Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Business Spreadsheet Apps For Any Business - Retail Shop Manager Part I (video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Spreadsheet Apps For Any Business - Retail Shop Manager Part I (video) (227 Views)

Nigeria To Clampdown On Loan Apps For Illegal Debt Recovery / 3 Highlights To Understanding Business Retail Insurance Policies, Forms, & Cover / Establishing a Fruits & smoothies Retail shop In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Spreadsheet Apps For Any Business - Retail Shop Manager Part I (video) by YorubaEmir: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hello guys. My name is Christian.I design spreadsheets to suit any business purpose. Businesses are going digital and the need to upgrade your business techniques to meet global requirements has become very important. Shop owners now need some software to track and analyze their sales, Estate managers need tools to keep records of their clients, rents,inflow, profit and losses, projections, etc. Schools, hotels, laundry, investors now need some kind of software/apps to keep track of their business transactions.
Apart from saving you a great deal of time, energy and human errors, business tools will also save you the cost of hiring labors that will perform most of the manual duties.
Here on this thread, I will be posting videos in parts of one of the Excel-based apps I designed for a supermarket. If you have any cause to hire me, do not hesitate. You can reach me via 07068097535.

PART 1 (User authentication, account creation, one-time license activation, user roles)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXk44vISV_Q

(1) (Reply)

Only Itunes Card Cash Out Deal / 15k For Professional And Business Website. / Let's Talk Importation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.