Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update (74140 Views)

Obingwa: Abia Governorship Election Results Update / Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023) / 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Me and you know that akpabio is the most loved person in akwa ibom.he single handedly installed udom.who knew udom before he became governor? Nsima ekere has been frightening udom now akpabio has increased the panic.i dont care whether udom wins or not.the priority is buhari.with akpabio's defection,buhari wil get 70% in ikot ekpene zone,50% in eket nd 30% in uyo.giving him 40%.same thing in rivers.its game over for pdp
akpabio did not singlehandedly install udom. Akpabio did well as governor and that made the people happy that was why we voted udom because we knew he will continue from where akpabio stop and beside udom was standing on the platform of pdp.
And akpabio contested and was governor for 8 years on pdp platform.

Hahahahahaha, that is why we said buhari is to dull. Akpabio can not win even 40 percent fr apc in ikot ekpene, m from there and i knw what m saying.
Akwa ibomite will collect buhari's money and still vote pdp.
Akpabio can not get even 40 percent in the ibibio district because they will always vote for their son.

So i will say it is 85 for pdp and 15 for apc, that 10 percent added is because of akpabio.

So Mr, i as an akwa ibomite with relatives all over ikot ekpene is telling u, it is impossible for Apc to get 20 percent in akwa ibom, akpabio or no akpabio.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
ok o..Bt it still the same way apc and pdp cheated in 'Rivers' you talked about.
underage voters that worship buhari will now vote for a pdp christain president? guy think again!
we all knw they voted for APC, so no need hiding it sir.
Pdp will correct the mistake they made in the north come 2019. they were just testing the waters with ekiti election
Lol.
Just like thugs and militants will snatch ballot boxes and wrote results in the south for a Muslim Buhari in 2015?

You guys have been brainwashed to reason one way without reasoning the other way.

Why believing that the whole north loved Buhari and rigged for him,you guys will not also take that the south love Jonathan and thugs,militants combine with security agencies rigged for Jonathan in the south in 2015.

PDP is dead as far as politics is concern in Nigeria.

If PDP survive after it's party primaries in few weeks time,then it means it will be finally buried in 2019 general elections.

I think after 2019,we may not have a party call PDP.

The Margin that Buhari will use and win in 2019 will be times two of the margin of 2015.

I don't know how long your PDP will be testing the water.

They were testing the water in elections in Kogi,Ondo,Anambra,Ekiti and of resent in Bauchi and Katsina.

You just can not use your head that without INEC and Security agencies under PDP control that PDP can not win any major election in Nigeria for now.

So,how will they do anything in 2019 without INEC,army,police,dss etc?
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2018
PHILipu1:

And we the Edo people also hate you guys for your ass licking of the biafra people and that is our issue with you guys.

Thank God we Edos are siding with the majority while you guys and siding with the minority that got nothing to offer.

Thank God Akpabio has seen the bigger picture and made a u turn.

Hatred from you guys and those you are asslicking in the south east will always keep you guys backward.
it is better to side with a minority who are developed than to stand with a majority who are so underdevelop and are illiterate.
It is better to stand with a majority who knws the importance of education than a majority who are uneducated and pulling the country backward.
The majority north has ruled nigeria 4 40 years out of our 58 years as a nation yet they are more underdeveloped, uneducated, backward and a parasite to the south.
it is better to side with a minority who rised from the ashes of a civil war that destroy our lands, made us desolate hungry, tartered and rejected by the majority yet rose from that ashes and are now more developed,educated, industrialist, traveled and prosperous than a majority who have nothing to offer us.

The igbos have never gotten the presidency yet they are more developed and prosperous than every part of the country and they keep moving forward so should i not follow the prosperous.

What has the north gotten by holding the presidency for long or who having a say on who should be the president? ntin!
Bt the igbos are right on the threshold of every successes in nigeria, abroad and every part of the world.
Akpabio left because he knew that was the only choice he has, Either he join the apc or go to jail so he choose the easiest choice
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by senatordave1(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
ok o..Bt it still the same way apc and pdp cheated in 'Rivers' you talked about.
underage voters that worship buhari will now vote for a pdp christain president? guy think again!
we all knw they voted for APC, so no need hiding it sir.
Pdp will correct the mistake they made in the north come 2019. they were just testing the waters with ekiti election
They were testing nothing.me and you know that they cant come back again.buhari got 25% of southern votes in 2015.as an incumbent,he will get 35% or more.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

That shows that both parties rig
no it shows that, that election was marred with irregularities and was supposed to hv been cancelled nd another done.
Buhari will never have emerged.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
PHILipu1:
Lol.
We are already used to this your broken record of Rigged elections.
We now know that any election that PDP lose was rigged and only those they win were free and fair.

