Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (54315 Views)

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by AnanseK(m): 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kingspin:
More innocent men women and children keep dying in Benue, Taraba, kaduna and Jos.

This Daddy Freeze is a big bastard and hell foolish.

Don’t forget that the catholic priests in Benue were killed by Christians. That was the only one investigated in detail. Don’t take what evil media say as gospel truth, investigate.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by jefferyboy: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
nairalaila:
Daddy Freeze has once again, dragged Pastor Adeboye's son, Leke Adeboye over an Islamophobic post he shared on his Instagram page. Pastor Adeboye's son had written that the greatest threat to Islam in Nigeria is the RCCG. Throwing a shade at Daddy Freeze, Leke Adeboye also stated that someone is paying the 'Free The Sheeple' leader to write posts against the RCCG, and once in a while attach Islam is good to his post.

Here are screenshots below;Osheyyy!!

https://lailasnews.com/daddy-freeze-blasts-pastor-adeboyes-son-over-his-islamophobic-post/

daddyfreeze:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmoOuLlAA2S/
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Rowj: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
Daddy freeze is a career idiot
so you are happy with what leke said, you mumu die

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Rowj: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2018
ahamonyeka:
one bad thing about we christian is that we believe that our religion is better than other religion which I do not agree to and I always tackle any Christian who criticise other religion because we all are serving one God. after all Christianity was imported is never our believe.
I wish to meet you some day you are too intelligent, I always follow your comment when it come to religion, you handle it with maturity

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 19, 2018
Guapismo:
This daddy freeze will react to anything that concern's the church, when there are more pressing issues in the country.

Though pastor Adeniyi's son shouldn't have made the statement publicly, it's better for it to stay in his mind.
Tackle the rest of our problems, he is tackling church's.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by jpmoriarti(m): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2018
If John the Baptist in matt 23:33, called the phariseehs and scribes, brood of vipers and snakes, DF is right to use any language of his choice to address these modern day phariseehs and scribes (Adoboye and sons, oyedeph etc). He knows how to school them and put them in their places. When DF and free the sheeple finishes with these pulpit bandits and fraudsters parading themselves as pastors, they will know how far they have misled the people God put under them to shepherd.

Carry on Daddy Freeze. You are God's sent!!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Laple0541(m): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:

A very big sin.

If you no make money for this life, wetin u gain

Na people like you de give Daddy Freeze chance to talk, you worship money not God, see as the girl give you knock out!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2018
HigherEd:
Freeze always looking for cheap shots. When middle belt folks are massacred in hundreds he looses his voice. Coward! If RCCG isn't targeting converting Muslims then what is the church set up for? The glory of Christianity lies in the ruins of many religion. For any religion to thrive others must die. So i don't know why you are acting all surprised. Maybe you need to count the total number of religion that has been eradicated by christianity.

Christianity and Islam have eradicated more religions that even atheism. The most important thing is that let every man propagate his religion in ways it doesn't infringe on the right of others nor violate their peace.

A christian is free to offer christianity to a muslim and a muslim is free to offer islam to a christian. Let the man with greater god win.

I don't like Leke's tone either, it is too confrontational and unwise.

IF YOU OFFER ME CHRISTAINITY OR PREACH CHRISTIANITY TO MW KNOWING FULLY WELL IM A BORN AND PRACTISING MUSLIM, I WILL SLAP SENSE INTO YOUR BRAIN ...

when I newly moved into my house, Na so pastors from the church down my street coma knocking my gate and were welcomed by my wife... When I stepped out of the bedroom and I saw them, they greeted and I responded and the next thing was "we came to give you the gospel"...

I responded, "we are Muslims"...
Pastor Mrs responded, "it doesn't matter, we just want to share the word of God with you and invite you to our church"
I responded, "can I come to your church and preach to your congregation to come to mosque and serve Allah SWT?"
Pastor Mrs went mute and I walked away while my wife bid them farewell grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Caseless: 12:18am On Aug 19, 2018
HigherEd:
[sFreeze always looking for cheap shots. When middle belt folks are massacred in hundreds he looses his voice. Coward! If RCCG isn't targeting converting Muslims then what is the church set up for? The glory of Christianity lies in the ruins of many religion. For any religion to thrive others must die. So i don't know why you are acting all surprised. Maybe you need to count the total number of religion that has been eradicated by christianity.

Christianity and Islam have eradicated more religions that even atheism. The most important thing is that let every man propagate his religion in ways it doesn't infringe on the right of others nor violate their peace.

A christian is free to offer christianity to a muslim and a muslim is free to offer islam to a christian. Let the man with greater god win.

[/s]
gibberish!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Caseless: 12:19am On Aug 19, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Tackle the rest of our problems, he is tackling church's.
sweet reply!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:

A very big sin.

