the way to east Africa. Smh

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by skallion7(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2018
peacengine:

It's ya brodas from the EAST, IGBOs!!! The land of the rising curse!!!!
Land of the rising curse. Hahahahhaha

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by trapQ: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2018
Excuse me , who pays clearance fees for DHL?
CaptainBUGGY:
The Do this shit in Nigeria too, if anyone send u stuffs thru DHL, they will call u for clearance fees .... Happened to me before the idiot almost got 50k from me
Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by Rindo69: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2018
All these my Okeke and Okoye people!!! Are Nigerians cursed? All we do is drag the name of this country down by acts of fraud . We cannot even get a mobile payment solution right and then we go ahead to try to and spoil a system that works in Kenya! Continue

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Good to know
why did you edit my post
Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by EarthXmetahuman: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2018
Landslide victory for biafra people..

Always spoiling our names all over the world.

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by EarthXmetahuman: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2018
Moukandjo:

Are you talking about the things that look like this
Say no to tribalism, my friend! grin
huh

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2018
Something is wrong somewhere. lipsrsealed

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2018
I always relate with my fellow Nigerians with care, especially the Igbos. Many Igbo youths lack good values. They are problems to themselves and other Nigerians. They export crimes to almost everywhere. Presently, Thailand is checking information about 1400 Nigerians living there. More than 1000 Yeebos in Thailand are caged for life for different crimes. Many Eastern youths are not brought up well.

Re: 19 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Kenya (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2018
see dem, okonkwo dem

Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin / Man Seeks For Justice For His Late Brother Killed By A Cop In Rivers State