Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice (1066 Views)

Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by WebSurfer(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Words fail me describing exactly how i feel lately,

life has become so boring to me not because I lack people around me or finance but because I’ve stoped moving with people - doing things not building me or making me better mentally and that’s not my entirely my fault..

It breaks my heart knowing i share same society with people who reason and act mostly ignorantly instead of asking questions about what they don’t understand being educated, literate or not

From the mentally of people with misplaced priorities, unnecessary show offs to seek validation which has become a constant and compulsory thing to make people feel they are doing in right down to RELIGION (my biggest problem because people started tagging me with various names because I got tired of taking the bullshit talks to start speaking up for myself)

a quick example..

I read a post on Instablog about a prophet (Dikeji miyerejesu of God’s grace ministry) cutting a Big tree in the East with evil claims and so on.. growing up from warri as a child, can remember him always doing this.

Religion has made most of us rather foolish and guilible and that’s where my frustration is coming from..

Someone quoted “The bible says we cut down any tree which doesn’t bear fruit”

We finds posts like prophets who claimed to prophesy the Otedola brigde misfortune,

The ones who claims God told them who wins the next elections

Christians or Muslims who pray before going into crimes or extortions from innocent people.

Youths stand by or defend politicians of irrespective parties and so on.

My problems doesn’t just lie on just these posts but the comments I find under them most times I come across them from ignorant illiterate people including graduates with outstanding certificates.

Seriously ? I’m done sharing society with these type of people and I feel sad each time that I keep thinking maybe I should just sell up my investments here to seek for a mentally balanced environment since i can work from any part of the world without any issue.

3 Likes

Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
SMH
Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Seriously, you need help. Go to yaba. I mean left.

1 Like

Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by WebSurfer(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
BlacSmit:
of course I expected comments like this, you could probably just ignore to allow people who clearly understand me give one or two advice
Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by Alejoc(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fake Religiousness has held up back more than not
Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by nellyelitz(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Do away with Codeine
Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by WebSurfer(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
nellyelitz:
Do away with Codeine
wouldn’t be that stupid to indulge on things that could cause me health problems at a later time.
Thanks
Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by WebSurfer(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Alejoc:
Fake Religiousness has held up back more than not
cry was one of those people who called Seun names in the past.. today i’m standing and seing things at his point of view
Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by Shelumiel: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Your post really stinks of ignorance ; you view people through your own narrow-minded perception failing to realize your own shallowness. I pity you . sad

1 Like

Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by WebSurfer(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
Your post really stinks of ignorance ; you view people through your own narrow-minded perception failing to realize your own shallowness. I pity you . sad
can you ignore this post? it’s not for you
Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sanctimonious display....
Bro shift abeg.

But you can contact me if you need cheap data. I sell data at unbelievably low rates....
Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by donbachi(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Don't you think,some of us are not following the laid down spiritual or biblical principles?.and as such leading some the wrong ways...i believe also,that the economic hardship aided and also blinded the eyes of the people..which made many to stick to the saying"believe ye the prophets,and it shall be well with".and in return the so called pastors,capitalized on that.i mean,monitizing that very bible portion.but,forgot the worldly saying"no food for lazy man".or the bible portion that says"i will bless the works of your hands"...finally,don' abandon nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by drawkcab: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
BlacSmit:

lleh naem I ,yrotagrup ot oG
Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by WebSurfer(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
donbachi:
Don't you think,some of us are not following the laid down spiritual or biblical principles?.and as such leading some the wrong ways...i believe also,that the economic hardship aided and also blinded the eyes of the people..which made many to stick to the saying"believe ye the prophets,and it shall be well with".and in return the so called pastors,capitalized on that.i mean,monitizing that very bible portion.but,forgot the worldly saying"no food for lazy man".or the bible portion that says"i will bless the works of your hands"...finally,don' abandon nigeria.
Now this is someone sharing same thoughts with me..
Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by Agybabe(f): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
It's the same internet
Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by drawkcab: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
WebSurfer:

Religion has made most of us rather foolish

gninekawa si eye driht ruoy .fles ot eurt eb & flesyht wonk
Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by Goddyss(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
WebSurfer:

life has become so boring to me not because I lack people around me or finance but because I’ve stoped moving with people - doing things not building me or making me better mentally and that’s not my entirely my fault..