If APC,APGA,SDP etc win election,such elections were rigged according to PDP supporters.

We are already use to that and that is the excuse you guys will still use in 2019 after Buhari clear south east and south south.

The handwriting is clear visible on the wall but i know that because of your hatred for Buhari,you will not see it.

You can only speak for yourself and not all south east and south south people because you don't even know what is even in the mind of even your family members talk more of other people.

People like you are in the minority in south east and you will have your say but the majority will have their way for sure.
Obiano gain was that Buhari didn't allow PDP to rig him out and that was why immediately he was declared as the winner of the election,he immediately went to aso rock to thank Buhari and promised to keep his own side of the deal by working for Buhari re election.

Ebonyi,Enugu and Ebonyi state governors will simply go for their second term because APC will just field a weak candidate in those states and will not take their campaign serious like in Ekiti.

How many times do you see this PDP governors in any occasion that has anything to do with PDP?

This are governors that know that their PDP is Behind this killer herdsmen.

Do you see them talked that much or talk against Buhari like Fayose and Wike?

They are in the good books of the president and he will support their re election irrespective of their party but all arsenals will be release in Rivers to make sure that wike will go like Fayose.

Fayose is gone and it just remain wike now and 2019 is his bus stop.

Buhari will sweep south east come 2019.
in his dreams then.
If buhari is so sure pdp are sponsorers he should arrest and take them to court.
The people will choose who they want to vote for.
Those pdp governors knws that they can only be re elected on the platform of pdp.
So if pdp lose those states, they lose their seat.
So u see, they are between the devil Nd the deep sea.
you also knw doing campaigns they will tell their people to vote in pdp not apc.
Buhari will never sweep south east.
The east will never vote buhari who sent the military to kill them.
They will never vote a buhari who called them the 5 percent.
They will never vote a buhari who called them lazy
They will never vote a buhari who has brought in hardship to the people tru his bad economy policies.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
it is better to side with a minority who are developed than to stand with a majority who are so underdevelop and are illiterate.
It is better to stand with a majority who knws the importance of education than a majority who are uneducated and pulling the country backward.
The majority north has ruled nigeria 4 40 years out of our 58 years as a nation yet they are more underdeveloped, uneducated, backward and a parasite to the south.
it is better to side with a minority who rised from the ashes of a civil war that destroy our lands, made us desolate hungry, tartered and rejected by the majority yet rose from that ashes and are now more developed,educated, industrialist, traveled and prosperous than a majority who have nothing to offer us.

The igbos have never gotten the presidency yet they are more developed and prosperous than every part of the country and they keep moving forward so should i not follow the prosperous.

What has the north gotten by holding the presidency for long or who having a say on who should be the president? ntin!
Bt the igbos are right on the threshold of every successes in nigeria, abroad and every part of the world.
Akpabio left because he knew that was the only choice he has, Either he join the apc or go to jail so he choose the easiest choice
Lol.
Funny to say that the minority that are so develop are there up and ready die there in the north and west that are not develop like their own south east that you asslick.

Hatred has make you not to know that there are more igbos that your asslick that are in the north and west than those even in the south east it's.

No right thinking Nigerians from other zones do come to south east to invest but this people you asslick are every where even my local village in Edo that is not upto
5000 people.

Do you know that if other zones drive this people that you are asslicking away that majority of them will lose and will not have any place to stay in south east?

If it that develop,why don't they stay home and enjoy their life?

How many Arab,Americans,Germans,french people do you see in Nigeria apart from those that are here for their nation official jobs.

They have a develop country and will not come down to a country like Nigeria to suffer.

Your people that you asslick are scattered over Nigeria trying to make money from other zones and send home and you are here talking of development of that zone?

How many Hausa,Yoruba,Edos etc do you see come to establish in that zone that you asslick.

When the hausa asked them to go some months ago,they were running from one emir palace to another and from one governor office to another begging and you say they are develop?

Before you come online to talk like a kid,always do small research.

The population of only Kano state almost dwarf the whole of that zone that you asslick but 5 governors can not take the whole of that zone to the level of Kano or lagos.

