Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult (9263 Views)

Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by bitcoinvin(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
When u meet a runs girl;thats what u get
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by DavidEsq(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
lefulefu:
nairalandcheesy.. U don quickly go upload her pix.
Na she be dat, abi no be she angry
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by MissMich(f): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
3html:

What is real men here
Didn't you read where I told her plain that I never promised that?

Why will I promise 30k to someone I just meet les than a month Jesus shocked pls stop that real men stuff

Someone that even wanted to come to my place, spend the night and do some registration and I said no do it in your place it will be cheaper.

Sex was not what transpired in that chats get it.

If I show you my Facebook chats with most of you girls u will run.
Every Hello with a girl comes with sub me na, trans me 5k nah, 10k nah

OK look at another one below...this is a friend of 5 years after telling her I just received injections
stop engaging them... there's something that led them into demanding money from you.. flew from leeches
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by hisgrace090: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
thesicilian:
The conversation was unnecessarily prolonged. Once you've decided that it's not going to work between you, why not just block the person and move on rather than hours of juvenile verbal missiles?

Its necessary to discourage such.
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Liamm(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sugar97:

Thank you kiss kiss
don't kiss me. I'm a priest grin
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by ednut1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Op no homo i love u. I don change d caliber of gals i dey roll with. Havent had a card or money request from a gal in 2 year. All i get now is borrow me till monday or evening and na only working class wey i know say salary dey come

Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Sugar97(f): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Liamm:
don't kiss me. I'm a priest grin

Lol. But the bible says to "greet one another with a holy kiss" tongue

Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Liamm(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol. But the bible says to "greet one another with a holy kiss" tongue
I'm scared you'd end up betraying me If I should accept this kiss your forcing down my throat cheesy

Na dem dey rush us las las grin
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Sugar97(f): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Liamm:
I'm scared you'd end up betraying me If I should accept this kiss your forcing down my throat cheesy

Na dem dey rush us las las grin

Ordinary "thank you" kiss, you're running away. Okay o, I'll keep my kiss cry
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by MissRaine69(f): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
derrydinny:
I wonder how people keep conversation with those that abbreviate every word, its sick mehn

abbreviation isn't bad but it shouldn't be too often
You know what, thank you!
I thought I was the only one it annoys the heck out of me!
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by MissRaine69(f): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
People actually communicate this way? My mind would have turned off 3 seconds into a conversation if someone wrote to me in that manner. I cannot guarantee a response!

Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by ayokellany: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
3html:

What is real men here
Didn't you read where I told her plain that I never promised that?

Why will I promise 30k to someone I just meet les than a month Jesus shocked pls stop that real men stuff

Someone that even wanted to come to my place, spend the night and do some registration and I said no do it in your place it will be cheaper.

Sex was not what transpired in that chats get it.

If I show you my Facebook chats with most of you girls u will run.
Every Hello with a girl comes with sub me na, trans me 5k nah, 10k nah

OK look at another one below...this is a friend of 5 years after telling her I just received injections

Hope you aren’t chatting with guys thinking they are girls. The have girls that answer calls for them o. Use your brain n stop being foolish.
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Liamm(m): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sugar97:

Ordinary "thank you" kiss, you're running away. Okay o, I'll keep my kiss cry
erm. It's late night. You can bring it on now. Man's fired up for some night exercise grin
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Sugar97(f): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Liamm:
erm. It's late night. You can bring it on now. Man's fired up for some night exercise grin

cheesy cheesy so u're no more scared? Smh
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Liamm(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sugar97:

cheesy cheesy so u're no more scared? Smh
not at all. Just master the art of French kissing. It might come in handy when your dealing with priests like us grin
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
ayokellany:

Hope you aren’t chatting with guys thinking they are girls. The have girls that answer calls for them o. Use your brain n stop being foolish.

Not at all most are my departmental mate back in school, u have personally meet them n know them for not less than 4
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lwkmd... Girls sha. Thats how one came this morning looking for 10k for wtv & she has a serious guy oo. Well i sha rushed one & gave her 3k for transport grin make she go hustle her boyfriend... Hungry hoes grin cheesy

Op nothing do u man cheesy

Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Sugar97(f): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2018
Liamm:
not at all. Just master the art of French kissing. It might come in handy when your dealing with priests like us grin

shocked shocked what's French kissing?

"you're" not "your" grin grin my turn
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Liamm(m): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2018
Sugar97:

shocked shocked what's French kissing?

