Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details (7013 Views)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by flames01: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
kettykings:

but how possible is it, i mean can the yorubas anihilate the igbos? or is the man hoping to get help from the North , i am still trying to see the possibility or otherwise in the man's wishful thinking.

This is pure day dreaming

Of course, that isn't possible. No one can annihilate any tribe. He is just allowing his blind emotion to overcome his sense of reasoning
Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by fergie001: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
flames01:

I've seen several igbos displaying the characters, not just one.
I was born here in the West and have lived here all my life...
Do you think I haven't seen Yorubas that will make me take a knife and rip off their hearts?
But having gone to school here,I have also seen those that I look at them,and say 'no be the same yoruba this one be'?
Why because some of them have been like brothers....
So.....stop am,E no good......

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by Patrioticooduan: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
flames01:

How does eze igbo knowing me matter in this discussion now? Don't you think that's a little bit stupid of you? Just asking.

I've related with many igbos and the boastful trait is in virtually all of them.
Even Ghanaians know them to be like that. The average Ghanian and South African knows Ibos are boastful people. This why they don't like Nigerians

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by Metuh: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
flames01:

How does eze igbo knowing me matter in this discussion now? Don't you think that's a little bit stupid of you? Just asking.

I've related with many igbos and the boastful trait is in virtually all of them.

Can you see how you are sounding so foolish confidently?

How were you able to know bout the Eze if he doesnt even know your poor self is existing?

Let them boast, you can continue being a coward. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by omofunaab(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lol, stupid post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by flames01: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Metuh:

Can you see how you are sounding so foolish confidently?

How were you able to know bout the Eze if he doesnt even know your poor self is existing?

Let them boast, you can continue being a coward. grin

The way you are spinning this rubbish makes you sound like an idiot.... Just an observation.

The issue isn't about eze igbo knowing me or not; the issue is about eze igbo displaying to the world that igbos are boastful, arrogant and disrespectful.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by flames01: 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
fergie001:

I was born here in the West and have lived here all my life...
Do you think I haven't seen Yorubas that will make me take a knife and rip off their hearts?
But having gone to school here,I have also seen those that I look at them,and say 'no be the same yoruba this one be'?
Why because some of them have been like brothers....
So.....stop am,E no good......

Every tribe has its bad part. Yes, no tribe is perfect. It may interest you to know that your brothers from the east don't want to accept that igbos have any problem. When any igboman does something bad in the east, your brothers will even say it is the fault of the Yorubas living among them in the east. cheesy

That in itself is a sign of arrogance and boasting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by fergie001: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
flames01:

Every tribe has its bad part. Yes, no tribe is perfect. It may interest you to know that your brothers from the east don't want to accept that igbos have any problem. When any igboman does something bad in the east, your brothers will even say it is the fault of the Yorubas living among them in the east. cheesy

That in itself is a sign of arrogance and boasting
Hahahahah,you and I know that's not true....
There is no perfect tribe...I agree
They all have their comma,
Arrogance and boasting is everywhere......
Saying who abuses the more between yoruba and Igbo is like asking who is older between the 'chick' and the 'hen'.

People will always say things but sometimes pretend like you don't see them...
Do you think some Igbos do not do things that make me get upset 2? Do you know I have cautioned one of your brothers here,who has poured all manner of invectives on me,I laughed away...
Surprisingly, I cautioned an Igbo guy,and he also did same here,so what's the difference?
You show me love,I respect you
You don't, you Bleep off,irrespective of tribe...

Don't get involved and don't hate,especially making it tribal...
Some of these guys you exchange words with might be guys you might have met in clubs or parties or even watch football with....
What we do here in NL is simulate,haa ensembles of the real world...but in truth,it isn't....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by thatigboman: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
agadez007:
Bro Let it go
I stayed with Yoruba and I can authoritatively that that is how many of them think about Igbos including their so called leaders Oba Lil Wayne in particular that threatned to drown a whole tribe in the lagoon If they don't vote his candidate, so you telling BU to sack him is like telling buhari to stop going to London