How are they educated?
Is it the zone i once entered to work and university graduates could not construct a single line of English apart from igbos?

The greed of one man push them to that ashes level and it is the same greed that do still make them suffer till now because the think they can do things on their own.

Every evil deed in Nigeria today is associated with that zone.

We are proud to asslick those that are far ahead of us while your people should be ashame of asslicking their age mates.

We have benefited alot from asslicking them but you can not show what you have benefited from asslicking yours.

Combine with them,you guys will continue to remain as outcast until you guys change your ways
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

They were testing nothing.me and you know that they cant come back again.buhari got 25% of southern votes in 2015.as an incumbent,he will get 35% or more.
he got 25 percent of southern votes yet he called us the 5 percent? guy lie well na.
Maybe it was the south west votes you are talking about not south south Nd east.
My people will never give buhari 25 percent, if buhari got that much then he will never have called us the five percent
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
PHILipu1:
Lol.
Just like thugs and militants will snatch ballot boxes and wrote results in the south for a Muslim Buhari in 2015?

You guys have been brainwashed to reason one way without reasoning the other way.

Why believing that the whole north loved Buhari and rigged for him,you guys will not also take that the south love Jonathan and thugs,militants combine with security agencies rigged for Jonathan in the south in 2015.

PDP is dead as far as politics is concern in Nigeria.

If PDP survive after it's party primaries in few weeks time,then it means it will be finally buried in 2019 general elections.

I think after 2019,we may not have a party call PDP.

The Margin that Buhari will use and win in 2019 will be times two of the margin of 2015.

I don't know how long your PDP will be testing the water.

They were testing the water in elections in Kogi,Ondo,Anambra,Ekiti and of resent in Bauchi and Katsina.

You just can not use your head that without INEC and Security agencies under PDP control that PDP can not win any major election in Nigeria for now.

So,how will they do anything in 2019 without INEC,army,police,dss etc?
hahHHahhahahahahah..Pdp don't need to rigg the south, they will always win.
pdp can never go extinguish in nigeria.They will always get more than 12 states in nigeria, Even if buhari wins the margin will be lesser than 2015 and i knw the north will suffer more for their foolish decisions. So m not bother!
what will pain me is when those northerners re-vote the dullard and he continue his bad policies and they become poorer.
If they come to beg from me na then i go vex
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
PHILipu1:
Lol.
Funny to say that the minority that are so develop are there up and ready die there in the north and west that are not develop like their own south east that you asslick.

Hatred has make you not to know that there are more igbos that your asslick that are in the north and west than those even in the south east it's.

No right thinking Nigerians from other zones do come to south east to invest but this people you asslick are every where even my local village in Edo that is not upto
5000 people.

Do you know that if other zones drive this people that you are asslicking away that majority of them will lose and will not have any place to stay in south east?

If it that develop,why don't they stay home and enjoy their life?

How many Arab,Americans,Germans,french people do you see in Nigeria apart from those that are here for their nation official jobs.

They have a develop country and will not come down to a country like Nigeria to suffer.

Your people that you asslick are scattered over Nigeria trying to make money from other zones and send home and you are here talking of development of that zone?

How many Hausa,Yoruba,Edos etc do you see come to establish in that zone that you asslick.

When the hausa asked them to go some months ago,they were running from one emir palace to another and from one governor office to another begging and you say they are develop?

Before you come online to talk like a kid,always do small research.

The population of only Kano state almost dwarf the whole of that zone that you asslick but 5 governors can not take the whole of that zone to the level of Kano or lagos.

How are they educated?
Is it the zone i once entered to work and university graduates could not construct a single line of English apart from igbos?

The greed of one man push them to that ashes level and it is the same greed that do still make them suffer till now because the think they can do things on their own.

Every evil deed in Nigeria today is associated with that zone.

We are proud to asslick those that are far ahead of us while your people should be ashame of asslicking their age mates.

We have benefited alot from asslicking them but you can not show what you have benefited from asslicking yours.

