Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,784 members, 7,798,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. (37823 Views)

Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov / Saraki May Emerge PDP Kwara Central Senatorial Candidate – Shittu / Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Butterflyleo: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
maestroferddi:
You are simple incorrigible...

Its SIMPLY incorrigible you this Incorrigible dullard.

When PDP is being flogged you beg APC supporters to be rational but when you perceive APC is being flogged you throw away all manner of rationality ain't you a right hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Humblega(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Like for Saraki
Share for Tambuwal

Quote for Buhari

Nairalanders and ds stupid stylish method of begging for like and share. If u want like and share write good article and stop ds

U think nairaland vote can move near reality. Infact, it has proved to b opposite on several occasions.

For example Ask ds man ......he knows bettter

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Afamed: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:
I already told you, you need deliverance brother. You can't raise a family with your 30k stipend.

Think about your life. Oya type in hundreds again. Na ur work. grin
Metu, we are done with Juicy appointment politicians. PDP is dead and buried.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by RealityShot: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dannyset:
Lolz!
I predicted that this corrupt God forsaken group would collapse after their primary but it's like it will even be before it. These thieves will box each other before the primary and Buhari will finish everyone of them next year.
Awon n ole jatijati that doesn't care for Nigerians but for their family.
They are allowed to TRY...

#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Metuh: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

As you have arranged your life by famzing a looter as you used his name to open a moniker abi?

That singular act must have made you a coinonaire because shi shi no gum you as you dey there dey use borrowed data.

cheesy
In your little brain, the name is custom made for Olisa alone abi?

can you see why I said you need to see a pastor
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by rottennaija(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Amitez:

There is no harm in self deception or consolation!! Guess you not yet aware your lord and saviour "sai Barberism" is withdrawing from the race? You are not aware that the Bretton Wood Club who loaned Buhari Trillions have asked him to step down? They have seen how he crumbled a thriving economy and cannot tolerate him any further. They are the ones pushing Saraki to run.
You think Bloomberg did not see other presidential candidates before going to interview Saraki? Keep dreaming that sai barber is coming back to keep paying you N30k.

Please who I Bretton Wood Club? Please what is Bloomberg?

Are they state governors or ministers in Nigeria?
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Adebowale89(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
thunder fire saraki tambuwal, obj, kwankwanso, gej and buhari himself those Godforsaken human being

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Butterflyleo: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

In your little brain, the name is custom made for Olisa alone abi?

can you see why I said you need to see a pastor

No a moniker that was opened in may 2018 must be custom made for babangida especially since the stories about metuh were much in the month of may.

Ode try and give yourself some much needed mental boost. You cannot force anyone to be as nonsensical as you are
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Chrisrtruetalk:
Tambuwal shouldn't be disappointed.
Saraki has always had a greedy eye towards the presidency.
Its just a matter of time,PDP will break into pieces.Too many big egos in the party with no obvious leader or control
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by ACE1010: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
midolian:
Party is already buried. It's only struggling to find its way out of the grave

As for Saraki, he will continue to betray until the word "betray" is replaced with "Saraki" in the English dictionary..

Many of those following him blindly are probably paying for some sins they have committed and still committing..Saraki cares only about himself and no one else

The likes of Dino might not be worth more than a rag after the PDP primaries. Guy is nothing but a candle in the wind.

grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Metuh: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

No a moniker that was opened in may 2018 must be custom made for babangida especially since the stories about metuh were much in the month of may.

Ode try and give yourself some much needed mental boost. You cannot force anyone to be as nonsensical as you are
Your little brain can believe whatever you want, just know that 30k won't feed you for ever nor will it arrange a family for you.
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by ACE1010: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Humblega:

Nairalanders and ds stupid stylish method of begging for like and share. If u want like and share write good article and stop ds

U think nairaland vote can move near reality. Infact, it has proved to b opposite on several occasions.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Butterflyleo: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

Your little brain can believe whatever you want, just know that 30k won't feed you for ever nor will it arrange a family for you.

If your problem na 30k as since your triple lose in katsina, kogi and bauchi, the LMC work is no longer profitable just say so make I dash you the 30k monthly you are so fixated on from my own pocket. grin

Poverty stricken ipobian liar.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
I don't trust tambuwal
Reminds me of the Borno sheriff
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Metuh: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

If your problem na 30k as since your triple lose in katsina, kogi and bauchi, the LMC work is no longer profitable just say so make I dash you the 30k monthly you are so fixated on from my own pocket. grin

Poverty stricken ipobian liar.
30k won't start a proper life or family for you bro.

