Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte (7929 Views)

Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted / #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by cruzzkhater(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
A Nigerian female Twitter user (@ChocolateBec) posted on Twitter ‘ Dild*s make me cum , men dick can never.

She tweeted (@ChocolateBec) :

After Having sex with my Boyfriend and he doesn’t make me cum I caress myself with my Love Machine Beautiful I gives me explosive organism. Having intimacy gadgets in the bedroom or wherever you may be is a wonderfull addition to a good sex life. Watch me play with my Love Machine. I love Dildos… They work better than Actual Dicks but sadly a dil*o can eat my pus*y , suck my Bo*bs or Kiss me but u love it still(She then posts pictures of her dild* and herself naked sucking her didlo)

Click on the link below to see the uncensored pictures she posted
https://www.1960ng.com/i-prefer-dildos-to-diks-it-makes-me-cum-nigerian-lady-posts-on-twitter/

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by Nwodosis(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Op, thanks
Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by amaniro: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Child of the world
Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
what kind of disgusting thing is this? *pukes on thread and cancels window*

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by Tamarapetty(f): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Person gehfrnd

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by sarahade(f): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dirty girl
Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by Lordbooster(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Point noted angry
Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by Learnstuffs: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Please help me View and Like the Video. Please!! You are highly appreciated
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgjHS_nzvA/
Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by Duru009(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Someone's wife
Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Duru009:
Someone's wife

who wan marry this kind thing

see catarrh for her nose

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by BELKIS(f): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
No be only organism

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by pansophist(m): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
The ironic part is that while on that Love Machine, she will romanticize about some hot male she has rode to stimulate and give her sexual pleasure. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 19, 2018
She's being frank. I heard most guys don't even know how to use their john thomas no matter how big or small. Stop bashing the girl and work on your skills.
Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by kingxsamz(m): 4:01am On Aug 19, 2018
Judging from the results, I can boldly say this one has been an olosho right from the womb.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by BabbanBura(m): 4:25am On Aug 19, 2018
cruzzkhater:
A Nigerian female Twitter user (@ChocolateBec) posted on Twitter ‘ Dild*s make me cum , men dick can never.

She tweeted (@ChocolateBec) :

After Having sex with my Boyfriend and he doesn’t make me cum I caress myself with my Love Machine Beautiful I gives me explosive organism. Having intimacy gadgets in the bedroom or wherever you may be is a wonderfull addition to a good sex life. Watch me play with my Love Machine. I love Dildos… They work better than Actual Dicks but sadly a dil*o can eat my pus*y , suck my Bo*bs or Kiss me but u love it still(She then posts pictures of her dild* and herself naked sucking her didlo)

Click on the link below to see the uncensored pictures she posted
https://www.1960ng.com/i-prefer-dildos-to-diks-it-makes-me-cum-nigerian-lady-posts-on-twitter/

See dem hypocrites criticising her while almost all ladies here have one stuffed somewhere in their closets for their grinding pleasures!

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by ibkkk(f): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2018
BabbanBura:

See dem hypocrites criticising her while almost all ladies here have one stuffed somewhere in their closets for their grinding pleasures!

BabbanBura, walai, you dey craze.

How you take know say almost all ladies get am?
Your babe get am?
Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2018
Eeeeew Sunday morning. Disgusting girl.

Only ugly girls do this. You nor go see fine girl post this kind nonsense
Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2018
Less risk from diseases actually so safe choice
Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by egopersonified(f): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Can we therefore deduce from this that the lack of a man who can make a woman climax can lead her to lesbianism?
Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by itztyga(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................disgusting embarassed embarassed
Re: I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte by sulaiman01(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
waste of sperm and time

(1) (Reply)

This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) / FAQ on Redpill / Why Do Ladies ALWAYS Ask For Credits ... Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.