Combine with them,you guys will continue to remain as outcast until you guys change your ways
what is the benefit u hv gotten?
The igbos are business men and women so as business men u have to move from one location to the other.
They are also many in europe and others part of the world.
So what you said hold no water/ weight.
If did not send them away they will be more underdevelop my guy.
I stand by my words; it is better to stand with a minority who are educated,business minded, industrialized and prosperous than with a majority that can give us nothing.

the students only speak igbo yet their are top of waec, neco and jamb? guy try again.
They only speak igbo yet are the most admitted students into IV colleges in europe in nigeria?
even in asia they only speak their languages yet are more brilliant and have achieved more successes.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
what is the benefit u hv gotten?
The igbos are business men and women so as business men u have to move from one location to the other.
They are also many in europe and others part of the world.
So what you said hold no water/ weight.
If did not send them away they will be more underdevelop my guy.
I stand by my words; it is better to stand with a minority who are educated,business minded, industrialized and prosperous than with a majority that can give us nothing.
Business men and women that can not have the head office of their businesses in their own states should tell you how they value their people and zones.

They have build beautiful houses in the north and west because this zones are more better than their own and because they know that doing that at times in their south east is suicide.
Because it is either their own people set them up and kill them or be kidnapping them every week.

The majority of them in Europe,Asia,America etc are drug dealers and criminals that have spoil the name of this nation more.

Ask of the list f Nigerians in prison abroad and you will see that 80% are igbos and you think that any reasonable people or race will asslick such people.

Keep standing with your backward and hate filled people and remain in the level that you guys will always remain.

Who cares,with or without your votes Buhari will still win come 2019 and we just hope that your people that you are asslicking will not start to cry maginalization again after the elections.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by senatordave1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
he got 25 percent of southern votes yet he called us the 5 percent? guy lie well na.
Maybe it was the south west votes you are talking about not south south Nd east.
My people will never give buhari 25 percent, if buhari got that much then he will never have called us the five percent
So obudu is in the west abi? You have now forgotten the obudu bye poll where apc polled 25% of the polls two weeks ago? You are embarrasing yourself,stop talking without facts.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by senatordave1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
pdp can never go extinguish in nigeria.They will always get more than 12 states in nigeria, Even if buhari wins the margin will be lesser than 2015 and i knw the north will suffer more for their foolish decisions. So m not bother!
what will pain me is when those northerners re-vote the dullard and he continue his bad policies and they become poorer.
Buhari till 2023.never again must pdp return
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
And what did you and those you are asslicking got from PDP for 16 years?
Second Niger bridge?
Rail network?
God roads?
So,what did you get from your Christian PDP party?

The south east that you think will be deceive again and vote blindly like in 2015 have benefited more from this Islamic party in 3 years than they got in your Christian party for 16 years.

Travel round the south east and see the infrastructures being put in place by this Islamic party within 3 years.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

So obudu is in the west abi? You have now forgotten the obudu bye poll where apc polled 25% of the polls two weeks ago? You are embarrasing yourself,stop talking without facts.
was it buhari they voted for or anoda person on the platform of apc? that man they voted for is a son of the soil and buhari is not.
u are the one embarrasing urself
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
PHILipu1:
Business men and women that can not have the head office of their businesses in their own states should tell you how they value their people and zones.

They have build beautiful houses in the north and west because this zones are more better than their own and because they know that doing that at times in their south east is suicide.
Because it is either their own people set them up and kill them or be kidnapping them every week.

The majority of them in Europe,Asia,America etc are drug dealers and criminals that have spoil the name of this nation more.

Ask of the list f Nigerians in prison abroad and you will see that 80% are igbos and you think that any reasonable people or race will asslick such people.

Keep standing with your backward and hate filled people and remain in the level that you guys will always remain.

Who cares,with or without your votes Buhari will still win come 2019 and we just hope that your people that you are asslicking will not start to cry maginalization again after the elections.
buharoli wins and the northerners become more poorer and keep begging so wat is the essence of his victory?
Daura is still the most underdevelop local govt in nigeria n the poorest so wat is the gain?

----------
Yet the igbos has the most averagely rich nigerians in the country and building there are top class.

The igbos will rule one day so we will wait till that day.
We will never vote in a terrorist. Never again
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
buharoli wins and the northerners become more poorer and keep begging so wat is the essence of his victory?
Daura is still the most underdevelop local govt in nigeria n the poorest so wat is the gain?

----------
Yet the igbos has the most averagely rich nigerians in the country and building there are top class.

The igbos will rule one day so we will wait till that day.
We will never vote in a terrorist. Never again
Lol.
If you use your brain,you will see that only the local government that Buhari comes from is almost one of the state of the zone your people ass lick.

Do you check the number of voters just in a single senatorial election in Katsina few weeks ago,that is almost the total votes from states like Imo or Abia in that zone you asslick.