A wise dog once said "woof woof woof woof"
hahaha. Not asking for his sack. He will be prosecuted
Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
SirVintageCock:
THEY may have CALLED YOUR TRIBE THAT BUT THIS GUY IS calling for complete annihilation and extermination of Igbos. Not the same at all.
There's no difference....some wailers shouldn't have been allowed to germinate at all. May be Nigeria would have been a better country. Nonsense!
Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by flames01: 12:00am On Aug 19, 2018
fergie001:

Hahahahah,you and I know that's not true....
There is no perfect tribe...I agree
They all have their comma,
Arrogance and boasting is everywhere......
Saying who abuses the more between yoruba and Igbo is like asking who is older between the 'chick' and the 'hen'.

People will always say things but sometimes pretend like you don't see them...
Do you think some Igbos do not do things that make me get upset 2? Do you know I have cautioned one of your brothers here,who has poured all manner of invectives on me,I laughed away...
Surprisingly, I cautioned an Igbo guy,and he also did same here,so what's the difference?
You show me love,I respect you
You don't, you Bleep off,irrespective of tribe...

Don't get involved and don't hate,especially making it tribal...
Some of these guys you exchange words with might be guys you might have met in clubs or parties or even watch football with....
What we do here in NL is simulate,haa ensembles of the real world...but in truth,it isn't....

Read between the lines and you'll find out that igbos generally disrespect Yoruba culture and tradition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 19, 2018
He has said it and nothing will happen...heaven will not fall tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by fergie001: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

Read between the lines and you'll find out that igbos generally disrespect Yoruba culture and tradition
Example?
See,there are repercussions for desecrating cultures even in Igbo land,I also believe same with the North and everywhere..
If someone misbehaves where he isn't supposed to,then there are actions to deal with that....
Let me give you an example,someone goes to Ife and messes up with the customs of the land,are you sayingnno action(s) will be taken?
You do wrong,you go in for it...that one is everywhere nah
Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2018
thatigboman:
hahaha. Not asking for his sack. He will be prosecuted
prosecute my foot! He has said it and nothing will happen. If you are not happy with it, you can take the lagoon waterways tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by flames01: 12:12am On Aug 19, 2018
fergie001:

Example?
See,there are repercussions for desecrating cultures even in Igbo land,I also believe same with the North and everywhere..
If someone misbehaves where he isn't supposed to,then there are actions to deal with that....
Let me give you an example,someone goes to Ife and messes up with the customs of the land,are you sayingnno action(s) will be taken?
You do wrong,you go in for it...that one is everywhere nah

Eze igbo in akure is an example. He was fully aware of the taboo in having another crowned king in akure, but went ahead to intentionally flaunt the rule. Do you know what's behind his action? It is called arrogance, disrespect, disregard for constituted authority.

And will it interest you to know that virtually every igbo was hailing his action?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by fergie001: 12:20am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

Eze igbo in akure is an example. He was fully aware of the taboo in having another crowned king in akure, but went ahead to intentionally flaunt the rule. Do you know what's behind his action? It is called arrogance, disrespect, disregard for constituted authority.

And will it interest you to know that virtually every igbo was hailing his action?
Who is the every Igbo hailing his action?
Is every yoruba hailing alaba's action?
At least I know your position on the matter,so would it not be out of place for me,who have spent some money on education to say all Yorubas hail alaba's action?
Very simple case,every legal means utilizable for that Eze's decision to be rescinded and he be dealt with to forestall a re-occurrence should be employed,especially if he is in the know and went ahead with it....
Come to think of that,do you think it happens only in Akure?
In my little village in the east,there have been a heavy tussle of kinship and all that,and its still in the courts as we speak....
See its everywhere....humans worship power...
But when you set an example,others won't dare...
Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by selemempe: 2:12am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

I've seen several igbos displaying the characters, not just one.
igbos are all that abi? Wat about the yorobàs? U are sophisticated peaceful rich beautiful bla bla bla?
Which tribe killed abiola, killed saro wiwa, dele giwa, 3 million igbos and currently wiping out villages in the middle belt?

Which tribe ended the regional system, created phantom states and has held this country down since?

