Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

”I Make 80k To 100k From Every Blue Film I Act In” Nigerian IndecentStar (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ”I Make 80k To 100k From Every Blue Film I Act In” Nigerian IndecentStar (video) (2012 Views)

Former Nun Who Quit The Convent Makes Her Debut As A IndecentStar (pics) / Beautiful Lady Says She Wants To Be A IndecentStar Posts Her Nude Photos On FB / I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”I Make 80k To 100k From Every Blue Film I Act In” Nigerian IndecentStar (video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nigerian IndecentStar, Savage Trap Queen, says she makes between N80,000 to N100, 000 every month in an inter view with BBC Pidgin English.

According to her,she said that she is proud of her body and likes to show it off and her mother is aware of her kind of business do and loves her like that.

”When I first started, I used to use mask because I didn’t have the confidence. This year alone, I have done like three blue films and one lesbian shoot. I make between N80, 000 to N100, 000 for one shoot.

My mother still loves even with the way I am. She still shows me motherly love”

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMvz-30iNyE
https://www.tellmegist.com/i-make-80k-to-100k-from-every-blue-film-i-act-in-nigerian-IndecentStar-savage-trap-queen-says-video/

(1) (Reply)

Man Body Shames ‘fat Guy’and What Happened Next Will Leave You In Disgust(video) / Best Sex Stories: Cum In My Shower (don't Com While Reading) / Help: I Get Bored After Every Lady I Get Attracted To Agrees To Date Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.