If you no make money for this life, wetin u gain
Can common sense please have pity on this dude nd restore him back to factory setting..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Cindy95(f): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2018
deebsman1:
Assuming Islam happens not to be a religion ordained by God himself, with the level of hatred this people have for the religion, the religion would have been a thing of the past centuries ago but Allah owns the religion and protects it by himself.
Subhanahu watahala Wal hamdullilah for the religion of peace
in the same way, if Igbos weren't ordained and blessed by God himself, with the level of hatred all other ethnic group have for igbo (u all killing and ganging up against one group), the Igbos would have been a thing of the last decades ago, bur God, Chineke owns the Igbos and protects us by himself and no other group can harm us no matter how dey try...
Chineke, Chukwu Eze eluigwe , gbatara ndi igbo Oso enyemaka... for the peaceful and ethnic group ordained and blessed by God...
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by YorubaAssasin: 12:23am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
Is poverty a sin?

Bravo... bravo! You're indeed blessed, I swear!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Cindy95(f): 12:28am On Aug 19, 2018
Mccullum:
That's their agenda of wiping off Muslims in systemic way, what a pity turning religion to competition could be view as inhumanity against humanity....

Useless people that hustling for their throats under the disguise of missionary.
in the same vein...
that's other ethnic group agenda of wiping Igbos In a systemic way... what a pity turning ethnicity to competition and survival of the fittest could be viewed as inhumanity against humanity...
useless ethnicities hustling to finish the Igbos and raid our resources and wealth all in the disguise of change...
Una never see anything... I'll use your quotes against all of u... if u know the way religion hurts u, that's d way ethnic wars hurt too...
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by YorubaAssasin: 12:30am On Aug 19, 2018
DrTonitee:
Someone should please freeze his mouth.....Not every fight is worth it. Freeze fights are becoming one too many

Maybe you should tell the so called "Fat thief Pastor" to stop spewing nonsense.

Freeze speaks the truth! Freeze all the way!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by arrestdarrester: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2018
That statement about threat to Islam whether true or not was not necessary if you ask me. However, the vitriolic response from Freeze to the claim that he Freeze is being funded from somewhere points to something I'll pay attention to henceforth...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by arrestdarrester: 12:34am On Aug 19, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Maybe you should tell the so called "Fat thief Pastor" to stop spewing nonsense.

Freeze speaks the truth! Freeze all the way!

Freeze may say words that are true sometimes but he certainly doesn't speak The Truth if you really know Him (The Truth).
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by YorubaAssasin: 12:40am On Aug 19, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Freeze may say words that are true sometimes but he certainly doesn't speak The Truth if you really know Him (The Truth).

Balderdash! Everything RCCG, Winners and all those money-hungry churches/ pastors do are all against God's commandments.

They've robbed all the innocent members of their monies. They even meddle into politics and entertain 9ja politicians (the most corrupt pple in the world) into their midst... all cuz of $$$$.

Money dictates how things are run in their churches.

Deeper Life should be an example to them all. They've taught churches how to give to their communities NOT, accumulate wealth at the expense of the congregations and communities!

God bless Daddy Freeze! God bless Deeper Life!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Mujtahida: 12:45am On Aug 19, 2018
HigherEd:
Freeze always looking for cheap shots. When middle belt folks are massacred in hundreds he looses his voice. Coward! If RCCG isn't targeting converting Muslims then what is the church set up for? The glory of Christianity lies in the ruins of many religion. For any religion to thrive others must die. So i don't know why you are acting all surprised. Maybe you need to count the total number of religion that has been eradicated by christianity.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Mujtahida: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2018
HigherEd:

This right there is the reason why the abrahimic triumvirate of Judaism, Christianity and Islam breed religious wars. It's a known fact that pagan religions from Egypt to Greece, to Rome, to India, China, Africa etc were more accommodating of other forms of worship and it's hard to find religious motivated wars in pagan religions. But not so the autocratic and totalitarian abrahimic religions which have painted history red with the blood of those who will not worship their God and filled the air with the acrid stench of intolerance. Eradicate other religions you say? Common, tell us about the murderous wasting of lives that followed the quest to eradicate other religions.

Question is why can't we all live in peace? You worship your Christ, while another person worships his Allah. No you guys won't have it so because each one thinks his God is the only God and therefore all dissidents musts be wiped out.

The good news is that Islam will die(the youngest of the three, it would surely die), Christianity will die(fact is true, apostolic Christian faith died long time ago, the churches are mere carcasses), Judaism will die(most people are ignorant what really Judaism is) so that humanity will live for it is human beings who matter not religions.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by arrestdarrester: 12:50am On Aug 19, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Balderdash! Everything RCCG, Winners and all those money-hungry churches/ pastors do are all against God's commandments.

They've robbed all the innocent members of their monies. They even meddle into politics and entertain 9ja politicians (the most corrupt pple in the world) into their midst... all cuz of $$$$.

Deeper Life should be an example to them all. They've taught churches how to give to their communities NOT, accumulate wealth at the expense of the congregations and communities!

All these don't change my position that Freeze says true words sometimes but he certainly doesn't know The Truth Himself
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by arrestdarrester: 12:58am On Aug 19, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

I know the 2 Churches very well and I can assure you 100% that you misfired on what they teach their people to do for communities.

In a bid to give validity to your hate of one good Church, you ascribed the wrong pursuit to another good Church. Ask a Deeperlifer if what you just said they teach their Churches is true. Now ask a Redeemite and confirm your confusion.