And you should know how those people are trying because it is easy to control and develop a single room like all those small states in south east than to develop 3 bed room flats like those big states in the north.

So give it to their leaders,the network of roads,power supply,portable water supply that you have in most northern states even as big as they are can not be seen in your small south east states.

And that is why those you are asslicking are ready to die there even if bokoharam are killing them.

South east no matter what you say is the black sheep of all zones in Nigeria.
Daura is undevelope but the people you ass lick are ready to die there even with the hot sun there

Majority of the big men there are drug dealers,ritualists and criminals.
So we don't envy them ok.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
PHILipu1:
Lol.
If you use your brain,you will see that only the local government that Buhari comes from is almost one of the state of the zone your people ass lick.

Do you check the number of voters just in a single senatorial election in Katsina few weeks ago,that is almost the total votes from states like Imo or Abia in that zone you asslick.

And you should know how those people are trying because it is easy to control and develop a single room like all those small states in south east than to develop 3 bed room flats like those big states in the north.

So give it to their leaders,the network of roads,power supply,portable water supply that you have in most northern states even as big as they are can not be seen in your small south east states.

And that is why those you are asslicking are ready to die there even if bokoharam are killing them.

South east no matter what you say is the black sheep of all zones in Nigeria.
Daura is undevelope but the people you ass lick are ready to die there even with the hot sun there

Majority of the big men there are drug dealers,ritualists and criminals.
So we don't envy them ok.
hahahahaha,, really? well network of roads,portable water?
even u knw u are lying bt continue.
Well then if daura votes alone is more than the east combined why then is mr president looking for votes in the east?

The igbos are every where in nigeria does not mean those places are better than the east.
Just as americans are everywhere in the africa bt it does not mean africa is better than america.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by senatordave1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
was it buhari they voted for or anoda person on the platform of apc? that man they voted for is a son of the soil and buhari is not.
u are the one embarrasing urself
Its almost the same thing.didnt you ealier said that apc and everything linked to apc is hated down south? How come there getting 25%
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Its almost the same thing.didnt you ealier said that apc and everything linked to apc is hated down south? How come there getting 25%
i said apc and buhari....
Sons of the soil are excluded.
The son will not suffer fr the sins of an old charlatan like buhari
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 6:06am On Aug 21, 2018
ifiokjohn:
hahahahaha,, really? well network of roads,portable water?
even u knw u are lying bt continue.
Well then if daura votes alone is more than the east combined why then is mr president looking for votes in the east?

The igbos are every where in nigeria does not mean those places are better than the east.
Just as americans are everywhere in the africa bt it does not mean africa is better than america.
Lol.
Americans in everywhere in Africa?
Which Americans?

Those Americans in see in Africa i either working for their embassy,or are missionaries,or working for NGOS here and nothing more.

They work here few months and run down to their developed place for few months for leave.

Their are Igbos scarther every where that their children who are now adults don't even know where their parents are from.

Buhari and APC just want to make it look like he is not looking down on the zone and because of his ministers and political leaders from that south east zone and that is why he will be coming their to campaign for votes because he doesn't really need their votes.

Take out the votes he got their in 2015 and add it to PDP votes and you will see that it means nothing for Buhari.

Combination of northern,western and few votes from the south south will make Buhari to remain in aso rock even if he doesn't get one votes from south east which is not even possible.

So,the south east need Buhari more in 2019 more than Buhari need them ok
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:25am On Aug 21, 2018
PHILipu1:
And what did you and those you are asslicking got from PDP for 16 years?
Second Niger bridge?
Rail network?
God roads?
So,what did you get from your Christian PDP party?

The south east that you think will be deceive again and vote blindly like in 2015 have benefited more from this Islamic party in 3 years than they got in your Christian party for 16 years.

Travel round the south east and see the infrastructures being put in place by this Islamic party within 3 years.
are you mentally okay? you once claim Igbo from Anambra during the height of biafra tension , when it cooled them you started claiming Hausa now Edo ...you are too unstable to engage in a conversation
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
are you mentally okay? you once claim Igbo from Anambra during the height of biafra tension , when it cooled them you started claiming Hausa now Edo ...you are too unstable to engage in a conversation
I guess your brain is dead Mr man.
Check all my post and point where i claimed Igbo or shut up.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
PHILipu1:
Lol.
Americans in everywhere in Africa?
Which Americans?

