Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (50790 Views)

Which Profession Lie Most In Nigeria? / Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Shugavee(f): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bank people o,, especially first bank costumer care

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Shugavee(f): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
delugajackson:
Nigerian nurses can be so disrespectful. They be like: "Open your Bumbum."

Me: Just like that? No drinks? No "can I get to know you? Not even "hey, hello or how are you?"
grin grin lol
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by ImaIma1(f): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
nikkypearl:
Nurses!!!! Most especially government hospitals..they call you by your illness shocked grin

Exactly!!! My main reason for not giving birth in a govt hospital.

I can't stand the rudeness when i am vunerable and scared and need care.

Govt hospital nurses are rude and have badmouth.

4 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
delugajackson:
Nigerian nurses can be so disrespectful. They be like: "Open your Bumbum."

Me: Just like that? No drinks? No "can I get to know you? Not even "hey, hello or how are you?"
mehn nurses are very rude

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bus drivers... Nor go fûck oo

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by NothingDoMe: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Bankers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ontop my money again.

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by fagbemiakintayo(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Make up artist

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Franchise21(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
MasterBaiter:
Bankers & Architects.
Bankers ain't rude.

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by brian91(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Heartbender:
You haven't met tailors...and prostitutes grin

MadMan grin grin. This got me rolling grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by mirexxx(f): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
useless, uncaring nurses abi witches!

5 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
NEPA officials

4 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by tomgilbert(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Am an Architect, and I am not rude...
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by MoodysMood: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sound engineers

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Mannygoulding(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
bankers how?? why?? people wey dia salary depend on how many customers they fit bring??

have y'all tried non teaching staffs of public universities esp women?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by ogtavia(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
nikkypearl:
hey!
I am an Architect, and I am not rude

Better keep calm.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by cevek11: 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Most medical practitioners... I think?

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by brightalo17: 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nairaland Moderators . they're worst than Nurses and conductors put together.

7 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by ifeko1214(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Colourich:
There is something about lawyers that piss me off. Even law students when I was in school feel like they've made it when we all know that most of them will end up to be hungry charge and bail lawyers in a kangaroo court, so much pride...

I once had this lawyer friend that felt he is doing me a favour being in my life, I actually bulshit him, dafuq is wrong these fol canks?

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by ogtavia(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Not to blow my own trumpet, but I am probably the nicest and most polite Architect you will meet.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by YINKS89(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
glo customer care rep

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by eebraa(m): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Olosho profession
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by folake4u(f): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Colourich:
There is something about lawyers that piss me off. Even law students when I was in school feel like they've made it when we all know that most of them will end up to be hungry charge and bail lawyers in a kangaroo court, so much pride...

I once had this lawyer friend that felt he is doing me a favour being in my life, I actually bulshit him, dafuq is wrong these folks?

I'm a law student and it depends solely on the individual.

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by creatorsverse(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
nikkypearl:
hey!
I am an Architect, and I am not rude

I think rudeness is pending on d person in question and the passion d person has in doing his/her job.... I've seen a rude banker, a rude air hostess and I've also seen a gentle lovely nurse, a quiet agbero, a calm truck pusher

It all depends on d mood dat person is when u dealing with d person

Like me I can be rude sometimes especially when I'm stressed out

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by abbeyty(m): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yes, in Nigeria nurses are too rude but it is the opposite in sane countries

3 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Tollzara(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Prostitution!!! Maybe because it's the oldest profession that's why they lack courtsey and very rude.
Prostitution is the oldest profession? What happened to the nut and bolt holding your brain and sense together? I hope no one gave you a certificate? cheesy
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Damibiz(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
NEPA nd Police..

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by darkelf: 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nigerian Human Resources personnel
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Btruth: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
BRT ticketers,! They can be so mean.

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Beface(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nurses in government hospitals na witches them be. Person go they physically and psychologically down,them go still they shout for the person head.

5 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Galaticos444: 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
mrlova:
tellers in bank! especially Gtb tellers Comp village! Mofos
bankers always feel fly of themselves especially d 1st bank staff not knowing most people don't envy them or hate their profession

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Betting agents expeciary their female counterpart shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Strongest Soldier Uses Teeth To Drag A Hilux Van, Others / Start Writing Your Date In Full Format Come 2020 / Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.