Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,939 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

My White Friend Is Injecting A Product Called Melanotan II To Let His Skin Tan - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My White Friend Is Injecting A Product Called Melanotan II To Let His Skin Tan (321 Views)

A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My White Friend Is Injecting A Product Called Melanotan II To Let His Skin Tan by Laurzxz: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
So he injects it weekly, it allows his body to generate more melanin so he can get tanned. He's now darker than me and he started at a shade similar to Anne Hathaway's.

So is there anything for us darker folks that can do the opposite? I would like to have lighter skin without the hassle of having to apply creams everyday

(1) (Reply)

Freckles - Ways You Can Get Rid Of Them! / Patient's Guide To IVF - Do's & Don'ts You Need To Follow! / Balance The Body Ph With Nutrishield Herbal Extract.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.