Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Tips To Help You Save Data Bundles On Your Smart Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tips To Help You Save Data Bundles On Your Smart Phone (252 Views)

Hot: Glo Increases Data Data Bundles On A Cheaper Rate For 2021 / New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More / Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Help You Save Data Bundles On Your Smart Phone by ashiraf(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
Cellular data used to be something we took for granted when we were still using analog phones and data had unlimited plans.
And what is funny is, even the so called unlimited options throttle you after using a certain amount of gigabytes on smart phones, making data a resource we hold very dear.
Are you trying to make the best out of your precious megabytes? Let me show you some of the tips for conserving data bundles consumption and making your limited internet last longer...Visit this link to know how.... https://ugaland.xyz/tips-to-help-you-save-data-bundles-on-your-smart-phone
Re: Tips To Help You Save Data Bundles On Your Smart Phone by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2018
Reason i use data saver on my Camon X Pro.

(1) (Reply)

Gcpro Key - Professional Dongle / Speculations On Iphones And Gadgets That Apple Will Unveil On September 12, 2018 / Whatsapp Introduces ‘private Reply’ Feature For Group Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.