Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (78044 Views)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Nigeria Should Have Been Better Without You, Stop Complaining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Newsmania: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
A Babcock University staff identified as Alaba Ajibola, is currently trending on social media after his rant against the Igbos of South-East Nigeria.
The Babcock University staff in a Facebook comment, stated that the Igbos should have been wiped out during the Biafran war. According to him, if this happened, Nigeria would have ‘gone far off’ as the tribe is the most hated tribe in the world.

Facebook user, Amara Nwoko who shared screenshots of the comment by the Babcock University staff, wrote;
You see this fool.. This mad man who works with Babcock university.. Read what he said about the Igbos..
Coming to social media to say a whole nation should be wiped out because you hate them is the most crazy thing ever..

You’re happy the war happened and another will happen again..
It’s high time we use this one to teach him you don’t spill murder on every one..
He wants popularity and we surely will give him..
The life of Igbos in Babock university is seriously under threat as we speak and this is no joke.. #Babcockuniversity you must as a matter of urgency call this your staff who threatened to wipe out a whole tribe because he hates them..

He said there’s a meeting going on to effect the extermination of igbos.. He should tell us what meeting exactly? This was how Hitler started in Germany, isis and other groups that have wasted lives of people..
Babcock university is a private university where you find students live in hostels.. Now, if someone with such bile is given to take care of students imagine the threat to life of students at #babcock University?

if there are things we should never joke with is when someone comes up openly to threaten the life of another.. and even affirmed it again and again when told to stop..
Save the lives of students who hail from igbo land schooling at Babcock university today by calling out this tribal bigot who threatened that all igbos should be wiped out..

One of the screenshots below is babcock university hotlines and contact.. Every igbo on my list who loves our land and will not be glad to watch any of our children in that university die since a bile filled exterminator is one of their staff should call.. If you attend seven days Adventist.. Do us the favour and call them too.. This bigot and murderer in waiting shouldn’t be let free like that…

This was how most killings started.. He said there’s a meeting going on and it will happen soon.. He should tell us which..

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigeria-is-better-off-without-the-igbos-babcock-varsity-staff-sparks-serious-argument-online/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by tigerclaws: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
this is how an average yeroba feels about igbos
i just pity the igbos under this man mercy in school
their gp go suffer
babcock should do fast to sack this scum

574 Likes 34 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by tigerclaws: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
you won't see modath here

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
This thread go gangster oooo

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by abokibuhari: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
To think he's an academia makes me feel sad

433 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by midolian(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Some pipu sef..why would you hate a pissfull tribe as the Igbo? grin grin grin grin

Their reaction on this thread will further show how pissful and accommodating they are grin grin grin

106 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
This mods should shut down this thread!

That man must not lose his job because of igbos.

It is election period and igbos are looking for trouble everywhere.

102 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Racoon(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Chai! shocked See beefing.Hope the government that be are mindful of this "hate speech"? Please the Igbo made Nigeria & Nigeria never made the Igbos.Hatred will kill somebody

Lets go memory lane abeg to continue the beefing;
1).Lt.Louis Ugboma(Anambra-First Nigerian to be commissioned into the Nigerian Army in 1948).
2).Lt.Gen.J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi(Abia-First Indigeneous GOC of the Nigerian Army).
3).Capt.Chinyere Kalu(Imo-First Nigerian Female to qualify as a pilot).
4).Prof.Chike Obi(First Nigerian Prof.of Mathematics).
5).Dr.Nwafor Orizu(First Senate President in the histroy of Nigeria.
6).Chioma Ajunwa(Imo-First Nigerian Female athlete to win an Olympic gold medal.
7).Chief Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First Nigerian millionaire)
cool.Lt.Col.Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First man to enlist into the Nigerian Army as a university graduate).
9).Prof.Kenneth Dike(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Ibadan).
10).Prof.Eni Njoku(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Lagos)

Ndi Igbo anozikwa ebea? Please add to the list. Ndi ma ihe! Ala Igbo dinmma! Ndi Chineke goziri.Igbo Kwenu! Haters go & die.

742 Likes 81 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Sharpshooota: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
That's how a typical Afonja feels about the better south..

No sugar coating it..

I feel sorry for the lost souls who don't know this fact...
Joe Yorubakwe should come and defend madness like he always does...

290 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by dingbang(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
In civilized countries, he will be fired for his comments , but silence on this means that the school authorities are in support of his claims.

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Somebody that cannot feed himself.

See tie on his neck like a suicide cord.

277 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Sharpshooota: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

Lol my brother
It's the Igbos fault that the Afonja bigot is off his chains on social media....
Blame games are in their DNA grin grin
If you know... You know

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by HigherEd: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Oh my! You just cost yourself your job... It's unfortunate some people harbour this kind of hatred. Was in a tricycle recently here in lagos having the Igbo driver pour out his deep founded hatred for yorubas. The man couldn't even care less that his passengers were mostly yourubas. We all couldn't wait to get off his vehicle.

Babcock is a school with many Igbos i believe. And i hope the administration addresses this before they have a calamity in their hands..

Also i would like to know what Daniel Obasi said to have gotten such an hateful response from Mr Ajibola. If this is a case of someone insulting the yorubas then the blame needs to go round. I believe there are too many bigots on that facebook thread and the blame should in fact go round. Though i would never rationalise such hatred but if this Yoruba Guy's response was reactionary then it would be fair to pick on every bigot on that thread. Including the one who probably attacked yorubas first

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

GBAM!

Barbokck University, he must not lose his job oooo!!!

19 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Oceannaagent: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Suffering from the diarrhea of the brain smh
undecided undecided

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by CodeTemplar: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
HigherEd:
Oh my! You just cost yourself your job... It's unfortunate some people harbour this kind of hatred. Was in a tricycle recently here in lagos having the Igbo driver pour out his deep founded hatred for yorubas. The man couldn't even care less that his passengers were mostly yourubas. We all couldn't wait to get off his vehicle.

Babcock is a school with many Igbos i believe. And i hope the administration addresses this before they have a calamity in their hands..

Hmmm...

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
MODS, please don’t take this thread to FP.

You will only be causing deeper disunity in the South. Igbos and Yorubas have mutual hate for each other!

The man must not lose his job because of Igbos. We would not accept it oooo. I have said my own.

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by hakeem4(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
wow! and he's a staff in babcock with a huge chunk of igbo students. he should be fired for this statement.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Iruobean(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
I have always suspected your mental health status. You just cleared my doubts.

I must really be popular for you to be stalking me. I have noticed you.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightyhazell: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

why? u don't want ppl to know your true mindsets?

mods, front-page pls,..

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hate speech

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by marttol: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
TRUE NA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo)