Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users (3169 Views)

Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ / Aisha Yesufu Dancing At Labour Party Rally, Chided By Twitter Follower / Norway Prime Minister Described As ‘Nigeria Government Official’ By Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Kingsleynwokolo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
@butterflyleo ....receive it.... sense
Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by slimghost(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are wrong.

"Has moved" per statistics is also based on realistic projections based on realities on ground

Projection is 'will move to " "is expected to move". Stop embarrassing the sane world please.
Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by proeast(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Trash!!!

Too many words yet saying nothing.

I am PRONIGERIA and not PROEAST you this illiterate hate propagating ipobian fake Jew who has been rejected by real jews and has now found a job with the LMC (looters media crew).

You better retrace your steps otherwise posterity will not only judge you for your lying hate but will also relegate you to the recesses of inadequacy.
Almajiri like you calling somewhere illiterate, Lol. I don't know between you and sarki who is more re.tarded. Continue deceiving yourself and selling your soul to the devil because of crumbs, one day you will look back and regret how you lived your life but then it will be too late.
Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by Splashme: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Racoon:
Bashir Ahmed tweet on Akpabio pre and post-defection into the APC confirms the notion that one of the criteria to be a sai baba zombie is the indoctrination in the art of lying.
Re: PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users by ivandragon: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
lol...
these pmb guys... they are so proud of their stup!d!ty...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Solicit My Return To Bury My Mother, I Didn't Send You- Nnamdi Kanu / Lagos, Abuja And Ogun State Should Get Ready For / Mr Isa Ali Pantami All Of A Sudden Is Taller Than Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.