Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,960 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State (21664 Views)

Full Biography Of Late Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe, Wife, Children, Net Worth / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by Bruemath(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
alezzy13:
I can't see any video
me too
Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by Adadioranma79(f): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
This isn't a girl Biko, stop fooling peeps with your fake moniker. But then again, if somehow somehow you are a girl, and the man in the story is the type that is rushing you, then you seriously need total deliverance asap. Shameless youth!
WahalaDeyHere:

All these women that will not satisfy their man sexually and still attack young versatile girls that help them take care of their men. Take care of your man so he stops rushing us or leaving you!

Check out my Instagram@WahalaDeyHere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Just another of this forums alpha males in the flesh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by omooba969(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Munzy14:
House of commotion... Something must be wrong somewhere for a man to do this. Marriage no be by force na. If u are tired, u leave. Ones u are doing well, u wil find happiness.

It's by force. You guys just break marriages anyhow on the pretext - 'marriage is not by force'.

Easy way out, isn't it?

Perverse Minds everywhere!
Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by vikstandon(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Even the poor ones ain't good marrying...I see reasons why babes don't date poor.

It is actually better you suffer knowing you ain't losing both sides.

I can't go to hell...without having enjoyed so well here on earth.
Is better that I have made it through all means and prepared well for Lucifer...Than to have starved all along and spent the same furnace with Oba...Uzor...Roch... If I say O you Njo, Omo na you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by omooba969(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:

All these women that will not satisfy their man sexually and still attack young versatile girls that help them take care of their men. Take care of your man so he stops rushing us or leaving you!

Check out my Instagram@WahalaDeyHere

Your products & services are not up to standard - sorry to burst your bubble. cool
Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by omooba969(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
velo10:
The man is obviously unstable. She should just leave him. Thats the best solution

On what points do you base your judgement?
Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by omooba969(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
quentin06:
there are somany men like that here, who refuse to do anything, their wives pay, the rent, feed and clothe them, own and fuel the jeeps these men cruise with.

in the end its her choice.

Liar.
Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by omooba969(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Adadioranma79:
This isn't a girl Biko, stop fooling peeps with your fake moniker. But then again, if somehow somehow you are a girl, and the man in the story is the type that is rushing you, then you seriously need total deliverance asap. Shameless youth!

Haba!undecided can't she express her opinion in peace again? smiley
Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by newdawn2017(f): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
marriage na by force? must u be in a man's house or under a man as a woman 2 be whole? her being under a man in dis case is a curse 2 her. Woman u can ve kids & be happy without being under a man . it's not by force
Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by sapeleboi(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
look well b4 you marry . sign my signature ladies angry
Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by Stallion93(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Definitely a psycho disorder. Man is sick and needs medical attention sad thing is in this part of the world. If it's not Fever, body pains, Diarrhea or any visible swelling, discoloration or bleeding then it's not A Disease. Many are like him, making life a hell for their families because of a gross system failure
Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by ashpee(m): 5:19am On Aug 19, 2018
FIDA Rivers State Branch over to you.
Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by velo10: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2018
omooba969:

On what points do you base your judgement?

First He chases his own offspring away. Not caring about their health, shelter or food. Is that normal? I can have a grudge with my wife and treat her unfairly but never my children
Next, he spits on the wife. Spitting on someone is the height of insult. It's the worst way of making someone feel worthless.
So why should the woman continually dwell with such an unstable soul?
Unless the story if false, my opinion remains unwaived.
Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by rickymayne(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
She annoyed him, his kids annoyed him, he was annoyed.

Why this one dey talk like slowpoke?...does that justify bs
Re: Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State by WesBreezy: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
She annoyed him, his kids annoyed him, he was annoyed.

I hope you still want to progress in life? sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Breastfeeding In Public - What Is Your View / AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.