Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (10778 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Preshy561(f): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Maybe my brokeness is far better than the total riches you've enjoyed so far in life, you know. undecided my definition of broke should amount to the level of your definition of rich. wink

My brother leave all these kids. I don't even believe ladies are behind these monikers :biacan, preshy561 and Uyalincomparabl. They don't sound or behave like ladies at all.

She's from a poor background just let ignore her.
Re: . by DaddyNimo(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

But she can kneel to you, abi?
when did kneeling become a sign of respect to your spouse? when I propose, I'll do so standing tall, looking her straight in the eyes...it will never be on my knees...kneeling is a sign of submission, defeat.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2018
make I laugh here small grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2018
Elder001:

You're foolish but you don't know yet. You're old yet you move from thread to thread behaving like an underfed teenager with your high queen, high priestess and other trolling accounts.

Ladies and gentlemen tell this young lady to refer you people to the said thread she's talking about.
Even a dumb six grade kid will know that the content was copied from a site or made up.

Your IQ must be very low like seriously .

Go and sleep. She's right. If you were so mature, you'd have just ignored.
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2018
DaddyNimo:

when did kneeling become a sign of respect to your spouse? when I propose, I'll do so standing tall, looking her straight in the eyes...it will never be on my knees...kneeling is a sign of submission, defeat.

It's nothing, bro. It's just a one day fun. C'mon. Loosen up, and have at it. If you were my guy, I'll force your knees down.
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2018
Preshy561:

kikiki.
because your numerous moniker was reported by igetjoyfromthis and they gave you 10years ban abi and you deactivatedgrin
are you now denying that you never married your mother's age mate?
lool,prechbills abeg shift.
I'm older but you are older than me,atleast I never reach 24years naa.
small boy,huge wife.grin

Lol. Wow, this is funny. grin

I'm sure he's even a slave to his so-called wife at home. grin

Elder001 washes her pant and do the dishes then come on to nairaland to preach about feminism. Kikiki. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2018
Elder001:

My brother leave all these kids. I don't even believe a ladies are behind these monikers :biacan, preshy561 and Uyalincomparabl. They don't sound or behave like ladies at all.

i won't talk about the bolded buh please do the needful. And don't mind that preshy or whatever, if you have time, you are free to destroy her buh leave Uyi for me.. I must burry her myself if need be. wink
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2018
Elder001:

My brother leave all these kids. I don't even believe ladies are behind these monikers :biacan, preshy561 and Uyalincomparabl. They don't sound or behave like ladies at all.

Lol. I agree i'm from a poor background. grin

Peace and love coming you way kiddo. grin

Atleast, I can say we belong to the same age grade. And hey, I'm not an impostor. You're the fake person here.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
i won't talk about the bolded buh please do the needful. And don't mind that preshy or whatever, if you have time, you are free to destroy her buh leave Uyi for me.. I must burry her myself if need be. wink

Corrected. That was a typo.

Slippery screen.
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:

Who will you bury? God forbid bad thing.
Guy. Howfar? sad
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Elder001:

Corrected. That was a typo.

Slippery screen.

Hahaha. Slippery screen indeed.

Quote me na.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Preshy561:

kikiki.
because your numerous moniker was reported by igetjoyfromthis and they gave you 10years ban abi and you deactivatedgrin
are you now denying that you never married your mother's age mate?
lool,prechbills abeg shift.
I'm older but you are older than me,atleast I never reach 24years naa.
small boy,huge wife.grin
this mumu small girl talking anyhow to her uncles' mate because it's a faceless forum. Even if you lack home training, can't you just pretend at least? What's bad in what he said? Some don't count it and many don't care. How does it suddenly become your burden? It's not as if many of you girls deserve it afterall. After many years of free f**ks, you'd start searching for a maga that'd treat you like a queen. When you've turned yourself to a slave. Mtcheew. If you don't sharap there and face your front, i promise to visit you with my edo (sisters) crew this night.

1 Like

Re: . by Preshy561(f): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
this mumu small girl talking anyhow to her uncles' mate because it's a faceless forum. Even if you lack home training, can't you just pretend at least? What's bad in what he said? Some don't count it and many don't care. How does it suddenly become your burden? It's not as if many of you girls deserve it afterall. After many years of free f**ks, you'd start searching for a maga that'd treat you like a queen. When you've turned yourself to a slave. Mtcheew. If you don't sharap there and face your front, i promise to visit you with my edo (sisters) crew this night.
lol,okay sir.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Who will you bury? God forbid bad thing.
Guy. Howfar? sad
why do you give solace to trouble this much, hun? Did i mention you? What's it you want
Re: . by boiz2men(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Sir, Kneeling down doesn’t mean anything to me. It’s his character and heart that should matter.

But well 100% of we NIgerian girls want men to bow and lick our feet when we are just bringing one pink, narrow hole to the table.

The truth is, if the girl you men are kneeling for is not a virgin you are merely proposing to a long time expired product that has been banged mercilessly by

cultists and lecturers in school
Conductors and Agberos
Mechanics and Gatemen
Best friends and Pastors

God help us. We women are write offs

shocked

Are you truly female

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's nothing, bro. It's just a one day fun. C'mon. Loosen up, and have at it. If you were my guy, I'll force your knees down.
It takes two to agree. Not one begging the other for it.

Agreement on it is mutual and not I beg to marry you.
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
why do you give solace to trouble this much, hun? Did i mention you? What's it you want

Leave moi alone.
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2018
GuzmanAyodele:
It takes two to agree. Not one begging the other for it.

Agreement on it is mutual and not I beg to marry you.

Just do the needful bro. Like I said earlier, I'll force your knees down. grin
Re: . by boiz2men(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2018
Elder001:

As you insult me today, your juniors will insult you any time they sight you.
You'll open doors for your juniors and they'll lead the way.

This is too much..

Easy bro.. Don't think the lady mean any harm.. She appears to be having fun..

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2018
Laughing.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2018
boiz2men:

shocked

Are you truly female

A female isn't behind that account.
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2018
boiz2men:

This is too much..

Easy bro.. Don't think the lady mean any harm.. She appears to be having fun..

This is how some people create unwanted problems for themselves in life.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen ,you can contribute your opinions to this thread .

It is sad that some individuals instead of contributing to the thread decided to troll and turn the thread into an insulting dump.
Re: . by Preshy561(f): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2018
Elder001:
mp.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: . by Divay22(f): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2018
Lol
When nairaland women gather for your matter, Omo na back to back talk o grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much / OMG!!! See Knacking [ Watch Video ] / Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.