Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife (34073 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
MissJoy29:

Deep @bolded...

sighted you somewhere else just now
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by MissJoy29(f): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
koropon:

sighted you somewhere else just now
Stalker....
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
MissJoy29:

Stalker....

lol...how are you...longest time
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by MissJoy29(f): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
koropon:

lol...how are you...longest time
I'm fine thank you. You?
Using an alternate account?
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Coolbriz01(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2018
[b] coolFANTASTIC NONSENSE, Her husband get mind O!
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by dloxvic666: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
Finally, met this honest and reliable hacker cos I have been ripped off so many by fakes hackers who claimed to be real and professional hackers before i came across alimohammedprohacker@gmail http://.com as he helped save a dying soul and being ripped off...i appreciate you so much man and i promise to always talk about I you to the world instead of them being victims anymore...for you guys information he does all hacking job ranging from Texts, Whats-app, Phone calls monitoring of day to day activities, Viber ,Instagram, SCHOOL GRADES and Facebook just name it and it will be done cos he's very honest and reliable Contact him Via.....
Email: alimohammedprohacker@gmail http://.com
Call or Text him on: +1 567-205-7903
You can also meet him if you are in the state cos he's the only Ethical hacker with guarantee that will provide result and won't expose your confidential data to anyone cos my previous experience with hackers are worrisome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend / Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.