Which tribe has the tendency to be violent after u let them into ur land and home? Which tribe is the most clannish and backward in nigeria?

Which tribe gloats that they will always use violence to get wat they want? Which tribe feels they are born to rule nigeria? Which tribe produces very unreasonable people who easily become menaces to society?

Answer all these questions correctly and the real enemy of the yoruba will become clear.

Igbos are supposed to be ur best allies not ur problem.
Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by Auladimeji(m): 3:13am On Aug 19, 2018
profolaolu:
Are you bereaved? why the acrimony and bickering? were you not part of those jumping like an he-goat when someone called a tribe sophisticated slowpoke?
My brother, tell him again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by Auladimeji(m): 3:14am On Aug 19, 2018
mrbaba18:
Dat man should b sacked
Thousands of your descendant can't sack him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by Auladimeji(m): 3:18am On Aug 19, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Shut the hell up! Who r you? We dont need to touch you, gully erosion is already wiping you and your ancestral home off the map.

lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by Auladimeji(m): 3:21am On Aug 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Una dey craze? How many Ibos dey Babcock compared to Yorubas? Una done smoke Igbo. Yoruba people are solidly behind him.
Yes oil,they should increase his salary
Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by Born2Breed(f): 4:00am On Aug 19, 2018
thatigboman:
This post below on nairaland refers
https://www.nairaland.com/4684216/nigeria-better-without-igbos-alaba

This young man, employed to educate young adults studying in Babcock University has gone public, on a massive platform to call for extermination of igbos wherever they are found. This act is treasonable and we must make sure justice prevails.

I am calling on igbo students schooling at covenant and alumni who know this treasonable man, send us his contact details, everything you know about him.

Send them on facebook, twitter, instagram, nairaland and other social media and quote his treasonable posts.

And kindly pm me and send them to me. We must see to the end of this matter.

Will u remove covenant from your post before...

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by ayokellany: 4:36am On Aug 19, 2018
thatigboman:
This post below on nairaland refers
https://www.nairaland.com/4684216/nigeria-better-without-igbos-alaba

This young man, employed to educate young adults studying in Babcock University has gone public, on a massive platform to call for extermination of igbos wherever they are found. This act is treasonable and we must make sure justice prevails.

I am calling on igbo students schooling at covenant and alumni who know this treasonable man, send us his contact details, everything you know about him.

Send them on facebook, twitter, instagram, nairaland and other social media and quote his treasonable posts.

And kindly pm me and send them to me. We must see to the end of this matter.

Your forefathers have been making mouth long before your were born. Need I remind you how many of them perished in shame, needless to say say your hyperventilation on this will either perish with you or you perish in or with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by ayokellany: 4:52am On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:

How many Igbos have you seen that made you come to this foolish conclusions?

Your education is a waste of scarce resources and time aswear.

Were you taught to be intolerant in school? Can you imagine

If you are proud boastful n arrogant, you automatically become a foolish person. Foolish Igbos are not to be tolerated even on NL.

You can clearly see your investment in education is what is wasted. You simply can not decipher foolish behaviors make people hate you.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 19, 2018
Calling for the genocide of an entire tribe is quite extreme. We sometimes do not know the implications and effect of our words until the damage has been done...
We're urged to take a minute of silence, think before reacting.. Some do the very opposite. They react before thinking and then taking a minute of silence in regret.

There's a thing or two to learn from educated introverts here..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by Metuh: 6:16am On Aug 19, 2018
ayokellany:

If you are proud boastful n arrogant, you automatically become a foolish person. Foolish Igbos are not to be tolerated even on NL.

You can clearly see your investment in education is what is wasted. You simply can not decipher foolish behaviors make people hate you.
The lagoon is open bros.

Your hate can't even reduce my account balance. grin
Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by flames01: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2018
selemempe:
igbos are all that abi? Wat about the yorobàs? U are sophisticated peaceful rich beautiful bla bla bla?
Which tribe killed abiola, killed saro wiwa, dele giwa, 3 million igbos and currently wiping out villages in the middle belt?

Which tribe ended the regional system, created phantom states and has held this country down since?

