Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Curvy Beauty Miss-k Attends Miss Tourism Ghana/uk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Beauty Miss-k Attends Miss Tourism Ghana/uk (415 Views)

Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash / Beverly Osu Steps Out In Glittering Outfit To Miss Tourism Nigeria / Esther Ogechi Gabriel, Miss Tourism Africa Releases Official Hot Photo Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Beauty Miss-k Attends Miss Tourism Ghana/uk by doggone: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
@doggone

Miss-K was one of the Judges at the recently held Miss Ghana Tourism / UK Show, which took place on Sunday at a sumptuous 5 star Hotel.She had previously appeared as a judge in few other pageant shows.

Wearing an elegant and colorful Ankara neck piece, and matching perfectly with a pink puffy tutu, she was the cynosure of all eyes at the event. Other members of the panel of Judges were Mr B.Oguntala, CEO of Jobyco Hotels, Mr F.Obiri and B.Wensah CEO of Fabric of Africa Frames.

"It was an honor to be asked to join the panel, but more grateful to be joining a pageant that has been fully endorsed by the ministry of tourism culture arts and Ghana Tourism Authority, which supports the government tourism program.

"As much as I have traveled to the motherland till date, I have never been to Ghana. I wanted to see how the contestant would sell Ghana to me to convince me enough so I can travel visit."

By Gabriel Olabode

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Buys A Customized Iced Out Gold Chain For His Son / Unbelievable Story Of Powerful Igbo Man Who Can Control The Rain (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Premieres Lion Heart Movie At Tiff18, Breaks Down In Tear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.