Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (34383 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) / Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by Akabuking: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
horsepower101:
Ipob will not remain peaceful forever. Everything has a breaking point.

Nelson Mandela started out very peacefully.
exactly what i wanted to say.
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by yusufyusuf1: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
let them use the #1000 they collect to bail them self your kanu is somewhere in Europe enjoying himself

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by michoim(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
These IPoBians no bi people now

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
such a brave women.... Afonja men can never be this bravely...
really? where are your men?

empty chest beaters

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by 10kbelow: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's well,we all have a story to tell like once upon a time.......................

If Jesus would die just to save us, then this women are ready to sacrifice there lives for the sake of the next generation..

God bless all lovers of freedom
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by 10kbelow: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
yusufyusuf1:
let them use the #1000 they collect to bail them self your kanu is somewhere in Europe enjoying himself

lmao your name reminds me of the founder of boko haram grin are you his brother
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
CSTR1005:

Military oppression?
Which military oppression? The rest of the country were not fighting dictatorship?
It was only Yoruba people that suffered dictators, abi?

When the Yoruba people fights a war with the rest of Nigeria for a week , survives, and regain lost status, get back at me.
go back and read his post.

the question is did Yoruba people insult ibos and other ethnic groups because of the perceived injustice done to them? Yes/No

na so you dey fail exam

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Why are the men such cowards women do what the guys should do?

So the men are good only for online chest-beating?

They take after their leaders who ran to Accra and Abidjan at the first sign of trouble.

Hope these women protesting left enough dresses for the men who want to disguise as females and escape grin

Where is it written that men must be the ones to protest?

Most of the people killed in the operation python dance last year were men and nobody asked why women weren't killed.

It's like you think we are still in the stone age. Israel is more important, strong and civilized than Nigeria yet their military is made up of women 50%. They practice equality in the military because their military is compulsory for everybody irrespective of the gender.

If this happens in Nigeria sexist people like you will start typing nonsense.

In your mind women aren't supposed to be arrested or killed, so who do you want to be arrested or killed?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by MartinCorridon: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Elder001:

[s]Where is it written that men must be the ones to protest?

Most of the people killed in the operation python dance last year were men and nobody asked why women weren't killed.

It's like you think we are still in the stone age. Israel is more important, strong and civilized than Nigeria yet their military is made up of women 50%. They practice equality in the military because their military is compulsory for everybody irrespective of the gender.

If this happens in Nigeria sexist people like you will start typing nonsense.

In your mind women aren't supposed to be arrested or killed, so who do you want to be arrested or killed? [/s]

Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by experimentist: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
PVision2020:

At PDP rally. ipob is the militia arm of PDP.
Expect to see them pick up their Biafra flag after 2019 election (provided Buhari wins).
grin grin grin

Dis one is deep o cry
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by meritocrat: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is sad. Everyone should condemn this barbaric treatment of Nigerian women. It could be your mother, sister or daughter's turn next.
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by deomelo: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
[s]
gidgiddy:

What does the constitution grant killer Herdsmen? Cattle colony?
[/s]

I deplore Herdsmen, but they are not a group or a terrorist group like ipob calling for the destruction of NIGERIA.

Stick to the topic about ipob, the terrorist organization.
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by Bishop4real: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

You call people peaceful protesters as challenging the sovereignty of Nigeria? The consituation guarantees everyone freedom of expression. Anyone can express the desire not to be part of Nigeria as long as they are doing it non violently.

What's your definition of "peaceful"? When, in the course of exercising your perceived rights, you infringe on others' rights, are you being peaceful? Imagine what would happen if those whose rights you infringed on in pursuit of yours retaliates! There's a thin line between "protests" & "riot". Blocking of highways thereby impeding on other people's rights of way can't be termed peaceful. Learn to respect other people's rights if you want yours to be respected. Road sides, side walks, public places like the freedom square in Owerri amongst others can be used for "peaceful" protests by people who are not hell bent on fermenting trouble. Must you block the highway causing traffic jam & inconveniencing other law abiding citizens? Must everybody be in your league? Please note that your freedom during speech can be guaranteed but after speech is relative & is neither here nor there.

