Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,748 members, 7,802,291 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly (40313 Views)

Aisha Alhassan Aka Mama Taraba Storms Takum. The Home Town Of The Governor / Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by PHILipu1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
LIVE UPDATE AND THE FINAL RESULTS OF THE TAKUM1 BYE-ELECTION TARABA STATE

TIKARI WARD
PDP 1510
APC 119

DUTSE WARD
PDP 2696
APC 272

ROGO WARD
PDP 1504
APC 1400

MANYA WARD
PDP 1184.
APC 85

GHAWETU WARD
PDP 1760.
APC 79

CHANCHANJI WARD
PDP. 4047
APC 1947

TOTAL
PDP 10,752.
APC 3,902

Difference: 6,850 (see gap oooo)

CONGRATULATIONS TO PDP
PDP-Change The Change

Common state house of assembly results?
Which governor will lose such elections for his party?
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Munzy14:

Replying u with seriousness is a waste of time. I quit replying u some time ago. We no deh same level. dude!.
Save my comments?? like some guys saved and monitored u soliciting for airtime during the last bbn show??.And even went as far as joining a watsaap group.That was low self-esteem of highest order.U guys are being foolish without being aware. u can mention me to spill gibberish. but i won't reply u again. I don't stoop that low.
Only a childish guy posts such pix or talks carelessly like you.you and your pdp will keep losing.you dont stoop low yet you hate apc and clap for pdp.please,preview and review your childish ways

1 Like

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Keep dreaming, Ngwa and rivers are one people.

But I won't argue with you because you've never crossed that little river that seperated Ogun from Osun.
Why not say ngwa and ngwanu people are one,comedian
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by tuniski: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
senatordave1:
Taraba is a pdp state buhari has never won here but always gets 25%.takum is the governor's lga so i dont expect him to lose.all we need is 25% of the votes.
Same with katsina and bauchi bye elections abi?
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by perfectface: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
4601CE:
When APC wins ,”election results have been compromised, they bought votes , they stole ballot box,they rigged it... bla bla bla”
But when PDP wins ,”it is free and fair”
Ipod logic angry
yes it is visible for the world to see. They are trending on social media. Abi we should not share and say what we see?evil party
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by gtown: 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
gurunlocker:

Lol.... Your people no carry money go buy vote this time?

Na today eei start?

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by gtown: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
jolyment:

Like Ekiti State.
and 2015

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
tuniski:

Your here.its not pdp didnt get 25% there mr
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
perfectface:
yes it is visible for the world to see. They are trending on social media. Abi we should not share and say what we see?evil party
Go to hell
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by tuniski: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
senatordave1:

Your here.its not pdp didnt get 25% there mr
Opposition had 51% of the votes in bauchi even after buhari&5govs campaigned for apc.
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by kosiebe(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2018
Who win for rivers state?
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2018
tuniski:

Opposition had 51% of the votes in bauchi even after buhari&5govs campaigned for apc.
Opposition that campaigned using buhari's pix? Were talking of apc and pdp here.even after buhari wins next year,you wont learn.you will still be arguing
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by tuniski: 12:43am On Aug 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Opposition that campaigned using buhari's pix? Were talking of apc and pdp here.even after buhari wins next year,you wont learn.you will still be arguing

Lame!
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by OfficialAPCNig: 12:47am On Aug 19, 2018
I can see the terrorists running mad here. So after massacring their people they still expected to win there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by poseidon12: 1:55am On Aug 19, 2018
That is how the polls should look like in all States that are not majority Fulani. Taraba people are thinking right. One should not vote for a party that is empowering Fulani militia to be coming to Nigeria to kill Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by poetictwenty(m): 2:09am On Aug 19, 2018
was at Dutse 003 as P.O. results Apc-36 pdp-427

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by jolyment: 5:05am On Aug 19, 2018
gtown:

and 2015

Rice and yam politics.
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by jibs4lv(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2018
Munzy14:

Replying u with seriousness is a waste of time. I quit replying u some time ago. We no deh same level. dude!.
Save my comments?? like some guys saved and monitored u soliciting for airtime during the last bbn show??.And even went as far as joining a watsaap group.That was low self-esteem of highest order.U guys are being foolish without being aware. u can mention me to spill gibberish. but i won't reply u again. I don't stoop that low.
guy you fall ma hand with this your talk o , low !
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by CanineOfJackal: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Only a childish guy posts such pix or talks carelessly like you.you and your pdp will keep losing.you dont stoop low yet you hate apc and clap for pdp.please,preview and review your childish ways
you are begging for airtime online? shame on your generation.

I will disgrace you on page 1
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by klax(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2018
tuniski:

Don't mind them. Stop wasting your time and data on any apc followers they are dead physically and they are spiritually handicap.

If apc had won then you will hear sai baba or oh Buhari is winning or oh no man can beat Buhari but when they lost you will hear oh it's pdp state or it's pdp area.

Foolish dead brain bollocks.

Bro ignore them no apc deserve a response.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
you are begging for airtime online? shame on your generation.

I will disgrace you on page 1
We will disgrace pdp 1st.
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by fahren(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2018
Final Result Takum 1 State Constituency

APC: 3,268
PDP: 10,725

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by centoke30(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2018
fahren:
Final Result Takum 1 State Constituency
APC: 3,268 PDP: 10,725
Finally, Taraba is PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by Munzy14(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2018
jibs4lv:
guy you fall ma hand with this your talk o , low !
Sometimes one needs to address issues the way it is. No gentleman when dealing with a shallow minded person, because they may tend to drag u into their stupidity if u aren't firm and little harsh. And also knowing when to keep some folks at arms length is best. Stupidity is highly infectious o.
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Why not say ngwa and ngwanu people are one,comedian

Do you know that from Ngwa to Ikwere is just 5 mins drive? Keep on saying things you don't know.
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by ifiokjohn(m): 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
bender79:
APC will get a minimum of 25% of votes cast in all the states in SS. APC will do well in SS maybe not as much as SE.
buhari called us 5 percent. So he will not get more than that five percent in the whole south... Watch n see.
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by bender79: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
ifiokjohn:
buhari called us 5 percent. So he will not get more than that five percent in the whole south... Watch n see.
But he is already winning elections there
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by NothingDoMe: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
4601CE:
Go to hell
Lol. Why are you angry?
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by ifiokjohn(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
bender79:
But he is already winning elections there
he is not the one winning, it is either that election was rigged or the people voted fr apc bcus of an individual...I knw my people
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by bender79: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
ifiokjohn:
he is not the one winning, it is either that election was rigged or the people voted fr apc bcus of an individual...I knw my people
At least they are voting APC. Some of you make it seem like APC is a taboo over there. APC has made inroads into the SS more than they made in 2015 and that is my point. The party may not win elections but certainly the numbers are moving up
Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by pentax(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
PHILipu1:

Common state house of assembly results? Which governor will lose such elections for his party?
Ajimobi

1 Like

Re: Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly by ifiokjohn(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
bender79:
At least they are voting APC. Some of you make it seem like APC is a taboo over there. APC has made inroads into the SS more than they made in 2015 and that is my point. The party may not win elections but certainly the numbers are moving up
i agree! apc will get atleast 10 percent in the south than the 5 percent they got in 2015. so u see Buhari won't still get his required 25 percent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige / Shehu Sani: "Tinubu Is Not As Old As You Portray Him" (Photo) / Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.