Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This (5002 Views)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gggg102:

you asked for proof that god does not exist.

and I say that the proof that god does not exist is that everything in existence wasn't created and therefore there is no god.
Let me humor you a bit . So how did all(the universe )this come about ? Was this all by chance ...?
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Gggg102(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
Let me humor you a bit . So how did all(the universe )this come about ? Was this all by chance ...?

yes, it came by chance. now disprove this.

1 Like

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by hahn(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
Since you're not willing to read through the thread , then I'll take that as a rhetorical question.

This is going nowhere

Have a nice day
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by sonmvayina(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
Point of correction : We are talking of a God , not Gods. 2. The topic is on God , and no other issue should come into it. Now stick to the topic and stop using lame analogies to disprove the question I asked.

Sorry to say, but you are the dumbest guy on the block

4 Likes

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gggg102:

Nothing in life happens by chance. It defies logic . I am a man of logic .So now prove to me that all this is just by chance.
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by johnydon22(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gggg102:

burden of proof reversal. Thats a logical fallacy boss

2 Likes

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by johnydon22(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
Nothing in life happens by chance. It defies logic . I am a man of logic .So now prove to me that all this is just by chance.

Actually many things in life happen by chance

It doesn't defile logic

Whether you are a man of logic remains to be seen.

1 Like

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by johnydon22(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
sonmvayina:

Ad hominem

1 Like

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
sonmvayina:

...in comparison to you , I'm a genius .
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by kevoh(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
sonmvayina:

Party pooper! ITK! grin grin I was enjoying the show, why you come spoil am!
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
johnydon22:

Actually many things in life happen by chance

It doesn't defile logic

Whether you are a man of logic remains to be seen.
We breathe oxygen , right ? Why don't we breathe carbon (iv)oxide or nitrogen which have the highest compositions in air, why ? Is it still chance ? I seriously doubt
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by sonmvayina(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
johnydon22:

Ad hominem

Don't blame me Jare... I was following the conversation... But the guy is not providing any new info...
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Gggg102(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
johnydon22:
burden of proof reversal. Thats a logical fallacy boss

I know. I'm following his logic, in attempt to show him his fallacy.

2 Likes

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by sonmvayina(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
...in comparison to you , I'm a genius .

I was expecting you to provide a real photograph or up load a conversation you had with God to prove your point. Or a 60 seconds video to win the argument... You are here dancing like a headless chicken..

I am no atheist, God is the personification of totality of the consciousness of the universe.
Not a Jewish man up in the sky..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
sonmvayina:

I was expecting you to provide a real photograph or up load a conversation you had with God to prove your point. Or a 60 seconds video to win the argument... You are here dancing like a headless chicken..

I am no atheist, God is the personification of totality of the consciousness of the universe.
Not a Jewish man up in the sky..
Your stupidity was suppose to be our little secret , but here you are flaunting it in public . My discussion is on God only, how come you're now talking of a "Jewish man in the sky " , huh? Does your stupidity assume and regard everybody who believes in a supreme God , as "Jewish man in the sky "? Fool.
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by chemystery: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
A supreme being that created everything in existence. Now disprove this
Hahahahahaha! Something you have not proved and you want it to be disproved.

OK let me still try.

God is not a supreme being, it doesn't exist and didn't create anything.

Simple! I've disproved it.

2 Likes

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Gggg102(m): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:

I do not need to prove that existence just happened by chance because I asked you first to disprove it. I posted the challenge, remember?

1. what happens in life has no effect on the existence of the universe. if it did, I would say that the proof that god does not exist is that you say that god who created the universe has no beginning but everything in life has a beginning.
it defies logic.

2. there are things that happen by chance by the way. radioactive decay is an example.

1 Like

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
chemystery:

Hahahahahaha! Something you have not proved and you want it to be disproved.

OK let me still try.

God is not a supreme being, it doesn't exist and didn't create anything.

Simple! I've disproved it.
So there is no basis for your proof ? Ha! This is hard one o. grin
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Gggg102(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
We breathe oxygen , right ? Why don't we breathe carbon (iv)oxide or nitrogen which have the highest compositions in air, why ? Is it still chance ? I seriously doubt

if we breathed carbon(iv)oxide, you would have been asking why we don't breathe oxygen.

1 Like

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gggg102:

if we breathed carbon(iv)oxide, you would have been asking why we don't breathe oxygen.

