Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years (1326 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by United4greatnes: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
A Nigerian man, Mr Victor Owen Egbon who is based in Italy took to Facebook to share his happiness after speaking with his daughter for the first time in 12 years. 

The Nigerian man who hails from Edo State said he had the daughter with an Italian lady about 21 years ago and since then all efforts to have custody and enough time with the girl proved abortive.

According to him, the last time he saw his daughter was when she was 8 years old  and since then his ex-wife deprived him access to his daughter which made him to engage the service of a lawyer. The lawyer advised him to use diplomacy which paid off today.

The ex footballer who once played for  Bendel Insurance said the daughter was so emotional when both of them were on phone and they have fixed appointment for their meeting.

Below is what he wrote on Facebook,

TODAY I AM THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH

This babe in this pictures is my first free gift from God, the chlld that thought me how to be a father at a very young age about 21 yr ago, that is why i named her Eseosa, meaning God gift in Benin. She is my gain in a country where i am a second Citizen. I saw her last when she was 8 years. Her mom deprived me because i wanted time out with my daughter sometimes, i took a lawyer, but the lawyer out of imperialism instead of working for me worked in collobaration with her lawyer. That was how i was kept in the dark for 6 years until my lawyer adviced me to used deplomacy. As an Edo man, its a taboo to have a lost child talk most of me that love kids like craze. The deplomacy i started about 7 years ago finally paid off today after meeting with her mum and i eventually talked to my daughter for the first time in 12 years with her pictures given to me. She cried. My friends and family should celebrate with me as i recovered my lost treasure. Wow

https://www.diasporareporters.com/nigerian-man-is-happy-to-speak-with-his-italian-daughter-after-12-years/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by ipobarecriminals: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
cool bi ekun oe dale o daju Ayo nbo lowuro.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by CodeTemplar: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmm... thank God for you.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by surveyProf(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nice
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by United4greatnes: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Front page please. This is my friends daughter.
Italian racism jinx has been broken
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by SolutionMee: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mediocrity
Allover the world, people only speak with a child that has a promising future

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by Beremx(f): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Good for both of them.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by Ever8054: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
12 + 8 = 20......which means she is 20 yrs old...by the time she is 30.....

Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by Ever8054: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
SolutionMee:
Mediocrity

Allover the world, people only speak with a child that has a promising future
try to be positive on other people's happiness It helps....
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by Mizwisdom(f): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Good for them
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by nazablossom(f): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
The girl looks way older than her age.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by United4greatnes: 6:32am On Aug 19, 2018
Good
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 19, 2018
She looks like a guy, if I didn't know, I would think she's a guy, she's even dressed like one and her hair style to is like a guy's hairstyle.

I think this girl is lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by cassidy1996(m): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2018
mhd5757:
She looks like a guy, if I didn't know, I would think she's a guy, she's even dressed like one and her hair style to is like a guy's hairstyle.

lesbian detector ni!
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2018
This is why it's always good to use a d1ck wisely. I can't imagine the pain of not having a kid I brought to this world around me for good 12 years. Honesty I'll be depressed and it may affect my psyche.

I'm happy for him but after meeting her now, what next? May be wait until another 12years to see her again. cry
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by anayolity: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
mhd5757:

If I PAM your chest now .... you go say I be bad person!!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
nazablossom:
The girl looks way older than her age.
And she looks like a guy.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by nazablossom(f): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
mhd5757:

And she looks like a guy.
That too. It's because of low cut and lack of earrings.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by United4greatnes: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Thank God For the man
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by Frankicent(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
mhd5757:

Lolz I swear
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by baby124: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
She looks like her father so much. Wow. Good for them.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Happy To Speak With His Italian Daughter After 12 Years by United4greatnes: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Moderators are you guys sleeping?

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment 3 Sons Watches As Their Dad & Mum Kissing In Lovely Photos / Please Kindly Help Repost This Till The Government See This / How Can I Explain To Someone That I Can't Stay With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.