Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" (32557 Views)

Most Women Enjoy Being Beaten / Olatunji Bukky Buys SUV Ford For Her Birthday (Photos) / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by trapQ: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2018
While I think this is true I also think Nollywood actors should receive sense and dwell less on sex. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by vizkiz: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:

As in ehn! Once them fling bra commot.
Na to dive in with reckless abandon. They don't want the girl to change her mind and say she no do again. So, penetration is the first on their mind grin grin

Lol...An average Nigerian doesn't care about pre-intimacy, they only want to last longer while drilling a woman.

They don't even know half of it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by RevenGeMission: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2018
No scientific proof or evidence
No theory to support the claim

No experience to justify the suggestion , we should just take your word for it ??

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by henrixx(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Say no to sex grin

But seriously women enjoy sex more I believe

When phucking a girl you'll see her eyes looking sleepy...tells you how much she's enjoying it but as a guy the real sweetness comes seconds before cumming

2 Likes

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by NigerianBae: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Men always work on the few seconds B4 they cum, woman enjoy the whole process, if the pre-intimacy is on point.

Wisdom smiley

Want to start dropshipping?
Start today
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by nairalanduseles: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2018
okomile:
Men should ensure they satisfy their partner and be patient. It takes long for a woman to climax.

grin grin grin

some men got skills
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by SexTin(f): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2018
XVIER:
Sex is overrated and mostly exaggerated
You Dn't Like It angry
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by adetes: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2018
And so

3 Likes

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Dollabiz: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Yes we do
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2018
A woman squirts depending on the number of deep thrusts a man can have and how fast those thrusts are and and how long too
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by eyinjuege: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2018
This woman has come again
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by sparkle6(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2018
Blah blah blah. We need cash, money, ego, ojomma not some skin with an opening.

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by bluefilm: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Oga shut up!

Are you a woman?

Why will you be mouthing off such nonsense?

Men enjoy sex more than women.

For men, orgasm is always assured.

I wish I could say the same for women.

2 Likes

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by lexy2014: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2018
XVIER:
Sex is overrated and mostly exaggerated
no do now
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by abefeb1(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2018
franchasng:
True.

Women enjoy sex more than men only when they are having sex with their dream man or preferred man, and women have more self control towards sexual urge than men.

Also women enjoy sex more than men when they are having sex with their desired man, but men enjoy sex even with a mad woman, this is where the difference lies.

Women are very preferential or selective with their choice of sexual partner while most men don't have choice; any woman is okay for them no matter how she looks, a very disgusting trait in majority of men cry

Women prefer to have sex with a man they feel is above them in mental capacity, financial status, social status, academic status, career status while men don't care about the financial, social, mental, psychological or emotional status of their sex partner or target.

A woman can be truly fulfilled having sex with one desired or chosen man till she dies but a man will never be truly fulfilled and satisfied having sex with just one female till he dies; it hardly ever happens, in fact it never ever happens lipsrsealed

it happens bro..

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by DrTonitee(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2018
That u go in deeply doesn't translate to you knowing deeply.
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Mediajungle: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2018
For accurate news visit http://mediajungle.com.ng/
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by pocohantas(f): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2018
vizkiz:

Lol...An average Nigerian doesn't care about pre-intimacy, they only want to last longer while drilling a woman.

They don't even know half of it.

When I see some of them bragging about thrusting for 2hrs, I am like...are these ones mad? What makes them think most women want that shii? The main reason a woman would complain of a man's duration is because she didn't achieve orgasm before he cums.

If she cums, he can cum the next second...
She is happy, you are happy.

If no be say that place strong ehn, the way some guys dey take knack am. E for done collapse inside.

6 Likes

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by XVIER(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2018
SexTin:
You Dn't Like It angry
Now dont get me wrong, sex is good and enjoyable, it is the primal force, but I just dont understand the crazy hype. I just don't see it as the "pursuit".
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Proffdada: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2018
I think women enjoy it more. Why do girls fight over guys? especially wretched ugly guys? grin
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by ericuzor(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2018
livinus009:
Actually this case is Opposite. We men are the ones that enjoys $ex the most because we men will always Cum whenever we have $ex. But women, they rarely reach Orgasm which of course is the real height of $ex.
when I see words like this I laugh hard, most guys don't really know how to make love to a woman, a woman is suppose to reach her orgasm twice or once before a man if you come before your woman as a man something is wrong check your self..
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by XVIER(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2018
lexy2014:
no do now
what are you? In your teen? grin
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by SexTin(f): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2018
XVIER:

Now dont get me wrong, sex is good and enjoyable, it is the primal force, but I just dont understand the crazy hype. I just don't see it as the "pursuit".
That's Becoz, Africa No Get Sense, Everything Here Is Money, Wine & Sex.

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by vizkiz: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:

When I see some of them bragging about thrusting for 2hrs, I am like...are these ones mad? What makes them think most women want that shii? The main reason a woman would complain of a man's duration is because she didn't achieve orgasm before he cums.

If she cums, he can cum the next second...
She is happy, you are happy.

If no be say that place strong ehn, the way some guys dey take knack am. E for done collapse inside.

DaddyKross, I hope you are learning.

No be by 'Agbara' or 'Ogidiga' suck that puss today and watch her cum.

Thanks Pocohantas... You threw more light on things. grin
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by XVIER(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2018
SexTin:
That's Becoz, Africa No Get Sense, Everything Here Is Money, Wine & Sex.
yes you are right, there are other pleasurable things, but they would not see.
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by rman: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2018
okomile:
Men should ensure they satisfy their partner and be patient. It takes long for a woman to climax.

grin grin grin

All manner of monikers now on nairaland...

OKOMILE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by vicben27(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2018
livinus009:
Actually this case is Opposite. We men are the ones that enjoys $ex the most because we men will always Cum whenever we have $ex. But women, they rarely reach Orgasm which of course is the real height of $ex.
lies Bro. women enjoy sex the more, the enjoyment is a continuous thing. Orgasm/climaxing is just the peak of the enjoyment.men on the other hand derive joy in pounding someone's daughter and a seeing them screaming with pleasure on their face before coming that the enjoyment Bro.
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Oleumayhur(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2018
As For me girls/ladies enjoy sex better because all my exes keep calling back even though I gat no money.... Guess why because I know the key... GUYS, ALWAYS Bleep THAT SHIT UP!! if u know u know! grin grin
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by erimmy(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2018
SexTin:
Nt All The Time. Men Are Always Eager For It. Woman Needs Money Nt Sex Nw.
Money for what exactly?
Re: Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2018
livinus009:

Why the Fvck you lying!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (photos) / Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. / Officiating Minister Lays His Hand On Pretty Mike Shoes, Prays For Him To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.