Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (54313 Views)

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by German4beginner(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
cheesy I know he must reply,you don find wahala Mr Man! Nwoke Nsogbu freeze abiago

Use your leisure time wisely. Impart greater knowledge and improve your personality by learning German Language. We are here to guide you through on how to speak&write in German. German Language is very interesting and fun to study. It also comes with Great Opportunities! Don't miss out.
Gute Nacht!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by oyeb15: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
next GO trying to trend by all means.Religion is a scam in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by BAILMONEY: 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=resurgent2019 post=70404401 FREEZE IS A MUSLIM. But why is Adeboyes son letting freeze get him into trouble?[/quote]FIXED
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by dangoteinlaw: 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
I'm glad that daddy freeze is gradually making his stupidity known to the world...I regret ever supporting that nonsense free the sheeple, this guy is sponsored by someone and I hope his dumb followers will see it sooner. I don't go to church neither do I even pay tithe but it's very obvious that this guy is just being used

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Adebowale89(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
I think pastor adeboye should caution his son comment on religion issue. imagine you driving a new convert away from joining the Christianity race with his usual dumb comment or is he saying his dad mind

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by HappyPagan: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
HigherEd:

Christianity and Islam have eradicated more religions that even atheism.
Lol. children of Abraham, twin sons of violence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by pweshboi(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
nazablossom:
This guy reasons like a child. He suppose to know how to make public statement.

I don't even know if he is dragging a girl with daddy freeze. They are always on each others throats, acting and reacting grin
Two chemical reactions, thier matter tire me abeg

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by alBHAGDADI: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lirqur:
Well on this, freeze is very right, we Muslims carryout the instructions of Jesus(pbuh) better than most Christians.

Salaam.
Which of His instructions do Muslims carry out?

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by WebSurfer(m): 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
ColdHeatt:
Adeboye whom the Devil himself has certified as one of his greatest servants.
The damage you've done and still doing with your hedonistic philosophy and robbery by tithing will confront you on Judgment Day.
You people should stop deceiving yourself and step outside the box to read without being ignorant. pratice love as a religion and learn to deal with people rightly
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by tonyatebe(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by deebsman1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
Assuming Islam happens not to be a religion ordained by God himself, with the level of hatred this people have for the religion, the religion would have been a thing of the past centuries ago but Allah owns the religion and protects it by himself.
Subhanahu watahala Wal hamdullilah for the religion of peace

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by ahamonyeka(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
one bad thing about we christian is that we believe that our religion is better than other religion which I do not agree to and I always tackle any Christian who criticise other religion because we all are serving one God. after all Christianity was imported is never our believe.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

Mr. Barbeque, I thought you were Muslim?

Why claiming to be Christian?
Question of the day from Mrs Barbecue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by babtoundey(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
emmahardgun:
so you mumu reach like this

Point t out what she said (wrote) that's not supposed to be said (written).

May be you should read through that short statement again and, this time, with calm, mature and objective mind

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by enemyofprogress: 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
Freeze 1-0 Leke/RCCG grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by WebSurfer(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
LuvU2:
If i wont take it to my next and final life then its a loss. I pursue contentment, so that when i lack i'm happy nd when i hv in abundance, still happy.
brilliant

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by kanosalami: 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
nairalaila:
Daddy Freeze has once again, dragged Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke Adeboye over an Islamophobic post he shared on his Instagram page. Pastor Adeboye's son had written that the greatest threat to Islam in Nigeria is the RCCG. Throwing a shade at Daddy Freeze, Leke Adeboye also stated that someone is paying the 'Free The Sheeple' leader to write posts against the RCCG, and once in a while attach Islam is good to his post.

Here are screenshots below;

https://lailasnews.com/daddy-freeze-blasts-pastor-adeboyes-son-over-his-islamophobic-post/

daddyfreeze:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmoOuLlAA2S/
Daddy freeze shut up your mouth and go back to Romania and leave us alone. We all know how much you collect for every useless write up. Useless gaylord!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Lomprico2: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

Mr. Barbeque, I thought you were Muslim?

Why claiming to be Christian?

He has sold his conscience for 30k. He denies Jesus for bmc 30k

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Mccullum: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
That's their agenda of wiping off Muslims in systemic way, what a pity turning religion to competition could be view as inhumanity against humanity....

