Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) (58178 Views)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by Curry30: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Girls will always be girls grin
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Your name says it all. grin
bdsm:
Funny enough i find her interesting. I like naughty girls.
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by ogwes: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
Na wao,end time comin..
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Waakanda:
All for the love of money... If only that statue could bite off her "kini kan" angry

And who told you she cannot see the statue do that to her in her dreams? Who told she would not start seeing the statue molesting her night after nights thereafter?

The seemingly harmless things people do for fun...
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by Curvydick001: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
That shit stinks but the statue got no choice.. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by olawapaxy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin
tydi:
she just want to trend and that she is doing now.

shamelessly with the help of the lunatic that sees this as a news and brought it to NL and a drunk mod bought to it and dragged it to FP..

so the girl and the mod who is more unstable
all of them.... but d mod needs repair
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by larrybabanla(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
sexy though
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Awon omo oshi se wa po nigboro bayii n'tori Oloun!
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by mila1121(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
One corner one corner one corner one corner
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by BossDanniee(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin Child of the world
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by jyro2017mama: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
When you generalise remember you have a mom and sisters too.

EVILFOREST:
TOMORROW u expect me to respect women.

Most LADIES remain objects of mere satisfaction to the men. That’s why I take them serious only in this aspect.
She remains a disgrace to Womankind.

ROCHAS should MOULD her alongside the man

1 Like

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
ExAngel007:
Shameful.
What's shameful about it
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
bdsm:
Funny enough i find her interesting. I like naughty girls.
Naughtiness should be reserved for the bedroom with her man and not this public stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by ibro360(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Okorocha must see this
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Chai see smell

if only statues kan talk
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Funny.
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by courna(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
otherway:
I see nothing bad here. She is just being real and I love babes who are real.

And the irony is that she just might be more sexually decent than the people criticizing her.
very true....
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
madness
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
na only 5 mins women take get sense pass goat angry

1 Like

Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by spyroxy1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Too bad
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 1:27am On Aug 19, 2018
the statue is licking her plate. ohn la plate
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 2:10am On Aug 19, 2018
I don't get the reactions, can you guys not see she has barely anything on? When a woman dresses (or doesn't in this case) to the nines and men don't show her attention she'll look for it in one way or another.
Many people have visited beaches in Lagos and similar places. If you see an olosho there doing this to a statue would you care? I know I wouldn't. It's her job to catch attention so her market will sell.
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Look @ the way this gal dey corrupt the statue, now D statue go dey look 4 D pesin wey him go give head for midnight to avoid been recognized and come back to his position in D morning grin
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:43am On Aug 19, 2018
Is she high on TRAMADOL and CODEINE?
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by MeeLan: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2018
statue like that means a lot and the fish brain came doing what only a woman would do.
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2018
Looks like she's naked. or is it my phone?
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by ikezudon(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
i weak for ladies sha...

in other news, see top 50 richest musicians in nigeria..

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/richest-musician-in-nigeria/
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Simplep:
Carry ur love go front

Are you still thinking about it? smiley
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by destined4favour: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
That animal should be investigated and jail for public nuisance, she is disgrace to her generation.
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lol
omooba969:

Are you still thinking about it? smiley
Re: Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
yesss grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.