Those Americans in see in Africa i either working for their embassy,or are missionaries,or working for NGOS here and nothing more.

They work here few months and run down to their developed place for few months for leave.

Their are Igbos scarther every where that their children who are now adults don't even know where their parents are from.

Buhari and APC just want to make it look like he is not looking down on the zone and because of his ministers and political leaders from that south east zone and that is why he will be coming their to campaign for votes because he doesn't really need their votes.

Take out the votes he got their in 2015 and add it to PDP votes and you will see that it means nothing for Buhari.

Combination of northern,western and few votes from the south south will make Buhari to remain in aso rock even if he doesn't get one votes from south east which is not even possible.

So,the south east need Buhari more in 2019 more than Buhari need them ok
you just gave a stupid analogy. Which south will he get vote from?
the constitution says he need 25 percent from each region to win an election, so if he can not get atleast 25 percent from each region, Nothing for him be dat!

Say the truth and shame the devil sir, we knw the igbos are everywhere in the north and west but tell me, is the north more developed than the east?" apart from Lagos, Ogun and which place is up to the status of the east in nigeria?
Is it in general standard of living? you knw there is no place in Nigeria that the average standard of living is like the east? an average man in the east is a very very rich man in the north.

Daura might have more votes than one eastern state in nigeria ( which is impossible) bt they are still n will never be in the level of even Aba in abia state which is light years ahead of it ( forget aba badroads).

I repeat no place in the north apart from maybe kano and kaduna with a little of jos is up to the standard of the east.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
ifiokjohn:
you just gave a stupid analogy. Which south will he get vote from?
the constitution says he need 25 percent from each region to win an election, so if he can not get atleast 25 percent from each region, Nothing for him be dat!

Say the truth and shame the devil sir, we knw the igbos are everywhere in the north and west but tell me, is the north more developed than the east?" apart from Lagos, Ogun and which place is up to the status of the east in nigeria?
Is it in general standard of living? you knw there is no place in Nigeria that the average standard of living is like the east? an average man in the east is a very very rich man in the north.

Daura might have more votes than one eastern state in nigeria ( which is impossible) bt they are still n will never be in the level of even Aba in abia state which is light years ahead of it ( forget aba badroads).

I repeat no place in the north apart from maybe kano and kaduna with a little of jos is up to the standard of the east.

Lol.
What constitution?
So,why did he win in 2015?
Just 25% in Imo in the whole south east and 25% in Edo state in the whole south south.

You will be so foolish that a sitting president can not get 25% in atleast a state in any zone of the federation.

Lol,is so sad you talk like a kid.
The number of billionaires and millionaires in the north will dwarf the number of those millionaires and billionaires in the south east but the issue is that while northerners don't show their wealth and intimidate others because of their religion,the Igbos are good at noise making,show off and intimidating the poor ones among themselves.

An average man in the north is richer than an average igbo man but you will hardly see chairs in his sitting room and he will be driving a normal car while an igbo man will want to go to parties and spray dollars to show off.

Many states in the north are100 times develop than most states in the east even though this states in the north are bigger than those in the east.

I guess you haven't been to the north and only believe those rubbish you see online.

As you see northerners doing odd jobs here in the south,that is how southerners are also doing odd jobs in the north

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
PHILipu1:
Lol.
What constitution?
So,why did he win in 2015?
Just 25% in Imo in the whole south east and 25% in Edo state in the whole south south.

You will be so foolish that a sitting president can not get 25% in atleast a state in any zone of the federation.

Lol,is so sad you talk like a kid.
The number of billionaires and millionaires in the north will dwarf the number of those millionaires and billionaires in the south east but the issue is that while northerners don't show their wealth and intimidate others because of their religion,the Igbos are good at noise making,show off and intimidating the poor ones among themselves.

An average man in the north is richer than an average igbo man but you will hardly see chairs in his sitting room and he will be driving a normal car while an igbo man will want to go to parties and spray dollars to show off.

Many states in the north are100 times develop than most states in the east even though this states in the north are bigger than those in the east.

I guess you haven't been to the north and only believe those rubbish you see online.

As you see northerners doing odd jobs here in the south,that is how southerners are also doing odd jobs in the north
keep lying u hear?
Same north that is 80 percent the reason we took the award for the most poor people from india?
i agree the north have more billionaires courtesy the oil money from the south, they were given oil contracts Nd bloc by pass heads of state that was what made them billionaires.
Guy i say it again apart from kano, kaduna and a little of jos they is no place that reach the level of the east again in infrastrutural development

In standard of living, they is no place in the entire north that reach the east.

