Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:45 PM

Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. (885 Views)

When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling / It's Been Fun While It Lasted, Thanks Nairaland / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by Hardlife: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by Hardlife: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
I have stopped 100%. To everybody facing this addiction, i pray God helps you find peace with yourself and quit for your own good.

My life has made a dramatic u turn since i quit bet9ja virtual.

I am now full of ambitions, aspirations again. I am now filled with life.

Please brother quit for your own good.

I have been there, i have done that. It does not pay.

Please quit now and save your future.

I can't end this thread without special thanks to @addictdoctor who personally took time to call me and counsel me. God bless you massively sir.

To the guy who schools in abu zaria that called but decided to stay anonymous. God bless you very much bro. I hope you see this.

1 Like

Re: Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by efjay: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
Congrats bro. It's not easy to stop an addiction.
Re: Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by 2dice01: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
You still enter bet9ja shop with money grin

2 Likes

Re: Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by Hardlife: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Since i quit bet9ja virtual,

I am surprised at how big my wardrobe has gotten and the number of good clothes and shoes i have bought for myself.

This is not an achievement but i have my reason for saying this.

I never bought any cloth for myself all through the years i was addicted to virtual.

Even the money i have now in my account, i could not believe i myself could save that amount of money.

I know this is the betting season. Please limit what you bet.

Premier league has started. Please be careful out there.

Bet9ja is a dream killer. Don't let them get to you.

I go out there in the streets and i see people stranded after they have lost all the cash they came with to virtual. All they need is now 100naira to transport back home. I just imagine myself, so this is how i have been living all these years.

Life can really fvck you up in ways you never imagined tho.

Well that phase of life is gone.

Money must be made! But bet9ja is not the way. Been there, done that.

3 Likes

Re: Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by Skylarking: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
"Even when i enter the shops with big money i have never been tempted to play"

Hehehe...

Be deceiving yasef

1 Like

Re: Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by MrHandsome2013: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
hardlife could you help me with 2500.. Thank you
Re: Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by Hardlife: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Skylarking:
"Even when i enter the shops with big money i have never been tempted to play"

Hehehe...

Be deceiving yasef
I know right. . . I only go there to charge my phone. By God's grace it is all over. I can't because of the fear of gambling choose to not go out with money when i need for expenses outside. I faced my deepest fears and i won. That is life.

1 Like

Re: Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by Hardlife: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
efjay:
Congrats bro. It's not easy to stop an addiction.
yes man. Thanks so much.

All it took was strong determination and will power. I have that date july 7, the day i quit marked out on a cardboard paper hung on the wall in my room. When i wake up in the morning or step foot into my room, it is the first thing i see and whenever i see that date, the motivation keeps growing. That was how i was able to overcome.

1 Like

Re: Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by Pubichairs(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
no worry u go soon jam sure bet..
Re: Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by Hardlife: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
2dice01:
You still enter bet9ja shop with money grin

yes and nothing has happened.

Face your fears and defeat them or you will never stop running away from them.

I decided to stop running, i faced my fear(going into bet9ja shop with money and not gamble with it) and i overcame. Now i go in there with any amount and come out with just the same amount i went in with.

Willpower and determination was all it took to overcome.

2 Likes

Re: Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by Skylarking: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hardlife:
I know right. . . I only go there to charge my phone. By God's grace it is all over. I can't because of the fear of gambling choose to not go out with money when i need for expenses outside. I faced my deepest fears and i won. That is life.

Amen
Re: Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by Bullet01(f): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by obajoey(m): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Make i park here to receive my giveaway
Re: Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by merryossai(m): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
a
Re: Saved from gambling addiction. Thanks Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hardlife:
yes and nothing has happened.

Face your fears and defeat them or you will never stop running away from them.

I decided to stop running, i faced my fear(going into bet9ja shop with money and not gamble with it) and i overcame. Now i go in there with any amount and come out with just the same amount i went in with.

Willpower and determination was all it took to overcome.
do u still play normal bet after quitting virtual

(1) (Reply)

Street People Are So Dumb! (my Experience) / Mature Ladies From Enugu And Abuja / Help!!!she Applies A Fetish Cream To Her Private Part before Sleeping With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.