That same constitution that guarantees your right to freedom of expression also guarantees the right to uphold the sovereignty of the country to the relevant security agencies & authorities. The protest was not against any government policy but for the disintegration of the country. Which nation will sit back & watch indifferently when faced with such rascality?

Educate your faithfuls to act within dictates of civility if they expect to be treated as such. Otherwise, if dey do anyhow, dey see anyhow!
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by yusufyusuf1: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
10kbelow:

lmao your name reminds me of the founder of boko haram grin are you his brother

and your name remind me of Evans are you related
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by Bane2020: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I deplore Herdsmen, but they are not a group or a terrorist group like ipob calling for the destruction of NIGERIA.

So I'm a terrorist for insisting I'm not a Nigerian?? I mean if that's the case, and going by your rather brain dead logic... then we are all terrorists since Nigeria was an artificial creation by some white guy forced down on us.. right?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by deomelo: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bane2020:

So I'm a terrorist for insisting I'm not a Nigerian?? I mean if that's the case, and going by your rather brain dead logic... then we are all terrorists then since Nigeria was an artificial creation by some white guy forced down on us.. right?

Are you ipob? Last time I checked, the FG labeled ipob a terrorist group for terrorists activities, issuing terrorist threats, threatening to kill Nigeria and your terrorist leader threatened to behead the president.
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Not really for protesting.
For affiliations with a terrorist organization (ipob)
But government is releasing Bokoharam members from prison undecided

I hope you are the one that will be pleading his case for him when he (Buhari) will be going to prison!

I hope you remember Charles Taylor

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

But government is releasing Bokoharam members from prison undecided

I hope you are the one that will be pleading his case for him when he (Buhari) will be going to prison!

I hope you remember Charles Taylor
Mtcheeew.
Nnamdi kanu reasoning

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by Bane2020: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
deomelo:

Are you ipob? Last time I checked, the FG labeled ipob a terrorist group for terrorists activities, issuing terrorist threats, threatening to kill Nigeria and your terrorist leader threatened to behead the president.
I'm a proud Biafran(an Igbo first before anything), I hate your Nigeria and I've never identified with Nigeria all my life cause I'm not one and was never one, got any problem with that? Like does that make your life any less miserable than it already is?
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by Bishop4real: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bane2020:

So I'm a terrorist for insisting I'm not a Nigerian?? I mean if that's the case, and going by your rather brain dead logic... then we are all terrorists since Nigeria was an artificial creation by some white guy forced down on us.. right?

terrorism
ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"the fight against terrorism"

From the above definition, please be sincere: are you a terrorist or not?
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Mtcheeew.
Nnamdi kanu reasoning
Tell that to the judge!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
nwaanambra1:

PLS SIR DONT INSULT NDI NIMO BC OF THIS IMPOSTOR.

THE FOOL IS NOT EVEN IGBO - HE IS JUST USING THE NAME FOR HIS MONIKA - MAYBE HE DID HIS SERVICE AT NIMO BUT DEFINITELY A YORUBA FOOL!
yeaa you maybe right bro
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nwaisuochi:
uwho told that slowpoke is igbo?
yeaa. i was angry. i think you are right
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by Mrnairalandd: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Elexdallas:

The only thing I notice here on nairaland is the amount of jealousy all the tribes in Nigeria have for the Igbo,
We all have the right to protest,
And non of your ancestors and your generation can be compared to the women locked

If everybody hates you as you stupidly and foolishly claimed, that should tell you that something is really wrong with you Igbos as a tribe and that problem needs your collective response and solution.
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by Bane2020: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bishop4real:

terrorism
ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"the fight against terrorism"

