Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here (1294 Views)

Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra / Kyari: US Court Can’t Order Arrest Of A Non-citizen Resident In Nigeria - PSC / Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by yns4real: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
APC / PMB Volunteers resident in Nigeria, kindly register here (link: https://www.buharicentre.com/volunteer/) buharicentre.com/volunteer/

Thank you.

Source:https://mobile.twitter.com/APCUKingdom/status/1030813691187474433

1 Like

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by donbachi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
I have already registered with Remove Buhari Volunteers(RBV).

14 Likes

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by StillX10(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Only haters of Nigeria will register here

7 Likes

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by yns4real: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
StillX10:

Lovers of Nigeria have started registering in thousands. You don't need to rubbish d process. Stick to what you believe in.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by Calers: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sai maigaskiya

2 Likes

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Only zombies will register for such ignoble cause.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by blackpanda: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sai Baba 2023

Haters go and die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by blackpanda: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Only zombies will register for such ignoble cause.

so why are u here
leave us and our ignobis kos ni

mtscheew

2 Likes

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by vanbonattel: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Where's the form to register for removal of PMB?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
blackpanda:

so why are u here
leave us and our ignobis kos ni

mtscheew
You are looking for your own share of the campaign funds not because you think buhari deserves another term.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by Oblang(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sai baba.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by Oblang(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
You are looking for your own share of the campaign funds not because you think buhari deserves another term.

Like he said, stick to ur own belief..

1 Like

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by yns4real: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:

Who among the present crop of presidential aspirants can beat Buhari's good records and antecedents? None of them can defeat d man of the moment. We support d man unconditionally.

I advise u stick to what u believe in and allow others to promote their own cause.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by tech18: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sai Baba

Sai Maigaskiya

I have already registered.

There is also a WhatsApp group for every state including the FCT

PMB till 2023!

3 Likes

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by blackpanda: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:

Then u must be new to nairaland, if u dont know me by now
Go and check all my comments
Buhari remains the best President since return to democracy!

2 Likes

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by buhariguy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
vanbonattel:
Where's the form to register for removal of PMB?
ask those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist party PDP to give u their wailers form.

2 Likes

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
yns4real:

Who among the present crop of presidential aspirants can beat Buhari's good records and antecedents? None of them can defeat d man of the moment. We support d man unconditionally.

I advise u stick to what u believe in and allow others to promote their own cause.
Buhari good records and antecedents from where pls ? As it was in 1985, so it is in 2018.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
blackpanda:

Then u must be new to nairaland, if u dont know me by now
Go and check all my comments
Buhari remains the best President since return to democracy!
Oga, I sabi you! You are a sai baberian. You are one of those that foisted the curse called buhari on Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by dlondonbadboy: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
How much will you pay?
Atleast 80million.

2 Likes

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by blackpanda: 7:09am On Aug 19, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Oga, I sabi you! You are a sai baberian. You are one of those that foisted the curse called buhari on Nigerians.

Go and die
Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by TimFisher2: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2018
yns4real:

You re not ashamed of yourself

that an ancestor is ruling you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by Midastorch(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2018
tech18:
Sai Baba

Sai Maigaskiya

I have already registered.

There is also a WhatsApp group for every state including the FCT

PMB till 2023!

Pls let me have for Anambra state, anytime u come across it
Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by tech18: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2018
Midastorch:

Pls let me have for Anambra state, anytime u come across it

OK.Go to https://www.buharicentre.com

You will see WhatsApp group

Click on it

It will take you to a page where you will the link to the 36 state and the FCT groups. Click on Anambra State link

1 Like

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by MONITZ: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
StillX10:

The question that I keep asking myself is 'will those supporting this old man allow him to run their homes /businesses the way he is "mismanaging" the country like a comatose or ready to unbundle unit',if no then what is the motive behind the renewed vigor of Sai babaism,I guess pecuniary reward that ain't worth it is the answer,and many are just too stupid to even pause and think for a moment that these old men would soon leave the stage after wreaking severe havocs leaving the present and generations to come with debts and pains..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by Metuh: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Buhari issa disaster abeg
Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by Auladimeji(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
tongue.

Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by Auladimeji(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
tech18:

OK.Go to https://www.buharicentre.com

You will see WhatsApp group

Click on it

It will take you to a page where you will the link to the 36 state and the FCT groups. Click on Anambra State link
Lagos whatsap is filled up I want to join
Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by tech18: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Auladimeji:
Lagos whatsap is filled up I want to join
I also notice it.Send a message to the Admin of the site via the 'Send Message option'
Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by StillX10(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
MONITZ:

The question that I keep asking myself is 'will those supporting this old man allow him to run their homes /businesses the way he is "mismanaging" the country like a comatose or ready to unbundle unit',if no then what is the motive behind the renewed vigor of Sai babaism,I guess pecuniary reward that ain't worth it is the answer,and many are just too stupid to even pause and think for a moment that these old men would soon leave the stage after wreaking severe havocs leaving the present and generations to come with debts and pains..
seriously as if they are under spell
Re: APC / PMB Volunteers Resident In Nigeria, Kindly Register Here by Okoroawusa: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Said Baba!

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Wife At Loggerhead Over Ambode’s Second Term Bid / Hon. Mrs Dupe Susan Bakare Is Our Choice / #lagosapcprimaries: MC Oluomo Clashes With Ambode Special Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.