Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Babcock University Staff Says Igbos Should Have Been Wiped Out During The War - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babcock University Staff Says Igbos Should Have Been Wiped Out During The War (549 Views)

Suspected Kidnappers Kill Babcock University Law Professor, Olomojobi / My Sister's Account Was Wiped Out While Her Atm Card Was With Her / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babcock University Staff Says Igbos Should Have Been Wiped Out During The War by ebusnwaoma: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
A Babcock University staff identified as Alaba Ajibola, is currently trending on social media after his rant against the Igbos of South-East Nigeria. 

The Babcock University staff in a Facebook comment, stated that the Igbos should have been wiped out during the Biafran war. According to him, if this happened, Nigeria would have 'gone far off' as the tribe is the most hated tribe in the world. 

Here are screenshots of his post below;

https://lailasnews.com/babcock-university-staff-says-igbos-should-have-been-wiped-out-during-the-biafran-war/

Lalasticlala

Re: Babcock University Staff Says Igbos Should Have Been Wiped Out During The War by weyreypey: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Village people... He just loss his job.

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Staff Says Igbos Should Have Been Wiped Out During The War by countryfive: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Another Yoruba terrorist in the making
Re: Babcock University Staff Says Igbos Should Have Been Wiped Out During The War by dubemnaija: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yorubas are the real children of hate (and chronic back-stabbers). But the funny thing is that while they keep hating, the igbos keeps soaring.

Igbo Amaka bikonu!

2 Likes

Re: Babcock University Staff Says Igbos Should Have Been Wiped Out During The War by ifex370(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
I always heard the Yoruba's hated the Igbo's but I never knew the extent to the hatred till I came to the south West
Re: Babcock University Staff Says Igbos Should Have Been Wiped Out During The War by pocohantas(f): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hopefully, he doesn't say his account was hacked.

That said, I am waiting for NL tribal warlords to come show him how it is done. The guy is an amateur in hate speech.

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Staff Says Igbos Should Have Been Wiped Out During The War by tstx(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Isn't it obvious.... ¿ His account was hacked
Re: Babcock University Staff Says Igbos Should Have Been Wiped Out During The War by Patrioticooduan: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Of course, they deserved to be wiped off. After killing all Yoruba leaders - including an eight months pregnant woman, they expected sympathy. They even opened their useless mouths to accuse Awolowo of betraying them, after murdering Yoruba sons and daughters in cold blood! Awolowo would have been a bastard to have form alliance with greedy things from the East.Cunning Biafrans! Nigeria should just give them their Biafra republic. Their presence irritates me to the core.
Re: Babcock University Staff Says Igbos Should Have Been Wiped Out During The War by peacelab: 6:00am On Sep 11, 2018
Alaba Ajibola isn't responsible for informations credited to him. His account has another users with same name, same photo. let disregard any information dated later than 2017, credited to him please and let us collectively apologise to this poor and helpless young man. he deserves better.

Re: Babcock University Staff Says Igbos Should Have Been Wiped Out During The War by peacelab: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2018
Alaba Ajibola hacked account proven.

(1) (Reply)

Man Beheads Wife, Walks Into Police Station With Her Head (Photos,Video) / Panic In Imo State As Gunmen Shoot Police Sergeant Dead , Escape With His Rifle / Truck Driver Seen Sun-drying His Clothes Inside Traffic In Agege, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.