Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture (54680 Views)

Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Aston University Student Interrupts Lecturer As He Uses Blender During Lecture / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Dapromzy333(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
This Happened At The Prestigious University Of Calabar…

The young Lecturer noticed his students were dehydrated, so he ordered for plastic coke, and was shared among students in his class..

The young lecturer is rumored to be the son of the current Deputy Governor Of Cross River State.. Prof. Ivara Esu..

It’s a nice gesture from him…

https://www.solutionclass.com.ng/2018/08/18/see-how-a-young-lecturer-surprised-is-students-during-lecture-in-unical/

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Dapromzy333(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2018

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by stefanweeks: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nice
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Dapromzy333(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
the lecturer..

50 Likes

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Dapromzy333(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
more..

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Dapromzy333(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
lala..

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Tolexander: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Good of the lecturer!

Well, the students aren't many.
Make he go do am in one of the 100level general class, where there can be more than 1thousand students in the class.

212 Likes 8 Shares

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Shelumiel: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
A kind gesture is a welcomed development anywhere , anytime .

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by emmahardgun(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Try am for kwarapoly i swear na gbese direct

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by falcon01: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
and no body opened his or hers.

27 Likes

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Iscoalarcon: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
If all our lecturers can act like this great fella Nigerian universities Will be great undecided

21 Likes

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by majorgr: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
the man declare surplus !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Digitalwitch: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Na so heh suppose be. An average lecturer doesn't care about his student's welfare or wellbeing. All they do is to force students to crammar books

14 Likes

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by czarina(f): 3:58am On Aug 19, 2018
mrlova:
Nothing goes for free! Girls in class be ready with your A55. God help the boys if he's not bisexual else!!!
Did you read what you wrote?
Back then in my dept, this was like a norm for us. Call us lucky but lecturers did things like that for us virtually every time. Maybe we were just plain ol lucky because when I recount my university experience & the rapport between us and our lecturers to some friends who schooled in the North, they found it hard to believe. Yes, there are departments like that, not all lecturers are tyrants.

check my profile if you live in Lagos and Jos cool

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Philipmems(m): 5:04am On Aug 19, 2018
when I was in school it's only lecturers that schooled abroad that did nice things like this, the other rug rats were busy fighting themselves for power and administrative positions. So I say kudos because he didn't have to do it but he did.

137 Likes

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by CodeTemplar: 5:06am On Aug 19, 2018
hmmm ... nice gesture.

1 Like

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by MVLOX(m): 6:24am On Aug 19, 2018
make sense

1 Like

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by fk001(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2018
Is a common in some of the universities up North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by MissMich(f): 7:36am On Aug 19, 2018
nice... commend his kind heart.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by modextus(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2018
It's not something new. A lecturer in my department does this too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by alexie4real(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2018
Very good gesture from him

check my signature for your subscription at cheaper rates
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by dingbang(m): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2018
This is very common for lecturers who schooled abroad because it would be duficult for a lecturer who studied in Nigerian to pull this stunt.

Sha, the ladies will start rushing him, nonsense

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks.

8 Likes

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by 9japrof(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2018
Nice one, when I become a lecturer I would do more.

I would make my students not forget me ever ever

5 Likes

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by KingLennon(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2018
That is commendable of the lecturer. Atleast they students will love attending his classes grin

3 Likes

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by godspeed: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2018
I'm actually impressed by the ambience of the classroom and the furniture is top class.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by BluntBoy(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2018
I already knew it must be a young lecturer. Many of the old ones are always too serious and authoritative.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by yusufejijnr: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2018
May Allah continue to bless him

3 Likes

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by slawomir: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2018
fine one

that is just a little out of millions they collect from blocking
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2018
Why has nobody opened theirs?

I thought they were dehydrated grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by thesicilian: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2018
falcon01:
and no body opened his or hers.
[s] Because they are returning everything after the photo session. [/s] Just joking.

It is easy to know a lecturer who has traveled outside his local community, either physically or by educating himself on how things are done in other places.

7 Likes

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture by Hanji(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
If all our lecturers can act like this great fella Nigerian universities Will be great undecided
so nah sharing of coke go make naija universities great again.
LMAO

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Ogun State Provides Chairs, Desks For St Kizito High School After Viral Pictures / Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.