From the above definition, please be sincere: are you a terrorist or not?
I can't speak for Ipob and their modus operandi, even though it's a known fact they never unlawfully carried out acts of violence on anyone, the few cases of them trying to fight back was when soldiers starting to harass innocent civilians for merely demonstrating peacefully, maiming and killing UNARMED civilians. Point me to any link or source that reported any Ipob activists bearing arms and attacking anyone, I'll be waiting...while at it, you can never force me or anyone for that matter to be something they are not, and by virtue of my human and fundamental rights, and of course in truth to my identity, history, and values as an Igbo man... I have nothing to do with Nigerian cause I'm not one, so either you accept that people can choose to be who they want to be, or learn to accept it by force if need be.
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
where are the online bravery warriors that are quick to call others coward? go and release them oo with una yeye mouth

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by deomelo: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
[s]
Bane2020:

I'm a proud Biafran(an Igbo first before anything), I hate your Nigeria and I've never identified with Nigeria all my life cause I'm not one and was never one, got any problem with that? Like does that make your life any less miserable than it already is?
[/s]

Stop boring me with your ipob village chants..
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Oh let me get this your incredible logic. If IPOB calls for the destruction of Nigeria, that makes them terrorists. But when the armed Herdsmen actually go ahead to destroy Nigeria by killing people, burning down communities, destroying farm lands and chasing people into IDP camps, they are not terrorists.

So in effect, calling for violence makes one group terrorists but the group that goes beyond calling for violence and actually engages in violence is not a terrorist group?

This is incredible

1 Like

Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jaideyone:
really? where are your men?
empty chest beaters
fear fear cowards grin tongue
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bishop4real:

What's your definition of "peaceful"? When, in the course of exercising your perceived rights, you infringe on others' rights, are you being peaceful? Imagine what would happen if those whose rights you infringed on in pursuit of yours retaliates! There's a thin line between "protests" & "riot". Blocking of highways thereby impeding on other people's rights of way can't be termed peaceful. Learn to respect other people's rights if you want yours to be respected. Road sides, side walks, public places like the freedom square in Owerri amongst others can be used for "peaceful" protests by people who are not hell bent on fermenting trouble. Must you block the highway causing traffic jam & inconveniencing other law abiding citizens? Must everybody be in your league? Please note that your freedom during speech can be guaranteed but after speech is relative & is neither here nor there.

That same constitution that guarantees your right to freedom of expression also guarantees the right to uphold the sovereignty of the country to the relevant security agencies & authorities. The protest was not against any government policy but for the disintegration of the country. Which nation will sit back & watch indifferently when faced with such rascality?

Educate your faithfuls to act within dictates of civility if they expect to be treated as such. Otherwise, if dey do anyhow, dey see anyhow!

You are funny. So the incredible crime the protesters commited was blocking the road? A simple traffic offense which at best attracts a mere fine. This is what the noise is all about? Is there any country in the world where people dont protest and block the road? Do you know how many times I have been held in traffic by Herdsmen who block the road with their cattle? Has anyone arrested them for doing that?

The protesters have a right to protest for the disintegration of the country. It is called the right of self determination and is enshrined in international law which has been adopted by Nigeria. Anybody or group have a legal right to call for the disintegration of Nigeria as long as they not using violence to do it.
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by deomelo: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

Oh let me get this your incredible logic. If IPOB calls for the destruction of Nigeria, that makes them terrorists. But when the armed Herdsmen actually go ahead to destroy Nigeria by killing people, burning down communities, destroying farm lands and chasing people into IDP camps, they are not terrorists.

So in effect, calling for violence makes one group terrorists but the group that goes beyond calling for violence and actually engages in violence is not a terrorist group?

This is incredible

ipob called for the destruction of Nigeria, headsmen did not even though I deplore their killings and criminal activities.

ipob is a secessionist group, herdsmen are not.

ipob threatened to behead the president, herdsmen did not.

ipob set up a paramilitary and security force group, herdsmen did not

Stop acting like you are smart because you are obviously not, not even close.
Re: IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) by surequality: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is eyesaw! Absolutely without legal backings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu And Dino Melaye In A Discussion At The Plenary / Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja / Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.