It breaks my heart knowing i share same society with people who reason and act mostly ignorantly instead of asking questions about what they don’t understand being educated, literate or not

From the mentally of people with misplaced priorities, unnecessary show offs to seek validation which has become a constant and compulsory thing to make people feel they are doing in right down to RELIGION (my biggest problem because people started tagging me with various names because I got tired of taking the bullshit talks to start speaking up for myself)

a quick example..

I read a post on Instablog about a prophet (Dikeji miyerejesu of God’s grace ministry) cutting a Big tree in the East with evil claims and so on.. growing up from warri as a child, can remember him always doing this.

Religion has made most of us rather foolish and guilible and that’s where my frustration is coming from..

Someone quoted “The bible says we cut down any tree which doesn’t bear fruit”

We finds posts like prophets who claimed to prophesy the Otedola brigde misfortune,

The ones who claims God told them who wins the next elections

Christians or Muslims who pray before going into crimes or extortions from innocent people.

Youths stand by or defend politicians of irrespective parties and so on.

My problems doesn’t just lie on just these posts but the comments I find under them most times I come across them from ignorant illiterate people including graduates with outstanding certificates.

Seriously ? I’m done sharing society with these type of people and I feel sad each time that I keep thinking maybe I should just sell up my investments here to seek for a mentally balanced environment since i can work from any part of the world without any issue.
Having read your post, I can say boldly that you are going down mentally owing to few typos in your post.

Everything you wrote is true. I was once very serious with religion until I discovered the foolishness and the manner of persons I share same beliefs with and how they bastardize this treasured belief. I simply quit.

I was once adhering to the ways of life in Nigeria and discovered I was losing my senses in this insane society, I withdrew myself from people and started living in my own world not minding how others see it

This is a society where fools that know nothing have their ways while the intelligent suffers in penury because they can't follow the herd mentality. Lucky you at least you can finance your way to a better society

3 Likes

Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by WebSurfer(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Goddyss:

Having read your post, I can say boldly that you are going down mentally owing to few typos in your post.

Everything you wrote is true. I was once very serious with religion until I discovered the foolishness and the manner of persons I share same beliefs with and how they bastardize this treasured belief. I simply quit.

I was once adhering to the ways of life in Nigeria and discovered I was losing my senses in this insane society, I withdrew myself from people and started living in my own world not minding how others see it

This is a society where fools that know nothing have their ways while the intelligent suffers in penury because they can't follow the herd mentality. Lucky you at least you can finance your way to a better society

thank you for pointing out.. hopefully hoping to be proud of making this move in the future
Re: Going Mentally Crazy And Want To Quit.. Need Advice by robotix: 6:06am On Aug 23, 2018
WebSurfer:

thank you for pointing out.. hopefully hoping to be proud of making this move in the future
my bro, we are in deep problems in this country because of the foolishness of the citizens.

It is in Nigeria u see supposed educated fellows act stupidly as though their education is a waste.

They have so rubbish the biblical teachings. Many want to reap where they have sow and call it faith. But same bible tells u faith without work is dead. Same bible tells u that u must work before u eat.

I will leave to better African countries as soon as I can. I can't go to western countries because they are already developed and as an entrepreneur, there would be nothing for me to develop there.

I am thinking of Rwanda, that country is 20 years ahead of Nigeria. A country that witness the worst genocide in 1994 in the history of Africa.

Their president closed down thousands of Churches and mosque recently to save the sanity of his people, knowing that is very possible like are currently experiencing in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Cried This Morning After What Happened. Nigeria Baby Doll Bob Risky / Get Naked Before You Marry! / 5 Types Of Kiss And What They Actually Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.