Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly (40326 Views)

Aisha Alhassan Aka Mama Taraba Storms Takum. The Home Town Of The Governor / Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by oloriooko(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Taraba state politics is always a religious affair. I don't like that state
But you like Kano, Kebbi, Katsina Sokoto, Zamfara abi mtcwww

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by ogundeleai(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
.... With this result INEC is best and truly independent... But if it's other way round the agency has rigged the election to favour APC... 'Asan oniyeye'

5 Likes

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by Zlatimi: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
bender79:
Oga give us rivers state House of assembly by- election result. APC is not doing anything with taraba. We need to see results from battle ground states and regions Such as SS. SW and NW

Result has been suspended due irregularities and ballot box snatching

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by Munzy14(m): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Disgruntled elements almost assassinated Mama Taraba today as they shot at her vehicles and shattered the rear windshields
lmao una never see anything. When Nigerians are ready for u, they do it with passion. u think Next year will be a romantic election. Better continue ur online ass licking.because if u take this to any polling unit, sorry will be ur case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by Johnnyessence(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Breaking News takum1decides
PDP wins Takum 1 by-election
DUTSE WARD PDP 2696 APC 272
ROGO WARD PDP 1504 APC 1400
MANYA WARD PDP 1184. APC 85
TIKARI WARD PDP 1510 .APC 119
Chanchanji ward PDP 4947. APC 194. congratulations to the winner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by Johnnyessence(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Zlatimi:

Result has been suspended due irregularities and ballot box snatching
Nice one from INEC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by Butterflyle0: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Munzy14:

lmao una never see anything. When Nigerians are ready for u, they do it with passion. u think Next year will be a romantic election. Better continue ur online ass licking.because if u take this to any polling unit, sorry will be ur case.

You forget I was in ekiti to remove Fayose the emperor with my vote and I will do same in 2019 we install PMB for second term.

I am not among people like you who are online warriors. We are on ground with the grassroots and there we remain.

6 Likes

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by bender79: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
icedbreez:

Rivers State......Battleground State? I laugh you. you dey talk wetin even Amaechi nor fit talk.
Why is PDP struggling to win ordinary house of assembly election? Don't even tell me anything about rigging because it is impossible in a place where a party is unpopular

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Taraba is a pdp state buhari has never won here but always gets 25%.takum is the governor's lga so i dont expect him to lose.all we need is 25% of the votes.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by Dackrapper(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
I am a Tarabian and am presently in Takum and I know no matter what PDP is winning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by Corrinthians(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
MANNABBOGRILLS:
The best candidate should win
That is the spirit. Unlike pdp supporters who scream "rigging" at the top of their voices once things don't Favour them. grin

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by psalmy2(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
jegz25:
I don't believe this trash

Don't mind them. That was how they gave me ekiti results and i was already popping something[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by Johnnyessence(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
senatordave1:
Taraba is a pdp state buhari has never won here but always gets 25%.takum is the governor's lga so i dont expect him to lose.all we need is 25% of the votes.
at least pdp won under uche secondus leadership hmmm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
4601CE:
When APC wins ,”election results have been compromised, they bought votes , they stole ballot box,they rigged it... bla bla bla”
But when PDP wins ,”it is free and fair”
Ipod logic angry

That's because APC can't win a free and fair election anywhere in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
bender79:
Oga give us rivers state House of assembly by- election result. APC is not doing anything with taraba. We need to see results from battle ground states and regions Such as SS. SW and NW

Remove SS from your battle ground because it's a lost war because of the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Elder001:

That's because APC can't win a free and fair election anywhere in Nigeria.

Go to hell

1 Like

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by bender79: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

APC will get a minimum of 25% of votes cast in all the states in SS. APC will do well in SS maybe not as much as SE.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by Johnnyessence(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
LIVE UPDATE AND THE FINAL RESULTS OF THE TAKUM1 BYE-ELECTION TARABA STATE
TIKARI WARD PDP 1510 APC 119
DUTSE WARD PDP 2696 APC 272
ROGO WARD PDP 1504 APC 1400
MANYA WARD PDP 1184. APC 85
GHAWETU WARD PDP 1760. APC 79
CHANCHANJI WARD PDP. 4047 APC 1947
TOTAL PDP 10,752. APC 3,902
Difference: 6,850 (see gap oooo)
CONGRATULATIONS TO PDP PDP-Change The Change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
bender79:
APC will get a minimum of 25% of votes cast in all the states in SS. APC will do well in SS maybe not as much as SE.