Useless people that hustling for their throats under the disguise of missionary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by enemyofprogress: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
I'm glad that daddy freeze is gradually making his stupidity known to the world...I regret ever supporting that nonsense free the sheeple, this guy is sponsored by someone and I hope his dumb followers will see it sooner. I don't go to church neither do I even pay tithe but it's very obvious that this guy is just being used
sharaaaaaaaaaaap

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by chronique(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
This Adeboye pikin sef, lacks wisdom. His father ordained a woman whose husband is a Muslim, as a pastor in rccg and he's here talking about how rccg is a threat to Islam. It's obvious wisdom is far from this dude cos he's indirectly showing us the double standards of his father as a G.O of that church.

15 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by darkelf: 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
LuvU2:
If i wont take it to my next and final life then its a loss. I pursue contentment, so that when i lack i'm happy nd when i hv in abundance, still happy.

Don't mind him. So, people who were poor by virtue of circumstances beyond their control committed a grave crime.

His write-up is just a reflection of the absurd and down-right false preaching in our churches.

Even when Jesus fed those who didn't have any, he didn.t condemn them for being poor but rather showed empathy- which is missing in many christian folk today including their leaders

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by ElRapido: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
All these matters no concern me, make sallah reach so I fit eat meat abeg

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Tonimagnificent: 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
nairalaila:
Daddy Freeze has once again, dragged Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke Adeboye over an Islamophobic post he shared on his Instagram page. Pastor Adeboye's son had written that the greatest threat to Islam in Nigeria is the RCCG. Throwing a shade at Daddy Freeze, Leke Adeboye also stated that someone is paying the 'Free The Sheeple' leader to write posts against the RCCG, and once in a while attach Islam is good to his post.

Here are screenshots below;

https://lailasnews.com/daddy-freeze-blasts-pastor-adeboyes-son-over-his-islamophobic-post/

daddyfreeze:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmoOuLlAA2S/

all dis politicians jumping from APC to PDP and PDP to APC, please stop confusing d thunder da d masses sent to fire u. abeg stay one place cox d package has bin paid in full.......
GET YOUR PVC.
LET YOUR VOTE COUNT.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Beface(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
LuvU2:
So Leke Adeboye will take over his father's family church business?
If he pain you too much you self go take over your father family business.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by musicwriter(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
The biggest threat to the brain is religion.

Are you stuck with religion? See how to free yourself from religious indoctrination https://www.nairaland.com/4681811/how-free-yourself-religious-indoctrination

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by mickeymimi: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
I am a Christian ... I understand Adeboye son s frustration..... I dont think we should start attacking other people s religion or generalising that all muslims are bad.... ...It is alright to address the badies like boko haram or herdsmen.. In both religion we have both good and the bad...... I think this is asking for trouble......and that is how religious war starts.

What if the Muslims / people that practise Islam now start coming out to say they are thereat to Christians ... When we shld all be promoting peace in the country....it is a country where we cannot avoid ourselves ... Christians including pastros are married to muslims ,, we work , enter the the same transport and have them as neighbours ... y shld we really be threat to each other ...

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by maasoap(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Anyway, write these words down in marble and please do me a favor, show them to your daddy and his boys.
-
YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO FIND JESUS IN A MOSQUE THAN IN RCCG. ~FRZ.

Because RCCG is a business center. Lol.

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by condomuser: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2018

Everyone reading this, take 5 seconds and try this. Put your heads under a pillow for 5 seconds and hold your breath for just 5 seconds.
In 100 years from now, that experience you just felt could be real.

Now take a moment to think about all the fights in the world, is any of it worth it? Who are we really fighting for, the unborn generation that will live to make their own decisions?

Go to countries like Australia, Iceland, Finland and see how peaceful they live. Yet in Nigeria the fight for power, money, social status, religion is the agenda from January to December.

Do you know that life expectancy in Nigeria is 54 years while life Expectancy in Switzerland is 84 years, a whooping 30 years difference. Do you know how much you can do in 30 years?

There is more to this life when you have a healthy life BUT you lose it all when you are no more.

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
Daddy freeze is a career idiot
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Etianwanokon: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Daddy freeze has smoked something worse than weed. Monitoring spirit from the pit of hell. You will rot in hell.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by BafanaBafana: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
This Leke reasons like a child actually.

That's why Freeze will always use him to shine.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.