Which tribe has the tendency to be violent after u let them into ur land and home? Which tribe is the most clannish and backward in nigeria?

Which tribe gloats that they will always use violence to get wat they want? Which tribe feels they are born to rule nigeria? Which tribe produces very unreasonable people who easily become menaces to society?

Answer all these questions correctly and the real enemy of the yoruba will become clear.

Igbos are supposed to be ur best allies not ur problem.

You've completely lost understanding of the current discussion out of your eagerness to defend your emptiness.

First off, every tribe has its own bad behavior.

Secondly, one general thing I've noticed about igbos is that they are boastful, arrogant and disrespectful. There are several evidences to back it up.
Igbos are not my problem. In fact, you become your own source of problems when you are arrogant, boastful and disrespectful to others.
Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by Rahyberg(m): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2018
Auladimeji:
Thousands of your descendant can't sack him
This really Got mi laughing out loud here wen i translate it to Yoruba , "Baba Nla Babalaku baba e".
I don't know wat is wrong with such tribe , it seems the traits of being arrogant, boastful and disrespectful is in dier blood.
That is ao a pry sch. classmate of mine who lives virtually all his 20yrs out of his 21yrs of age in IJB, telling mi dat we're are skull miners, Juju-Maker, Kidnappers and so on on Facebook.
Likewise , I knew much history about his family. His father was bankrupt due to almost 90% fake drugs which was stalk up in his Pharmacy store, and even the kinda of juju he was using..
We all need to alienate the Tribalism in us ao as to make Nigeria a peaceful nation and a better place to live in..

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by flames01: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2018
fergie001:

Who is the every Igbo hailing his action?
Is every yoruba hailing alaba's action?
At least I know your position on the matter,so would it not be out of place for me,who have spent some money on education to say all Yorubas hail alaba's action?
Very simple case,every legal means utilizable for that Eze's decision to be rescinded and he be dealt with to forestall a re-occurrence should be employed,especially if he is in the know and went ahead with it....
Come to think of that,do you think it happens only in Akure?
In my little village in the east,there have been a heavy tussle of kinship and all that,and its still in the courts as we speak....
See its everywhere....humans worship power...
But when you set an example,others won't dare...

You need to go back in time to read the post about that akure eze igbo news. You'll be amazed at how your igbo brothers were boasting away about his disrespectful conduct.

They were all claiming marginalization, but shut their mouth when the same eze igbo prostrated to beg Deji of Akure.
Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by MartinCorridon: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2018
kettykings:

but how possible is it, i mean can the yorubas anihilate the igbos? or is the man hoping to get help from the North , i am still trying to see the possibility or otherwise in the man's wishful thinking.

This is pure day dreaming

But you guys cry here all day about Awolowo being responsible for frying off 3 million Biafran souls.

Choose one nah. So you are exonerating him now ?

But it seems this guy's insults pained you to the bone.

RIP, my condolences

Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by fergie001: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

You need to go back in time to read the post about that akure eze igbo news. You'll be amazed at how your igbo brothers were boasting away about his disrespectful conduct.

They were all claiming marginalization, but shut their mouth when the same eze igbo prostrated to beg Deji of Akure.
That is ugly then.....then don't join them in their folly.....
Who no know,no know.....
What's the difference between you and them then?......
I would have told you an experience but I do not want to derail....
But know this,there are no good and bad tribes,there are only good ans bad individuals.......
I might defend Igbos today,because I was born one,likewise you for Yorubas.....we didn't have the opportunity to choose....
Re: Igbos Students In Babcock University Give Us Alaba Ajibola Details by Lot13(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2018
fergie001:

That is ugly then.....then don't join them in their folly.....
Who no know,no know.....
What's the difference between you and them then?......
I would have told you an experience but I do not want to derail....
But know this,there are no good and bad tribes,there are only good ans bad individuals.......
I might defend Igbos today,because I was born one,likewise you for Yorubas.....we didn't have the opportunity to choose....

Wise Igboman domesticated by Yoruba culture.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism / Ekiti Monarch To Honour Bisi Fayemi With Chieftaincy / Tinubu certificate compare original and Fake Chicago University cerfi(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.