Just as america has more billionaires in the world today but another country has more average rich people than america.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by diegwu02: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
cimag:
The House Of Reps suspended Hon Abdulmumin Jubrin for over one year.The Senate Suspended Sen Ndume For 6 Months,all these are not PDP states.Imo House Of Assembly controlled by APC suspended their 5 fellow APC members for over 3 months now,Imo is an APC state.Foolish is your problem.
grin grin.. Okwehue!
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 7:07am On Aug 22, 2018
ifiokjohn:
keep lying u hear?
Same north that is 80 percent the reason we took the award for the most poor people from india?
i agree the north have more billionaires courtesy the oil money from the south, they were given oil contracts Nd bloc by pass heads of state that was what made them billionaires.
Guy i say it again apart from kano, kaduna and a little of jos they is no place that reach the level of the east again in infrastrutural development

In standard of living, they is no place in the entire north that reach the east.

Just as america has more billionaires in the world today but another country has more average rich people than america.
Kiss the truth!
Lol.
They were given oil block by past heads of states and what stopped the 2 presidents that the south produced from 1999 to date taking those oil blocks away from them?

The southerners got those oil blocks but because they couldn't manage them,they sold them off to this northerners and that is the truth most of us in the south keep running away from because we have been brainwashed by our failed southern leaders to always blame the north for our issues.

If the south was as big as the north,don't you reason that the south would have been more backward than the north.

Even as small as the south is by land mass and population we can not still mention up to the north in many standards and that is the Truth.

You can't count those that sell drugs,kidnap people etc in the south east as being rich.

How many reach men in the south east are doing clean business?

Only Kano is almost bigger than the whole of that south east that have 5 different governors and can not still provide what Kano governments have provided for it's people.

Your igbo people are in every local village in the north hustling for their daily bread and if their south east is that develop,what will they be doing in the north under such hot sun?

Have you see any foreigner that their country is more than Nigeria doing odd jobs in Nigeria?

The truth is that on all scale the north and it's people are more than the south east that you asslick but just that they don't make so much noise about it like your Igbo's do.

Get this facts into you head
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
They were given oil block by past heads of states and what stopped the 2 presidents that the south produced from 1999 to date taking those oil blocks away from them?

The southerners got those oil blocks but because they couldn't manage them,they sold them off to this northerners and that is the truth most of us in the south keep running away from because we have been brainwashed by our failed southern leaders to always blame the north for our issues.

If the south was as big as the north,don't you reason that the south would have been more backward than the north.

Even as small as the south is by land mass and population we can not still mention up to the north in many standards and that is the Truth.

You can't count those that sell drugs,kidnap people etc in the south east as being rich.

Only Kano is almost bigger than the whole of that south east that have 5 different governors and can not still provide what Kano governments have provided for it's people.

Your igbo people are in every local village in the north hustling for their daily bread and if their south east is that develop,what will they be doing in the north under such hot sun?

Have you see any foreigner that their country is more than Nigeria doing odd jobs in Nigeria?

The truth is that on all scale the north and it's people are more than the south east that you asslick but just that they don't make so much noise about it like your Igbo's do.

hmmmmma....Well that is ur opinion bt that not what the world and majority of influential Nigerians say.
emir sanusi once lamblasted the northern leaders saying the north is the most backward region in the country. many countries are twice the size of nigeria and are doing better than nigeria. Size should not be use as an excuse for failure.

Kano, apart from the capital no where in kano is up to the standard of the east and u knw it....bt i can mention just want state in the east that they towns ( not capital)are almost at par with kano city

My bro they are wealthy men in the south that were giving oil bloc by jonathan and obasanjo and are doing well bt it just like it a 60/40 something between the south and north.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.

hmmmmma....Well that is ur opinion bt that not what the world and majority of influential Nigerians say.
emir sanusi once lamblasted the northern leaders saying the north is the most backward region in the country. many countries are twice the size of nigeria and are doing better than nigeria. Size should not be use as an excuse for failure.

Kano, apart from the capital no where in kano is up to the standard of the east and u knw it....bt i can mention just want state in the east that they towns ( not capital)are almost at par with kano city

My bro they are wealthy men in the south that were giving oil bloc by jonathan and obasanjo and are doing well bt it just like it a 60/40 something between the south and north........

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.