Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,245 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:26 PM

How My Facebook Account Was Hacked On Friday 16th August, 2018 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How My Facebook Account Was Hacked On Friday 16th August, 2018 (280 Views)

I Need Assistance On How To Recover My Facebook Account Was Hacked / My Access Bank Account Was Debited Twice This Evening / Thursday 16th August 2018 Daily Devotionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Facebook Account Was Hacked On Friday 16th August, 2018 by Ebios(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2018
Will l say l am typing this to remind myself later of the day/date my Facebook account was hacked or to caution you the reader so u won't fall victim of hackers like me.Just confused!
All the same, let me be brief because someone has already posted his experience on this and it has gone to front page. He was able to recover his but l wasn't lucky.
l am an English teacher here in Yenagoa Bayelsa State. Come September when school resumes,there shall be a competition called, "READ A BOOK AND WIN". So these candidates of hell called hackers hacked into the fb account of one of my students l am preparing for this competition on Thursday night and in the morning (Friday ), started chatting with me, but l thought it was real student because l used to ask him some questions about the competition.
The hacker was very nice to me after greeting me politely, asking after how l had spent the previous night, etc just like the student. Then he begged me if l could assist him for something. When l asked what it was, he told me it was for me to vote for his sister in the university. l agreed and asked how. Then he sent me a link that required me to put my username and password. But because l had not heard or been told of these hackers' modus operandi, l ignorantly did and my Facebook account of since 2012 became past tense!
l would have recovered it immediately if l was still chatting but since the boy is/was also attending lesson, l told him we would talk abt that in class. So l quickly left for school and when l saw him and asked why l didn't see anywhere to vote after doing what he sent to me, he then said he wasn't the one because he had lost his the previous night.
l was mad with anger.l gave my class to someone to teach and immediately attempted to get it back but lo and behold, they had already removed my number and email and fixed theirs. In spite of the numerous methods l tried, l could not get it back.
So please, tell ur friends to tell others that they should tell others, etc not to fall victim of this.
If the moderator can take it to FP, it will save others from this.
Thanks!
Re: How My Facebook Account Was Hacked On Friday 16th August, 2018 by Pvin: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2018
kpele

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Are Not Yet Premier League Contenders - Maurizio Sarri / My Dressing Today / Good News:: One On One Digital Marketing Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.