Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:00 AM

God's Prescription (5) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Prescription (5) (173 Views)

God's Prescription (7) / God's Prescription (3) / God's Prescription (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Prescription (5) by Revadebola: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2018
GOD'S PRESCRIPTIONS. (5).

Continued From Yesterday.

James 1:5-6 (KJV)
"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed".

Do you lack wisdom in handling any issue of your life?

Proverbs 4:7 (KJV)
"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding".

The above scripture says, wisdom is the most important thing in every areas of life.
Wisdom is the right application of the knowledge acquired.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord Jesus, I acknowledge You as both the Wisdom and Power of God.
2. My God, give me wisdom to walk to please You.
3. Holy Spirit inspire me with Godly wisdom to overcome life challenges.
4. Oh Lord, give me wisdom in all my decisions.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

`it Is A Crime To Do Good?? Must Watch / Connect To Favour (3) / 'we Must Sacrifice..'- President Buhari Urges Nigerians In His Sallah Message To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.