Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Brand New 27kva U.k Soundproof F.g Wilson Perkins Engine Generator - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand New 27kva U.k Soundproof F.g Wilson Perkins Engine Generator (4522 Views)

Fairly Used 27kva Uk Perkins Soundproof Generator For Sale! / Generator For Sale; 27KVA 3 Cylinder Perkins Generator (standard Engine) @ Ibada / Fairly Used 15kva,20kva,27kva And 40kva Uk Pekins Avail 4 Sale With Warranty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 27kva U.k Soundproof F.g Wilson Perkins Engine Generator by tmgenergy: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2010
One unit of F.G Wilson Generator arranged for a single operation with the
Engine type 1103A - 33G1,
mechanically governed to run at 1500RPM, 380/415 Volts, 50HZ, 3Phase which
is close coupled to a suitable rated F.G Wilson Alternator
that produces 27KVA/21.6KW continuosly.

The Generator is mounted on a heavy duty base frame with an integral fuel
tank with sufficient fuel capacity for 8HRS of load fuel, an indicator
along with the fuel fill cap with breather, fuel feed and return lines to
engine standard equipment.

The Generator also comes with standard instruments such as Voltmeter,
Ammeter, Frequency Meter, Coolant Temperature Gauge, Hours run Meter,
Pressure Guage and Battery Condition Meter.

Finally, Start/Stop Key Switch and Shut down indicator light for High
Coolant Temperature and Oil Pressure are the characteristics of this
generator set

Price is N2.9 M only.

Call 0803 348 9869 or mail tmgenergyltd@gmail.com
Re: Brand New 27kva U.k Soundproof F.g Wilson Perkins Engine Generator by tesseylove: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hello
My name is tessey,i saw your profile today(atwww.nairaland.com) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address( tesseymurphy@hotmail.com) I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
(Remember the distance or co lour does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
Thanks
tessey,
Re: Brand New 27kva U.k Soundproof F.g Wilson Perkins Engine Generator by crivino: 2:27am On Dec 17, 2010
hello

we also sell generators from china, if you are doing generator business, you can contact me via

crissking@wxsuccess.com

and we are also using the same config like FG-WILSON
perkins engines

(1) (Reply)

For Wireless, Lan & Wan Networking / Brand New Dreambook W7 Android Tablet Pc+sim Slot(phone Call)+keyboard / Blackberry 8310, Black, N26k, Picture Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.