I would have asked because air has Nitrogen as the highest composition, of which it should be consumed instead of carbon(iv)oxide, which has one of the lowest compositions in air . The funny thing about all this, is that the oxygen, take-in from air, is only utilized by our bodies ...this defies logic because Nitrogen( having at least 70%+) should be the one consumed or rather, a portion of it should have been consumed along with the oxygen, so it can not be by chance ; something or someone who designed the human structure, is responsible for making this extraction process successful .
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Gggg102(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
I would have asked because air has Nitrogen as the highest composition, of which it should be consumed instead of carbon(iv)oxide, which has one of the lowest compositions in air . The funny thing about all this, is that the oxygen, take-in from air, is only utilized by our bodies ...this defies logic because Nitrogen( having at least 70%+) should be the one consumed or rather, a portion of it should have been consumed along with the oxygen, so it can not be by chance ; something or someone who designed the human structure, is responsible for making this extraction process successful .

your logic is extremely faulty.

you could as well ask why we don't live in water since the world is 70% space, or why we don't live on Jupiter because it is the biggest planet, or why we don't live in empty space because the universe is mostly empty space.

you can't even prove a portion of nitrogen is supposed to be consumed.

the human structure wasn't designed. prove that it was.
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by hopefulLandlord: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
Xinzu:

You wicked die! grin
grin
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gggg102:

your logic is extremely faulty.

you could as well ask why we don't live in water since the world is 70% space, or why we don't live on Jupiter because it is the biggest planet, or why we don't live in empty space because the universe is mostly empty space.

you can't even prove a portion of nitrogen is supposed to be consumed.

the human structure wasn't designed. prove that it was.
Humans all look alike : same structure , same two hands , same abilities, same features and same emotional needs . So how then is all this a coincidence (chance )? Can you answer
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by chemystery: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
If i mix 10% copper granules with 90% carbon granules, then i insert the mixture into a solution of ferric chloride. What residue will I be left with? Copper or Carbon? Does this defy logic in anyway? Sure it does if you lack certain facet of knowledge
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Gggg102(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
Humans all look alike : same structure , same two hands , same abilities, same features and same emotional needs . So how then is all this a coincidence (chance )? Can you answer

I already posted a challenge. I asked first that you to show proof that humans were designed. I don't need to prove that it wasn't.

2. humans look alike because of common genetics.
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
chemystery:

If i mix 10% copper granules with 90% carbon granules, then i insert the mixture into a solution of ferric chloride. What residue will I be left with? Copper or Carbon? Does this defy logic in anyway? Sure it does if you lack certain facet of knowledge
Your cousin said these things (the universe and its mechnisms )happen by "chance" , and if I am to read meaning into that , then it means that the products acquired from this reaction will definitely occur due to "chance "...that also means that nothing (even the laws of science ) certain; and that everything does not follow a certain order or pattern, abi nor be so ?
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by johnydon22(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:

I have a feeling that you'd ask the same question if we breathed something else other than oxygen. Lol. But anyway, I'd still school you a bit.

1. The gases you mentioned are much higher in the atmosphere. Species do not adapt to conditions beyond their reach.

2. Actually breathing oxygen isn't a default feature of life on earth. Oxygen was once hostile to early life forms and the more it became increasingly abundant in the atmosphere the more life forms where threatened. Following the principle of natural selection, the life forms who were able to thrive in an oxygen rich environment continued while the ones that couldn't died off.

3. I still don't even understand the importance of this to the problem of "chance"
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gggg102:

I already posted a challenge. I asked first that you to show proof that humans were designed. I don't need to prove that it wasn't.

2. humans look alike because of common genetics.
I answered . I used the features of the humans to answer. I also threw a question to you . Now answer
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by johnydon22(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gggg102:

I know. I'm following his logic, in attempt to show him his fallacy.

Oh ok
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Gggg102(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
I answered . I used the features of the humans to give the answer. I also threw a question to you . Now answer

humans look alike because of common genetics.

you did not answer. humans looking alike is not proof of design.
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gggg102:

humans look alike because of common genetics.
Really ? Wow , now tell me , where did man come from ...and how did this "common genetic" trait come to be in something you say that occurred by "chance "?
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Gggg102(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
Really ? Wow , now tell me , where did man come from ...and how did this "common genetic" trait come to be in something you say that occurred by "chance "?

man came when elements began reacting and combining creating complex organic compounds creating complex molecular structure creating biological organisms that some increased in complexity to become man. none requiring a designer.

prove that a designer was involved in formation of man.
prove that the universe was created.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded / Why Does God Allow Evil ? / So You Thought Isaiah 7:14 Prophesied The Coming Of Jesus?? WRONG AGAIN!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.