Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Get Lots Of Fun For Your Kids And Register For Mtn Mpulse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get Lots Of Fun For Your Kids And Register For Mtn Mpulse (680 Views)

Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. / My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Lots Of Fun For Your Kids And Register For Mtn Mpulse by AkMaxx(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
This is the Sumner event for 9-15 year olds! It's happening on Thursday, 23rd August 2018, 10am - 6pm at Landmark event center, Oniru, Lagos State. Bring your child for a day of fun at the mPulse Planet as we launch MTN mPulse.

There will be lots of fun and exciting things like Game shows, talent showcases from some of the coolest kids on the block, Game Arcades and Master classes on Lego Drones, Virtual Reality (VR) and Augumented Reality (AR)

There will be lots to eat and drink too! This is a FREE event but to pre-register is required

REGISTER USING THE LINK BELOW.

http://mtnsmedata.com/2018/08/17/mtn-mpulse-to-be-launched-on-23rd-august-2018.html

(1) (Reply)

Boys Looking For Hide Out To Smoke Weed Find Giant Tiger In Abandoned Building / Lady In Tears After Being Chased Out By Her Late Husband's Family / sad mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.