Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Kofi Annan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Kofi Annan (16889 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Kofi Annan by madridsta007(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sagay212:
Saraki, can you be like Kofi Anan? what will people remember you for when you die? The man that's always jumping from one party to another just to grab power.

Lol.

The same thing BMC urchins accuse Saraki of, us the same thing any other person can accuse Beau Harry of. BMC are stuck in the middle. I don’t evny them.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Kofi Annan by omaolowo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
chiedozie198100:

I thought codine has been banned.

Yes!
But the old stock, already bought before the ban, is in use
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Kofi Annan by Yinxies(f): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Kofi Annan by Abidob(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
I wanted to reply u but I looked up and saw ur name.. Only Kush would make a normal human being to wish another death..
U can do better bro lipsrsealed
KUSHKAMP:
SPOT ON SARAKI, U CAN N0W BRUSH UR KEYPAD C0S U WILL S00N BE SENDING AN0THER C0NDOLENCE MESSAGE TO BUHARI'S FAMILY
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Kofi Annan by PMBtill2023: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
KUSHKAMP:
z0mbie u will die y0ung, a painful death at that
I prayed you die like a dog.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Kofi Annan by HumbleOlad: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
eddyslim:
Rest on Koffi, may your sou rest in perfect peace

Rest on great leader...
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Kofi Annan by Ademola121(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Everyone will be remembered by the lagacy they leave behind.

I’m building mine.

How about you? I pity Nigerian politicians though
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Kofi Annan by sylvez(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
It's like you have personal issues with "BECAUSE " because of the way you were just using because, may be because you don't know any other synonym for because, because you attended community secondary school because you can't afford private school because there was no money, now because of that you have crucified because on nairaland

Ejimagift:
Koffi annan died in perfidy because he was a perfididicious man because he supported Ronald Reagan because Margaret Thatcher was the British Prime Minister after Gaddafi was enthroned because he like libya after italy and koffi anan love Ghana and UN now chose him because he came to Abacha to beg for abiola because of June 12 after then he won the paliarment and koffi annan will never be forgotten sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Assembly Speaker, Majority Leader, Deputy Majority Leader Resign / Bashir Ahmad Loses Gaya/Ajingi/Albasu APC House Of Reps Primary / Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.