Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Breaking... Rivers: INEC Suspends Announcement Of PHALGA 3 Bye-election Due To I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking... Rivers: INEC Suspends Announcement Of PHALGA 3 Bye-election Due To I (1237 Views)

INEC Suspends Rivers State Election / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District / We Have No Candidates For Zamfara, Rivers - INEC Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking... Rivers: INEC Suspends Announcement Of PHALGA 3 Bye-election Due To I by Juve4(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Breaking...
Rivers: INEC Suspends Announcement of PHALGA 3 Bye-Election Due To Irregularities.
https://twitter.com/OlayinkaLere/status/1030913101770698752

Re: Breaking... Rivers: INEC Suspends Announcement Of PHALGA 3 Bye-election Due To I by u3fine(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
After closing shops and market for a day, it turned out to be waist of time and money
Re: Breaking... Rivers: INEC Suspends Announcement Of PHALGA 3 Bye-election Due To I by lordm(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: Breaking... Rivers: INEC Suspends Announcement Of PHALGA 3 Bye-election Due To I by centoke30(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
APC wanted to rig that election to prove a point that they will defeat Wike come 2019,but seeing they can't, they had to order inec to cancel it so that PDP will not prove the point
Re: Breaking... Rivers: INEC Suspends Announcement Of PHALGA 3 Bye-election Due To I by Alejoc(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Just one Lga and it was inconclusive.... Na real waaa
Re: Breaking... Rivers: INEC Suspends Announcement Of PHALGA 3 Bye-election Due To I by MetaPhysical: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
This is not good for the SS zone. They just had by-elections in different parts of North - NW, NE, NC...no iissues, and they were concluded.
Shame on SS on this event and how it has turned out. Please change course. Everything cannot be about violence abeg.
Re: Breaking... Rivers: INEC Suspends Announcement Of PHALGA 3 Bye-election Due To I by Mynd44: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2018

(1)

What Happened Between Me, Jonathan, Buhari, Tambuwal, Others – Ex-igp Opens Up / Ten Years Challenge In The Middle Belt (pic) / 2019:ebonyi Governor Dave Umahi Thanks Apc,buhari For Conceding Defeat In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.