Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself (61122 Views)

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Itemuagbor Ex-NBA Chairman, Kill Wife, Demand N50 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Uglymugg: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Man, That house is solid as fvck. I thought American's built their houses with wood

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by maxiuc(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
angry
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
mightguy:
Oboy see houses wey fine. Chai oyibo life. Very good life..Anyway sorry to the woman
I swear

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by firefirefire: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Rip
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by beautyhd: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
wilybebsy:
That man must have gone through hell embarassed

This is all you could say. With the above write up don't you think it was the woman going through hell and the man might have been suffering from bipolar disorder.

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Uglymugg: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
wilybebsy:
That man must have gone through hell embarassed
The hell he went through might be your heaven.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by baloest: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
A man dat is supposed 2 call his house 2 order,ended up destroying it & killing himself in d process,it a pity he is now in a journey of no return
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by blingxx(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
mr and Mrs smith movie comes to mind grin...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Uglymugg: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
VampireeM:
Money must be his issue esp Life Insurance. The rate people kill their partners because of that in US is becoming increasingly alarming. They should check the man's financial records and secret personal lifestyle,maybe living double life Or maybe the wife wants to divorce him
why doesn't he kill her quitely then? why make it spectacular? "hey world, Look at me! I'm about to kill my wife" Nahh... it doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Oyinbo and craze. [b][/b]
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by mickeymimi: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
too much anger ...and ...marriage wahala..... he cld ave separated from her or left the house earlier instead of killing himself......it seems they are rich and this will make it easier for her to move on with another man...or start enjoying her life with no hassle........the man lost all.

I bet she will give him a grand burial
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by kazyhm(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmnm
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
See face! Na super psycho him be. Women funny sha! Dem go see this kinda face accept to marry the person.

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
The woman go dn tell am say no be him get their son and money for coke don't finish. grin
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by id4sho(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Evil Spirit a.k.a WOMEN. see what frustration drove this man too.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by DEHVEHLOP(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
How could he be called TERRORIST when he was not a MUSLIM...

Shiorrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by nextstep(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Goes to show you never know what's happening, beneath that façade of smiles. I was also shocked to read about another man killing his wife and three children (one unborn), then stuffing them in a fuel tank:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45225183

embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by akigbemaru: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Explorers:
A man who died after he intentionally crashed a plane into his own home is believed to have done it in a deranged bid to kill his wife, police said.

Duane Youd, from Payson in the US state of Utah, carried out the astonishing attack just hours after he had been arrested for assaulting his wife,The Sun reports.

His partner and a child, who were in the home at the time of the attack, managed to escape despite the front part the two-storey house being engulfed in flames, Police Sergeant Noemi Sandoval said.

The wife of a Utah man who flew a small plane into their home has said she will 'never understand' what was going through her husband's head at the time of the deadly crash.

Sandy Youd and her adult son managed to escape the flames that engulfed their family home in Payson, Utah, killing her husband Duane 'Rhedd' Youd, 47, on Monday.

Sandy spoke out about the shocking crash on Thursday, revealing that she is still searching for answers as to why the 'fantastic' father would intentionally crash into the home, knowing that his wife and child were inside.'I don't know what was in his head,' she told the Deseret News.

'I don't understand why and I never will.'Sandy described her husband's actions as 'completely unexpected', telling local media: 'I just want people to know what a fantastic guy that Rhedd was.'

Emergency personnel work at the scene on the morning after the crash in Payson.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6072499/Woman-husband-flew-plane-home-says-shell-never-understand-head.html
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by onmyowncj: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
I think there is more to this than d news reported,d rate evvil happen this days i wonder the kind of evil that will b happening in d yr 2060.God pls carry UR kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by skyhighweb(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
VampireeM:
Money must be his issue esp Life Insurance. The rate people kill their partners because of that in US is becoming increasingly alarming. They should check the man's financial records and secret personal lifestyle,maybe living double life Or maybe the wife wants to divorce him
he was going to commit suicide while taking his wife along i dont see insurance play here.

he proberly sense a divorce coming soon, she proberly taking alot of his money
yh that can make shit like this happen
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Boyooosa(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Who tell u say churchill no get mentor?
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by khalids: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
I dont think he wanted to kill them......probably just wanted to kill himself and wanted his family to see him do it....or changed his mind at the last minute

He is a professional pilot, no how he missed hitting the house....

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by ChrisIntegral(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
You are very lucky you were born and breed in US where atleast standard of living is high.
If you have been with us here in Nigeria, sucide would have been your case since 25years ago

3 Likes

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by velo10: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sick thought came into his mind and he chose to fulfil it? I wonder what gives people courage for extreme insanity like this

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by wilybebsy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
beautyhd:

This is all you could say. With the above write up don't you think it was the woman going through hell and the man might have been suffering from bipolar disorder.
maybe undecided
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by theapeman4: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Explorers:
A man who died after he intentionally crashed a plane into his own home is believed to have done it in a deranged bid to kill his wife, police said.

Duane Youd, from Payson in the US state of Utah, carried out the astonishing attack just hours after he had been arrested for assaulting his wife,The Sun reports.

His partner and a child, who were in the home at the time of the attack, managed to escape despite the front part the two-storey house being engulfed in flames, Police Sergeant Noemi Sandoval said.

The wife of a Utah man who flew a small plane into their home has said she will 'never understand' what was going through her husband's head at the time of the deadly crash.

Sandy Youd and her adult son managed to escape the flames that engulfed their family home in Payson, Utah, killing her husband Duane 'Rhedd' Youd, 47, on Monday.

Sandy spoke out about the shocking crash on Thursday, revealing that she is still searching for answers as to why the 'fantastic' father would intentionally crash into the home, knowing that his wife and child were inside.'I don't know what was in his head,' she told the Deseret News.

'I don't understand why and I never will.'Sandy described her husband's actions as 'completely unexpected', telling local media: 'I just want people to know what a fantastic guy that Rhedd was.'

Emergency personnel work at the scene on the morning after the crash in Payson.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6072499/Woman-husband-flew-plane-home-says-shell-never-understand-head.html
you should have give this job to the bomb squads of Muhammad.

Those peace people know there job like the back of there palm

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by joenor(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Na wah... US is a place where anything can happen. someone will just wake up in the morning and decide to kill anybody... I just nor understand. Thank God he could not include his wife.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Bruemath(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Really sad
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Rilwayne001: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Give it to them. These whites are the maddest humans on earth. grin grin
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin grin grin..

WARNING TO ALL THOSE WOMEN WHO HAVE PILOT......................HNMMMMM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest / EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.