I'll never justify an attack of the body of Christ by another member of the same body.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by YorubaAssasin: 1:01am On Aug 19, 2018
arrestdarrester:

I know the 2 Churches very well and I can assure you 100% that you misfired on what they teach their people to do for communities.

In a bid to give validity to your hate of one good Church, you ascribed the wrong pursuit to another good Church. Ask a Deeperlifer if what you just said they teach their Churches is true. Now ask a Redeemite and confirm your confusion.

I'll never justify an attack of the body of Christ by another member of the same body.

I'm a full-blooded Deeper Life member and I'm very sure of this NOT, by sentiments but, when you see and hear the truth, it shall surely set you free!

Any one or any Christian organization that values materialism over God is surely of the devil!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Achorise: 1:02am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
If i wont take it to my next and final life then its a loss. I pursue contentment, so that when i lack i'm happy nd when i hv in abundance, still happy.
He became poor that we might be what?
He became sin that we maybe what? . .....?
Please answer, you Christians should answer.
Anyone who can not provide for his family is worst than a sinner says your bible and has denied the faith which he proclaims.
if You are contented in what you have it's okay by you, but if You ever beg or complain you are poor.
poverty is not lack of money.
Alot of us are poor in different areas, thinking we are doing God a favor.
poverty is a sin, BECAUSE it was one of things Jesus died for.
He became poor that we might be rich...
He was made sin so we might be righteous. ..
Just as we pursue righteousness so we pursue riches, not, money.
once we are rich, money will flow.
If You don't have money it means you aren't rich in certain areas of your life.
A mechanic so rich in knowledge will have money.
Christians should think right.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by ofwest47(m): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2018
For saying the truth. Well Islam is the only true religion sent down to the world through the holy prophet Muhammad go to www. Islam _guide.com
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by OyinO: 1:05am On Aug 19, 2018
Daddy Freeze is always on point. Carry go! Free the sheeple fellowsheeps.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Achorise: 1:09am On Aug 19, 2018
He became poor that we might be what? He became sin that we maybe what? . .....? Please answer, you Christians should answer. Anyone who can not provide for his family is worst than a sinner says your bible and has denied the faith which he proclaims. if You are contented in what you have it's okay by you, but if You ever beg or complain you are poor. poverty is not lack of money. Alot of us are poor in different areas, thinking we are doing God a favor. poverty is a sin, BECAUSE it was one of things Jesus died for. He became poor that we might be rich... He was made sin so we might be righteous. .. Just as we pursue righteousness so we pursue riches, not, money. once we are rich, money will flow. If You don't have money it means you aren't rich in certain areas of your life. A mechanic so rich in knowledge will have money. Christians should think right.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by arrestdarrester: 1:10am On Aug 19, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

I'm a full-blooded Deeper Life member and I'm very sure if this NOT, by sentiments but, when you see and hear the truth, it shall surely set you free!

Any one or any Christian organization that values materialism over God is surely of the devil!

The GS taught you this Bro? You need to go back to the Cross. May God help you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by blingxx(m): 1:35am On Aug 19, 2018
mickeymimi:
I am a Christian ... I understand Adeboye son s frustration..... I dont think we should start attacking other people s religion or generalising that all muslims are bad.... ...It is alright to address the badies like boko haram or herdsmen.. In both religion we have both good and the bad...... I think this is asking for trouble......and that is how religious war starts.

What if the Muslims / people that practise Islam now start coming out to say they are thereat to Christians ... When we shld all be promoting peace in the country....it is a country where we cannot avoid ourselves ... Christians including pastros are married to muslims ,, we work , enter the the same transport and have them as neighbours ... y shld we really be threat to each other ...

you spoke the truth bro undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:38am On Aug 19, 2018
nazablossom:
This guy reasons like a child. He suppose to know how to make public statement.

I don't even know if he is dragging a girl with daddy freeze. They are always on each others throats, acting and reacting grin
This your Freezer has a provocative spirit .won't even cool at .Every freezer repairer is rejecting it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by YorubaAssasin: 1:39am On Aug 19, 2018
arrestdarrester:

The GS taught you this Bro? You need to go back to the Cross. May God help you.

My GS and Bible did! God is NOT of the world!

Again and again, I tell you... Anyone or any religious organization that values worldly materialisms over the actual salvation is doomed and of the devil!

If you're truly saved by the father, you become dead to the physical, the world and to sin like Paul the Apostle and John the Baptist.

Paul the Apostle was a Jew born in Rome (equivalent to being an American citizen back in those days).. he was also a Lawyer but, gave everything up when he saw the light.

John the Baptist was seen as a rogue, a mad man, a fanatic during his days cuz he gave up everything even his own life by calling out Herod Antipas on his atrocious behaviors.
He knew he was going to get killed which happened so was Paul. They were dead to the world!

Like the Philosopher in Ecclesiastes said... "All is vanity"!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by globatop: 1:42am On Aug 19, 2018
Is Nigeria the only multi religion country? Some other sexual countries are at peace with each other and developing, while Nigerian are trusting God for what lies within our hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.