Your Engrish is too wack self.

please, enroll in one those night classes in your area. you need it. grin
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by hopexter(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
For saraki's greedy mind, everyone is getting PVC to vote him in as president. Honestly, I'm now ashamed of my party PDP. I'll rather let Buhari have my vote and keep Osibanjo ruling instead. The devil you know is far better than the Angel you don't know.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Butterflyleo: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

30k won't start a proper life or family for you bro.

Your Engrish is too wack self.

please, enroll in one those night classes in your area. you need it. grin

Its English and not Engrish you this lefelendum ranter.

Does the English I have been typing look like a mixture if Spanish and itshekiri? grin

I feel the pain your illiterate mind must be going through cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Butterflyleo: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
hopexter:
For saraki's greedy mind, everyone is getting PVC to vote him in as president. Honestly, I'm now ashamed of my party PDP. I'll rather let Buhari have my vote and keep Osibanjo ruling instead. The devil you know is far better than the Angel you don't know.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Metuh: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Its English and not Engrish you this lefelendum ranter.

Does the English I have been typing look like a mixture if Spanish and itshekiri? grin

I feel the pain your illiterate mind must be going through cheesy
See Engrish again o. grin

30k can't give you a life bro
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by muffyt05: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Amitez:

There is no harm in self deception or consolation!! Guess you not yet aware your lord and saviour "sai Barberism" is withdrawing from the race? You are not aware that the BrettonWood Club who loaned Buhari Trillions have asked him to step down? They have seen how he crumbled a thriving economy and cannot tolerate him any further. They are the ones pushing Saraki to run.
You think Bloomberg did not see other presidential candidates before going to interview Saraki? Keep dreaming that sai barber is coming back to keep paying you N30k.

Shebi na the Bloomberg go vote abi?
Will Bloomberg replace the nothern voters who are wired to support their own,we all shall live beyond 2019 to witness it
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Meritocracy: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Saraki is overrated he can win his ward without rigging let alone Nigeria president. 100% sure that he can't win south west and his zone, north central, melaye can never deliver Kogi state for Saraki. Offa robbery alone is enough to nail him down during campaign.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Butterflyleo: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
hopexter:

For making this statement you are now enemy number one of the ipob nation and the haters of all that is good and the supporter of looters and thieves.

They will come for you from all quarters .

You just might receive a phone call from secondus himself today begging you not to decamp and offering you various offers ranging from free ticket to contest at LG level to being his SA on nairaland matters because right now PDP needs all the few remaining supporters they can retain.

grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by excomarow(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Like for Saraki Share for Tambuwal
Quote for Buhari
None!
They are both THIEVES n can never rule this country by the grace of God, Amen

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Saraki is a born traitor. And the PDP is filled up with overzealous members, that's what makes them collapse in the first place. How many people do you see struggling with Buhari for the presidential ticket in the APC? After all these brouhaha they will want to defect back to APC again to continue struggling. Take a chill, Pick a candidate and throw your weight at him. But No, they are all just too ambitious for that.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by hopexter(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

For making this statement you are now enemy number one of the ipob nation and the haters of all that is good and the supporter of looters and thieves.

They will come for you from all quarters .

You just might receive a phone call from secondus himself today begging you not to decamp and offering you various offers ranging from free ticket to contest at LG level to being his SA on nairaland matters because right now PDP needs all the few remaining supporters they can retain.

grin

I'm not decamping at all but for now, PDP is not ready! Saraki messed everything up. PDP was becoming a better party with lessons learnt, good intentions towards her country until senate president's corny motive ruin everything.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by sonofspada(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
MrJanuzaj:
Saraki+Atiku+Bafarawa+Lamido+Kwankwaso+Turaki+Tambuwal + Makarfi+ Secondus+ Wike <<<< PMB/PYO.

You lie
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by JacksonOyibo: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
smiley Good.
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by anjowaka510(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Amitez:

There is no harm in self deception or consolation!! Guess you not yet aware your lord and saviour "sai Barberism" is withdrawing from the race? You are not aware that the Bretton Wood Club who loaned Buhari Trillions have asked him to step down? They have seen how he crumbled a thriving economy and cannot tolerate him any further. They are the ones pushing Saraki to run.
Are you sure of this statement?
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
excomarow:

None!

They are both THIEVES n can never rule this country by the grace of God, Amen
den u r also a thief
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by Omeokachie: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Coming from Tinubu's newspaper
Re: 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Humblega:

humble begar lyk u.
Fork off scum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.