Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says (23957 Views)

Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by adecz: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
Under Buhari, insecurity is
the order of the day...

There is no punishment for
assassination & mass murder,

Our courts only punish ppl for
stealing goats & chickens.

While poor street boys roast any
body that snatches phones or wallets..

This place is a 'contri' not country.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by Yankee101: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
donbachi:
Killings everywhere..well i am not surprised.i have read about how some nigerians drinks human blood,cooks with human blood,baths with human blood and also make money using human blood...my question is.where is the love.i mean,the much talked about love...if we are not reading about husbands and wives killing each other,we read about herdsmen killings,we read about youths killing one another,we read about political killings,we read about ethnic killings,we read about religious killings,we read about ritual killings and cultists killing themselves....when will all these killings stop?...my heart bleeds for nigeria...may God save us all.

I feel you
Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by olusola200: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Another female version of Dino melaye loading................
From the picture of vehicles

Lie lie

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by Kharol1234: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
GavelSlam:
I'm assuming these are different cars.
mayb na convoy hyundai and toyota

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by blazer2018: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
obowunmi:
Lies. Mama Taraba has no political clout.

Are u for real? Go and check out what she garnered in 2015 Guber election in Taraba.
Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by Johnnyessence(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
LIVE UPDATE AND THE FINAL RESULTS OF THE TAKUM1 BYE-ELECTION TARABA STATE
TIKARI WARD PDP 1510 APC 119
DUTSE WARD PDP 2696 APC 272
ROGO WARD PDP 1504 APC 1400
MANYA WARD PDP 1184. APC 85
GHAWETU WARD PDP 1760. APC 79
CHANCHANJI WARD PDP. 4047 APC 1947
TOTAL PDP 10,752. APC 3,902
Difference: 6,850 (see gap oooo)
CONGRATULATIONS TO PDP PDP-Change The Change
Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by Mrexcell(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
zoba88:
According to multiple online reports,Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan (Mama Taraba) escaped assassination in Taraba bye election.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/mama-taraba-escapes-assassination-in.html

Very lucky woman.

Meanwhile earn over #35k monthly for sharing sponsored posts on ur facebook timeline, reading breaking news and commenting on daily posts join hundreds of nigerians that are getting paid every month from this platform. Contact me on whatsapp for more details =09025475205
Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Maybe she wan go share moni so, dem com waylay her, lol. Wait o, e be like say the vehicles look different ok, abi na only me dye see am op? Vote buying is the new trend among the apc politicians. vote buying loading ahead of 2019 elections. Collect their money and clean mouth. It's your stolen money. Vote for your conscience . I remember the day this woman sentenced barrister femi falana, late gani and co in prison when she was chief majistrate during the military era in 1993 for protesting over June 12 election annulment. Any nairalander who was above 18 that time should raise up his/her hand grin
Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmmm, politics of bitterness
Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by omotoniwa(f): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
What's she looking for.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by omotoniwa(f): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
What's looking for

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by omotoniwa(f): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
What's she looking for

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by ufanette: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
It's typically lie. The two vehicles shown are different judging by its different traffic a tors and the plate number, one will unequivocally testify that the cars are different. I am not doubting if she was attacked, but the truth remains that these cars are not the same preceding and after the attack on it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by cosmos1440: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
hasn't anybody on nairaland or any of the OPs heard that Kofi Anan is dead ?
Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by tical(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
If na Dino now una go sey..na staged assassination attempt grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by Digitalwitch: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
SolutionMee:
Jesus's effect

That's what have been telling Muslims
lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by shotuns: 12:08am On Aug 19, 2018
Yes, the 2 cars were obviously different,could be a convoy, she rode in one and the other may be for her security detail. . . Just saying.

midolian:
The cars are really different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by galadee(m): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2018
just 'cos she defied one former VP by not defecting and joining the group of Herdmen
Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by Algaddaf: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2018
Mama Taraba she is not Fukani but u should know that Fulani are the most populated ethnic in Taraba State Follow history...
Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by OfficialAPCNig: 1:00am On Aug 19, 2018
blazer2018:

Are u for real? Go and check out what she garnered in 2015 Guber election in Taraba.
That was before APC's apologists started massacring her people.
Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by OfficialAPCNig: 1:02am On Aug 19, 2018
Algaddaf:
Mama Taraba she is not Fukani but u should know that Fulani are the most populated ethnic in Taraba State Follow history...
You can lie for Africa.
Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:16am On Aug 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
u are not assuming.u saw clearly

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by hillaboi(m): 2:52am On Aug 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

Not an assumption but the fact!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 19, 2018
no doubt she's a threat to the Taraba demons,this is only a test to her victory come 2019.useless hoodlums
Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by armourcop: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2018
The two vehicles use in this story are not the same. Check their backlight.
Re: Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Escapes Assassination - Voice Of Liberty Says by tambiri77: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=SolutionMee post=70395441]Jesus's effect

That's what have been telling Muslim

Religion have noting to do with politics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Flag Off: After Tommorow, The World Will Know Akwaibom Is APC~Akpabio / EFCC Reveals Why Maina Escaped To Niger Republic / Nicholas Felix Steps Down For Osinbajo (APC Presidential Primary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.