That will not happen, we will collectively give them from both brotherly South 2 percent.
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

That will not happen, we will collectively give them from both brotherly South 2 percent.
Stop this nonsense na? Cant you see the signs and alarm bells? Its only in bayelsa that apc will get nothing
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
LIVE UPDATE AND THE FINAL RESULTS OF THE TAKUM1 BYE-ELECTION TARABA STATE

TIKARI WARD
PDP 1510
APC 119

DUTSE WARD
PDP 2696
APC 272

ROGO WARD
PDP 1504
APC 1400

MANYA WARD
PDP 1184.
APC 85

GHAWETU WARD
PDP 1760.
APC 79

CHANCHANJI WARD
PDP. 4047
APC 1947

TOTAL
PDP 10,752.
APC 3,902

Difference: 6,850 (see gap oooo)

CONGRATULATIONS TO PDP
PDP-Change The Change
That is the governors lga.buhari always there.getting 25% in rivers is better than having 0 in taraba.taraba's votes are insignificant
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by Munzy14(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You forget I was in ekiti to remove Fayose the emperor with my vote and I will do same in 2019 we install PMB for second term.

I am not among people like you who are online warriors. We are on ground with the grassroots and there we remain.
Lol online warrior ,you and who??. abeg shift one side abeg!. I don't feed from politicians leftover. I have no business with election. Even satan wins who cares??. lmaoooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Apc may win rivers if your not careful.we got 25% in taraba
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Munzy14:

Lol online warrior ,you and who??. abeg shift one side abeg!. I don't feed from politicians leftover. I have no business with election. Even satan wins who cares??. lmaoooo.
Your the biggest hypocrite here,worse than pharisees and sadduces.your replete with double speak.if pdp were leading,you will mock apc and side pdp.you always criticize apc negatively.i think ill start to save your comments

1 Like

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
senatordave1:

Apc may win rivers if your not careful.we got 25% in taraba

Rivers is not OGUN they don't share anything in common.
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
senatordave1:

Stop this nonsense na? Cant you see the signs and alarm bells? Its only in bayelsa that apc will get nothing

Where is the alarm, do you think Rivers is Ogun state.
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
at least pdp won under uche secondus leadership hmmm.
Taraba is not significant in the grand scheme of elections.what is the use of winning in taraba and losing in rivers where secondus is from? Do you see why oshiomhole is far better than seconder?

1 Like

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Where is the alarm, do you think Rivers is Ogun state.
Apc is not expected to win anything in rivers but we won today.i never expected the win.its only in ngwaland that your pdp will win
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Rivers is not OGUN they don't share anything in common.
Where did i mention ogun mr?
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dackrapper:
I am a Tarabian and am presently in Takum and I know no matter what PDP is winning.
We know,its a pdp state.takum is where governor darius hails from.but as usual buhari will get 30%
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
senatordave1:

Apc is not expected to win anything in rivers but we won today.i never expected the win.its only in ngwaland that your pdp will win

Keep dreaming, Ngwa and rivers are one people.

But I won't argue with you because you've never crossed that little river that seperated Ogun from Osun.
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by Munzy14(m): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
senatordave1:

Your the biggest hypocrite here,worse than pharisees and sadduces.your replete with double speak.if pdp were leading,you will mock apc and side pdp.you always criticize apc negatively.i think ill start to save your comments
Replying u with seriousness is a waste of time. I quit replying u some time ago. We no deh same level. dude!.
Save my comments?? like some guys saved and monitored u soliciting for airtime during the last bbn show??.And even went as far as joining a watsaap group.That was low self-esteem of highest order.U guys are being foolish without being aware. u can mention me to spill gibberish. but i won't reply u again. I don't stoop that low.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement / Nimat Siaka Received By Governor Akeredolu Ahead Of Anti-Drug Abuse Exercise / Troops Clear Boko Haram Camps,Market,Rescue Many(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.