Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife (34068 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by KNEO777: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2018
An Oke-Ogbere Customary Court in Ibadan on Thursday dissolved a three-year-old marriage between one Temilade Oyeyemi and her husband, Ayo Oyeyemi , over deception and adultery.

The court’s president, Sulaiman Olaniyi, said, “In the interest of peaceful living, the union between Temilade and Ayo has ceased to be.

“Temilade shall take custody of the two-and-a-half-year-old child produced by the union while Ayo shall pay a monthly allowance of N3,000 for the child’s upkeep in addition to being responsible for his welfare.”

Mr Olaniyi, who also held that no form of deception could last forever advised young men to take care of their parents so as not to incur the wrath of God.

Temilade, 28, narrating her ordeal, told the court that her husband deceived her by presenting his concubine to her as his aunt.

“After I had pledged my future in marriage with Ayo three years ago, he completely deceived me that his concubine was his aunt.

“During the wedding, he introduced the same woman to my family as the only person that could stand in place of his late mother; and my family, unknowingly, accepted his deception.

“Ayo then took me to his mistress’s apartment to live,’’ she said.

Temilade said that the lady gave her all that she needed and she was happy living with the two secret lovers.

“However, I noticed that at around 1 a.m. on most days, Ayo would leave my side on our matrimonial bed.

“He would move to the floor where his secret lover he referred to as his aunt was sleeping to romance and have sex with her.

“He often would blame the hot weather for his usually reason for leaving my side to sleep on the floor.

“It then became clear to me that Ayo and that lady were never related but that they were, in fact, secret lovers.’’

Temilade said that when she was pregnant, Ayo never took care of her but he abandoned his responsibilities to his parents-in-law.

“Ayo is not trustworthy, he is a wicked man,’’ dissolve our union, Temilade said.

The respondent, Ayo, 38, conceded to the dissolution of the marriage after he had denied some of the allegations leveled against him by Temilade.

Ayo, who claimed to be a building engineer, contended that his wife was a good-for-nothing and lazy woman.

“My lord, I am responsible for my cooking and washing; I have all along catered for Temilade’s needs,” Ayo said.

In his testimony, Ayo’s father, however, pointed out that his son was a terrible husband and a fornicator.

“Ayo never told anybody in the family about his wedding and we are surprised about how everything has turned out.

“No one knows the concubine he is parading as his aunt.

“In fact, Ayo has never taken care of me since I had an accident in 2010.

“I am praying this court to settle the matter for them,” Ayo’s father begged.

Some of Temilade’s family members in their separate testimonies presented evidence of how Ayo maltreated the petitioner and prayed the court to terminate the union.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Temilade resides in Agbeni area while Ayo lives in Monatan area of Ibadan. (NAN)

https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/08/my-husband-lied-his-concubine-was-his-aunt-made-me-live-with-her-wife/

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2018
D wife must b too daft n a fool
Ewedu soup block her reason

27 Likes

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Okuchris(f): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
3,000 naira for monthly allowance? Some judges eh!

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by vizkiz: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sounds like a Nollywood movie.

Ayo - Jim iyke.

Temilade - Nadia Buhari

Court president - Jide kosoko

Mistress - Caroline Danjuma

Mr olaniyi - Zark Orji

Titled.... THE SECRET MATRIMONY

Marketed and distributed at

No 4 edidi lane Idumota Lagos.
24 pound road aba

Grab your copy TODAY!

224 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Riversides2003(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
The heart of man is desperately wicked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by salbis(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Human heart is desperately wicked and full of evil. What's the point of marrying the young lady, since you have an aunt to make out with?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by BabaIbo: 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
LoL, she has been dining with her hater all these while cheesy
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by trapQ: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hope you accept your stance as a fool when your gf does same to you.
OkpaAkuEriEri:

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
angry

Talk of bringing your enemy to your doorstep or better still bedroom grin angry

Imagine the husband nacking the so called aunt on their matrimonial bed grin

shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by gaby(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
hmm
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Tallesty1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Women...... They cannot marry a guy that is living with his mother but they can date a man that is living with his wife. SMH.

I don't understand what that 3K is for sha, nah for subscription?

31 Likes

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
ah ah
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by optimistD(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
forgive him
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by kurt09(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ayo Amaka!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Paulfroshman: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Uh
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
3,000 naira per month for child support? That's less than 10 US Dollars. This is why Nigeria is a safe haven for abusive parents, especially fathers.

The world is laughing at us. sad

31 Likes

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by deedy111: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Some men are too greedy, one hole is not enough for his one toothpick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUNengDftI8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
That's Why It's Very Important To Check One's Family Background Before Marriage.
The Wife Sef Na Dummy.
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Nobodys(f): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
The man is mad....
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Chuukwudi(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ike gwụrụ!
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Danelo(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Afonja's and supidity are like 5&6

poor idiot grin
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Burgerlomo: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
D wife right now cool

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Or it might be a concocted story to fast track divorce proceedings
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Ndolarr: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Who should we blame for this marital deception? Buhari, Oshiomole, Saraki, Obj, Atiku or sacked DG, SSS, Daura? It is beyond reasonable doubt that the husband is a Maradona!
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
She didnt know her husband family grin grin grin grin grin Nollywood line
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
No kidding!!! shocked
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ayo Ayo Ayo na dem sabi rubbish. tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by itiswellandwell: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmm
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Jabioro: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

By the time your woman activate play on button,your story would become sad,..eeyah!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by macino1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make My Baby Hair Soft / "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.