Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting (7366 Views)

Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? / Sex During Pregnancy The Best For Women, See 6 Reasons Why... / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by good20: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2018
Source=> [b]ofofonews.com
[/b]
I know some people might take me as a bad girl but I don’t care. I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun

READ THE SIX SIGNS SHE WANTS YOU TO T@UCH HER WHEN SHE COMES VISITING..

1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown

some guys don’t seem to understand the signs though. The thing is we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue

2. She lays her head on your shoulders or laps

this is a very popular trick we use but some guys are too quick to start k!ssing and pressing… This is not cool, it makes us uneasy and we change our mind. Why don’t Calm down just take it slow and wait for the right moment then you see we actually Prepared for this before coming

3. Telling you we want to sleep and you shouldn’t disturb

let me tell you a secret guy, no girl I repeat no girl will ever come to your house if she feels she is tired and will not enjoy herself when she comes (trust me)

4. Saying she will be leaving in an hour time

we are actually telling you to make a move but someone guys don’t get it. Instead they will be begging us to stay a little longer. Durr if I have somewhere else to go that evening, do you think I will come and spend time in your house?

5. We loose off some buttons on our shirt

we want you to feel ar@used and make a move but instead you will dip your hands in your pocket and probably start going out and coming in. Then you will be forming bad guy late

Read number 6 here==> http://ofofonews.com/guys-see-6-signs-a-lady-wants-you-to-t0uch-her-when-she-comes-visiting-guys-see-for-your-self/

2 Likes

Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by youngest85(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2018
Smiles
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by Caseless: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2018
OP, go get a skill.

Who get time sef? Most girls na OLO dem be . Don't waste time. Go straight to the point and discuss price , instead of looking for signs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by thesicilian: 7:49am On Aug 18, 2018
I wonder why you ladies prefer to use signs and body language like a useless president I know. Why not just go straight to the point and say exactly what you want, or is it so that you can come out later and claim you were raped when things don't go according to your plan?!

5 Likes

Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by fk001(m): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2018
So na only men go dey please girls abi.

Why can't she make the move?

Some guys will go to extend of making themselves look like clowns just to please girls and make them laugh

Mtsewww real men don't do that sh!t.

I cannot come and kill myself because of a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by vanida6: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2018
Uhmm i blieve in number 2 smiley
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by frbona: 8:28am On Aug 18, 2018
vanida6:
that's how you get yourself laid?
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by Gspotlicker(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2018
vanida6:
and number 2 is your sign abi
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by vanida6: 8:30am On Aug 18, 2018
frbona:
that's how you get yourself laid?
i don no cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by vanida6: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Gspotlicker:
and number 2 is your sign abi
nop its not my sign but it true cheesy
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by Gspotlicker(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2018
vanida6:
nop its not my sign but it true cheesy
No doubt i've experience that particular sign twice and i still want to experience more
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by KingLennon(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2018
What works for Amaka may not work for bridget. So just trust ur instincts when it says go for the smash then don't dull

1 Like

Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by romenna: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2018
Only disabled pipo use sign language
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by donbachi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
It depends ooo.some girls words is stronger than zuma rock...as dem tell u,na so...i believe body language pass words.
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by donwizfit2(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
may our soul find peace

1 Like

Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by good20: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
vanida6:

Na so bro they always do that grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
on point grin
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by good20: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
KingLennon:
What works for Amaka may not work for bridget. So just trust ur instincts when it says go for the smash then don't dull

Bad baddo Baddest shocked grin grin grin
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by good20: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
KingLinglee:
on point grin

Especially when they need something grin grin grin grin omo we don suffer ooo
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by KingLennon(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
good20:

Bad baddo Baddest shocked grin grin grin
For where? When i dey look up to you grin
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
good20:
Source=> [b]ofofonews.com
[/b]
I know some people might take me as a bad girl but I don’t care. I am going to state the fact and hey I am here to have fun

READ THE SIX SIGNS SHE WANTS YOU TO T@UCH HER WHEN SHE COMES VISITING..

1. She comes to your house with a short skirt or a short gown

some guys don’t seem to understand the signs though. The thing is we ladies are very conscious of what we were, so coming to your house looking like a hot model is a cue

2. She lays her head on your shoulders or laps

this is a very popular trick we use but some guys are too quick to start k!ssing and pressing… This is not cool, it makes us uneasy and we change our mind. Why don’t Calm down just take it slow and wait for the right moment then you see we actually Prepared for this before coming

3. Telling you we want to sleep and you shouldn’t disturb

let me tell you a secret guy, no girl I repeat no girl will ever come to your house if she feels she is tired and will not enjoy herself when she comes (trust me)

4. Saying she will be leaving in an hour time

we are actually telling you to make a move but someone guys don’t get it. Instead they will be begging us to stay a little longer. Durr if I have somewhere else to go that evening, do you think I will come and spend time in your house?

5. We loose off some buttons on our shirt

we want you to feel ar@used and make a move but instead you will dip your hands in your pocket and probably start going out and coming in. Then you will be forming bad guy late

Read number 6 here==> http://ofofonews.com/guys-see-6-signs-a-lady-wants-you-to-t0uch-her-when-she-comes-visiting-guys-see-for-your-self/
just get money
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by good20: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2018
KingLennon:

For where? When i dey look up to you grin

i be gentle guy oo my guy
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by good20: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2018
Caseless:
OP, go get a skill.

Who get time sef? Most girls na OLO dem be . Don't waste time. Go straight to the point and discuss price , instead of looking for signs.

i fear una oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by good20: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2018
fk001:
So na only men go dey please girls abi.

Why can't she make the move?

Some guys will go to extend of making themselves look like clowns just to please girls and make them laugh

Mtsewww real men don't do that sh!t.

I cannot come and kill myself because of a lady.

na o my guy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting by Caseless: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
good20:

i fear una oooo grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Huge D**K Has Totally Damaged Me”- Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From BF / Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender / I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.