"you're" not "your" grin grin my turn
lmao @bolded grin. Thanks though. Wouldn't mind having private English classes with you tongue

This is French kiss - the kemen edition.
Ours is going to be like "sugarliamm" edition grin. To premiere at genesis cinema cheesy
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by hooklover: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2018
I deal with them very well I tell u straight I don't send lazy girls money unless I Bleep.
If u ask me for credit I send u random digits so u yryand block ur line
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Sugar97(f): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Liamm:
lmao @bolded grin. Thanks though. Wouldn't mind having private English classes with you tongue

This is French kiss - the kemen edition.
Ours is going to be like "sugarliamm" edition grin. To premiere at genesis cinema cheesy

Lmao. That's French kiss? Pls I'll pass tongue

English classes with me as teacher or student?
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Liamm(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sugar97:

Lmao. That's French kiss? Pls I'll pass tongue

English classes with me as teacher or student?
lol. That's it. But ours is going to vary from what I posted up there grin. But that's totally up to you tho.

English class? Depends on how you dress. You don't expect me to remain a teacher when you're putting on a skimpy gown cheesy. I don't expect you to remain a teacher when you're left in awe of my 6 packs grin.

Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Sugar97(f): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Liamm:
lol. That's it. But ours is going to vary from what I posted up there grin. But that's totally up to you tho.

English class? Depends on how you dress. You don't expect me to remain a teacher when you're putting on a skimpy gown cheesy. I don't expect you to remain a teacher when you're left in awe of my 6 packs grin.

Lmao. Are 6 packs still a thing?

No skimpy gowns by the way tongue
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Liamm(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sugar97:

Lmao. Are 6 packs still a thing?

No skimpy gowns by the way tongue
6 packs are still very much in vogue cheesy. Except you have it and wouldn't want "him" to grin - a turn off for me.

No skimpy gowns? , I'm guessing something hotter than skimpy gown cheesy
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by luminouz(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Liamm n sugar97...go get a room naaaaaa grin

On the hungry girls issue,once I say hi n u demand for sub cash, recharge card,or some other BS....i calmly send u used recharge card like 10...by the time dem bar ur line...ur eye go clear..

Awon eleribu elebi omo gbogbo

Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by SomehowBROWN(m): 2:28am On Aug 22, 2018
My own b say....where una dey see all these kind women wey no know when to use "am" "I am" or even spell anything right?? And na she b graduate
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by SkinnyNigga: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2018
Lonestar124:
36000naira divided by 8bags is 4500 for each bag.

So one bag of cement in Nigeria is 4500naira?....That is 12usd in equivalent.

If my memory can serve me, cement was sold 2000naira in 2014....2500 increment......And the minimum salary of Nigeria workers is 18000naira and can never be increase

Who are to blame?

The mismanagement of the present government?

The corrupt sellers and manufacturers?

Our weak currency(naira)?

Lack of raw material (limestones)?

God help this country.
dont mind op. One bag is 2500, 2550. Anambra state
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by 3html: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
dont mind op. One bag is 2500, 2550. Anambra state

That's was a miscalculation nah... Even in the chat with the girl i corrected my self

I have to cut the screenshot to avoid long stories

Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Nightmareo07: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
chiommy123:
what makes you think that am loose and wayward cos I told your friend to stop asking ladies that he doesn't know for sex? now BTW me and you who is wayward

Pls chioma Biko kwusi imechurry umuafor ihu ebea angry..
U soud like u do exactly what the lady in question does..

The guy said he didn't ask for sex.
U can see it from the chat what he asked "did I ask u for sex"?
The lady's immediate response should tell u he didn't ask for sex undecided
Nne kwusi ihea angry

Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by chiommy123(f): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Pls chioma Biko kwusi imechurry umuafor ihu ebea angry..
U soud like u do exactly what the lady in question does..

The guy said he didn't ask for sex.
U can see it from the chat what he asked "did I ask u for sex"?
The lady's immediate response should tell u he didn't ask for sex undecided
Nne kwusi ihea angry
I never supported her in any way. I only said that from the way she talks the guy asked her for sex. BTW me can't even try it cos I hardly go out
Re: A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult by Nightmareo07: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
chiommy123:
I never supported her in any way. I only said that from the way she talks the guy asked her for sex. BTW me can't even try it cos I hardly go out

I don't know why u bliv the gal but u can't bliv the guy..
Read the post again when the guy asked her..
Did I ask u for sex? undecided
If he did the gals immediate responsds would have been "yes" or "are u now denying"
Or something like that

Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] / Hurried Marriage » Causes And Effects / Girl Brags And Happily Post Photos Of Herself And A Guy After They Had Sex