Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (62012 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Tonto Dikeh At Shepherd Bushiri's Church In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by wakabobo: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
So few weeks ago we heard flying rumors that King Tonto Dikeh Slept with a certain South African Pastor, well the King Actress and Ambassador took to her IG Handle to clear the air. See her posts and WhatsApp screenshot below

"A certain story has been brought to my notice. I was however, unable to respond due to my busy schedule. That was a particularly busy week for me as my focus was on several of my charity events. It was the World celebration against HUMAN TRAFFICKING week and as a NAPTIP AMBASSADOR I was actively busy.

Firstly, I want to state that I do not write this in favour of anyone but to Make my son proud when he grows up...
A while ago I was contacted by a church in South Africa through the churchs administration representative by name Brenda.

I was contacted for a YOUTH seminar and I requested to bring along a couple of people with me which included my makeup artist @vugo24 , family and a friend who had always adored the gospel of this said church...
I was paid an appearance fee and out of the kindness of my heart, I shared a portion of my fee with Brenda, the above mentioned friend and my makeup artist.
I gave what I could each person at a time,Job was done I packed up and left back to being a mother and a humanitarian..
I was never invited to S.A by any friend, nor was I introduced to the church by a friend in NIGERIA or outside the country for my visitation... I really would have let this slide but I cannot be silent and have my good name tarnished and be linked with such horrible and shameful act
I can not speak for anyone else but myself...
A warning to whosoever is behind this falsehood, peddling all these malicious rumours, I would advice you to stop.
There are things I wouldn't take likely especially now as a mom. *****
I do not want to be roped in with the names of people who do this(Sleep with pastor) scandalous act...
I Go to church to serve my God and could care less about anyone else. Going to church is an avenue where I contact with my creator and not do otherwise...
I am a Christian, I am GROWING each day in GODS VINE yard but I wouldn't sit and watch my good name go up in flames over a malicious EVIL story...
BEWARE"

Culled from>>>>>https://wakabobo.com/king-tonto-dikeh-reacts-to-sleeping-allegations-with-whatsapp-screen-shots/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by itspzpics(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Another scene

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Tamarapetty(f): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
undecided indeed

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Iyawofarmer: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tamarapetty:
undecided indeed

What kwa!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Iyawofarmer: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Davidospy: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
My jet just took off grin

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Amakaokpara: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bad people everywhere, they won't mind their business

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Davidospy: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Amakaokpara:
Bad people everywhere, they won't mind their business

kiss undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by switchdestiny: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Weather she sleep or deep or bleep, e no concern una

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by stayingfocused: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Celebrities are all fu. c. kers.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by overambitious: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yes oooo. Life itself is full of f. U. Ckers

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by overambitious: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
stayingfocused:
Celebrities are all fu. c. kers.

You are one too

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by loverboys: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
sad sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
I find it disturbing that pastors and celebrities arrange and pay for appearances

And at the end of the day, the celebs share the money with their 'connectors'

All of this is to fool the church members, abi?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tonto Dikeh was accused of sleeping with South African pastor Bushiri for N18million a week ago.

Read here if you missed the story -https://lailasnews.com/tonto-dikeh-addresses-allegations-she-slept-with-sa-pastor-bushiri/
[b][/b]

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by LesbianBoy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Davidospy:
My jet just took off grin

Brother...Brother wake up!

Mummy say make you go fetch water angry

38 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Sirmuel1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Did you fuvk him? Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by sureteeboy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Her life, her business

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Diesel1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
I just Dislike This Tonto of a girl

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Bawizzo(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
From Churchill to a church pastor, huh? dey must be sumfyn abt church DAT u ain't telling us on IG

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by okolet(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
C
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Earthquake1: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Earthquake1: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Why must u be involved in every scandal

Eehn Tonto?

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by MobileGees: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
That one no concern me. My concern is, long ago. I usually disturb my neighbour by pressing their bell and run away. Till it got faulty and i touched it and it shocked
me.

I decided, it will not be only me that will get the electric shock . So I called my short friend Abu to press the bell . His hands was not able to reach the bell, so I carried him up, both of us receive the shocking of our life. Hmmmm.

What happened that day change my life. Since then I have never touch anything bell
again... Cowbell, door bell, churcbell, house bell, school bell, even jingle bell jingle bell... Don't sing it please. I don't even like the name, Abel, Anabel, Mabel, Mirabel and Christabel.

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
In every Rumor,there is always an atom of truth in it. It wouldn't come from my mouth that Tonto did... Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Earthquake1:
Why must u be involved in every scandal

Eehn Tonto?

I tire oooooooOooooooOoooooooo!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by stuffs4me(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Na Tonto_Dike dey rush pastors
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by caprini1: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Appearance fee. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Obierika(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
It's her life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Rushing Mr Spell Aka Dede Nne (Photos) / Laila Nwoko Congratulates Regina Daniels On The Birth Of Her Baby / When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.