Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (10771 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2018
Colourich:
You can speak Igbo? Nice. Don't mind him, he is not worth the stress.

And what do you think about yourself, do you worth the stress?

One thing about me I don't crave for unnecessary attention. There are type of people I look for attention from on this site (that's if I do) and the individual you quoted isn't one of them. Rather it is she who moves from section to section, thread to thread trying to get my attention by always quoting or mentioning me to say irrelevant things.

The insults towards me on this thread are understandable.

Yours is because I was advising women to be feminists,

Hers, I believe i because of the same thing,

The other young man, because his account was banned because of me.

In a bid to gain likes from your comrade you decided to jump into boiz2men 's comment thinking it's savage but I understand what he said that's why I didn't reply him.

I don't know how you guys take what happens on social media seriously. If someone insults me in the next 4hours if I login i'd have forgotten it but you people won't, you will look for any opportunity to insult or do something nasty as if that's gonna make you progress in life.

I have time to actually type this because sleep isn't coming and I'm idle.

Tomorrow I'll expect insults and all from you people but as usual I don't reply mentions from people who have no direction in life.

Once again, I don't prove myself to random people because sometimes trying to prove yourself is an insult.

1 Like

Re: . by Raydans: 3:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Na the woman go kneel down to collect my ring sef while am standing tall to propose. If she can't kneel down then why should I. Else both of us will be seating down on a levelled and round table or standing up together
The only condition I will kneel down is if we are both gonna be kneeling down. Lol

Why should I beg and bow to you to marry me

2 Likes

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Colourich:
You can speak Igbo? Nice. Don't mind him, he is not worth the stress.

Yes babe. He isn't at all. He's just a piece of trash.
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2018
Shut up man.

Elder001:

And what do you think about yourself, do you worth the stress?

One thing about me I don't crave for unnecessary attention. There are type of people I look for attention from on this site (that's if I do) and the individual you quoted isn't one of them. Rather it is she who moves from section to section, thread to thread trying to get my attention by always quoting or mentioning me to say irrelevant things.

The insults towards me on this thread understable.

Yours is because I was advising women to be feminists,

Hers, I believe i because of the same thing,

The other young man, because his account was banned because of me.

In a bid to gain likes from your comrade you decided to jump into boiz2men 's comment thinking it's savage but I understand what he said that's why I didn't reply him.

I don't know how you guys take what happens on social media seriously. If someone insults me in the next 4hours if I login i'd have forgotten it but you people won't, you will look for any opportunity to insult or do something nasty as if that's gonna make you progress in life.

I have time to actually type this because sleep isn't coming and I'm idle.

Tomorrow I'll expect insults and all from you people but as usual I don't reply mentions from people who have no direction in life.

Once again, I don't prove myself to random people because sometimes trying to prove yourself is an insult.
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2018
Raydans:
Na the woman go kneel down to collect my ring sef while am standing tall to propose. If she can't kneel down then why should I. Else both of us will be seating down on a levelled and round table or standing up together
The only condition I will kneel down is if we are both gonna be kneeling down. Lol

Why should I beg and bow to you to marry me

Lol.
Re: . by benswagtt(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Sir, Kneeling down doesn’t mean anything to me. It’s his character and heart that should matter.

But well 100% of we NIgerian girls want men to bow and lick our feet when we are just bringing one pink, narrow hole to the table.

The truth is, if the girl you men are kneeling for is not a virgin you are merely proposing to a long time expired product that has been banged mercilessly by

cultists and lecturers in school
Conductors and Agberos
Mechanics and Gatemen
Best friends and Pastors

God help us. We women are write offs
are u sure behind the moniker is a lady?
Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Wow, this is funny. grin

I'm sure he's even a slave to his so-called wife at home. grin

Elder001 washes her pant and do the dishes then come on to nairaland to preach about feminism. Kikiki. grin

SO WHAT IF HE DOES THAT COMFORTABLY.. IS IT YOUR PROBLEM?
HOW DOES DOING THAT MAKE HIM LESS THAN A MAN, AND TAKES HIM OUT OF THE POSITION OF PREACHING FEMINISM?

4 Likes

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SO WHAT IF HE DOES THAT COMFORTABLY.. IS IT YOUR PROBLEM?
HOW DOES DOING THAT MAKE HIM LESS THAN A MAN, AND TAKES HIM OUT OF THE POSITION OF PREACHING FEMINISM?

Swerve. sad
Re: . by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Uglymugg:

You can't log in?

Oh wait! You can't respond to this
Pppfffffhahahahahahahah grin grin grin

Now I can say whatever I want to you.

_fuck you, you sweet _fuck. cheesy

You're silly. sad

I'm back, like the wind.
Re: . by funlord(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2018
Mkreal:
Please, funlord I need your number, I need your help. Thanks.

Use the what's app number on my profile
Re: . by MrPlato(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
You are a Bleep-ing troll grin grin
she Never Get Job That Time

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OMG!!! See Knacking [ Watch Video ] / Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast / Nigerian Girls - Exposed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.