Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? (2880 Views)

Job Interview In Surulere @ 1 Babatunde Street, Off Ogunlana Drive. / Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated / Whats Up With 1st Bank Recruitment Test Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by SOJ(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2007
Abeg, anyone heard from Celtel Asaba Interview?Its been a month now o.
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by odada(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2007
They have started calling people for trainning which commences on the 2nd of april,the final list is out and u can find out ur fate from an insider before they make it public,I alredi know mine best of luck and see at the top,cheers cool
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by VCKY99(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2007
It's true that celtel has started inviting people for training for April, however, it's also true that some people will start theirs May. My friend was asked if she's willing to start now [April] or wait till May. So people don't loose hope yet, you can still be called.

Odada, how far? Have you been called?
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by chukkysam: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2007
Odada,are u sure of the date.2nd april or 2nd of may u mean? u mean there is going to be training without medicals?pls lets the sure of the kind of info we give.
Thanks!
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by odada(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2007
A friend of mine is due to start her training monday 2nd april 2007!because of the public holiday they might probably start on the 3rd?

@vcky99
I am still xpecting mine what about u?any news yet?it is well mate see u in OGHARA!cheers
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by chrislike: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2007
@odada

how did dey call ur freind, they gave her a call or was it by e-mail,pls what day did they call her, men i hope thins really works out o
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by odada(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2007
she was called by a Bunmi in celtel the normal way they called us for interview and test!she was called this past wednesday,
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by chrislike: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2007
thanks for replyin,but wat abt medicals,den how else can u knw if u made d list without an insider?
it is well
congrats to her nd to u in advance grin
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by odada(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2007
I dont know abt medicals yet?they are yet to make the list public and if u made it they would contact u?like my friend vcky99 said u can start trainning in april or may!cheers mate,see u at the top!
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by chukkysam: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2007
Thanks odada for the lastest info.lets just keep our fingers cross and hope they call us for the 2nd batch training in may.
one love!
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by fredosky: 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2007
Hey Men thanks for the info.
What are our chances?
Does anyone knows an insider that could help confirm my name?
Let me hear from you please.
Thanks and God bless you.
Wishing you all the best.
Fred
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by swordfish(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2007
guyz wat are you folks talking about, why should i get to know my fate from an insider its not a fair way to get people who spent time and money to get to asaba both for the interviews and typing test.
what rational are they using to select those who are to start training in april and those who are to come later?
this whole process is really begining to get on my nerves why would people have to go thru so much stress and tension just to secure a job?
well for all you guyz who were invited for the first round of training i congratulate you all.
i just hope that those of us that are left do get the call!
i really expected better from a multinational company like CELTEL
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by odada(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2007
the list is definately gonna be made public pretty soon,but its just an added advantage to ease tension if u av got an insider in celtel that could check if ur name is on the list?u dont need to be castigating them cos u dont know what they are about ok? @sword fish
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by ronique: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2007
Na wa o! Just got to know that they had started calling people up for training yesterday. It;s really true they were due to start yesterday. Well, those of us still waiting let's just keep praying. The pay is even so small for all the stress.(50k during the probation period and 71k afterwards) Isn;t that poor an offer from Celtel? Think about it.
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by chukkysam: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2007
na wa oooooooo!God dey ,if we know work for celtel,dat one know say we know go work for another place.god will bring another oportunity for u.but for the meantime,lets just keep our fingers crossed and be hopeful they call us for may training.By the way,anyone in house dat was called for april training,should pls give us situation report.Like how many people were call for this april training,and so on,
One love!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by swordfish(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2007
HEY ODADA I DID NOT MEAN ANY HARM WAS JUST EXPRESSING MYSELF AND HOW THINGS SHOULD BE DONE IN AN IDLE SITUATION.
WELL YOU SEEM TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DEVELOP A NETWORK RELATIONSHIP WITH VCKY99 WHICH I MUST SAY IS VERY HEALTHY.
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU BOTH FOR A FAVOUR, WELL WE HAVE KEPT THIS "CELTEL" FIRE BURNING ON THIS FORUM FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW AND WELL THEY HAVE STARTED CALLING; WELL WEN YOU DO GET YOUR CALL PLEASE DO LET US KNOW I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL IN OGAHRA BUT WELL I GUESS THE DAYS AHEAD WOULD TELL FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVEN'T GOT INSIDERS TO HAVE OUR NAMES CHECKED OUT.
CHEERS I I DO HOPE YOU WLOD KEEEP THE HOUSE POSTED.
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by ymx(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2007
@odada
can you pls confirm where the training is taking place? Lagos, Asaba or Ogara
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by swordfish(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2007
HEY ODADA I DID NOT MEAN ANY HARM WAS JUST EXPRESSING MYSELF AND HOW THINGS SHOULD BE DONE IN AN IDLE SITUATION.
WELL YOU SEEM TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DEVELOP A NETWORK RELATIONSHIP WITH VCKY99 WHICH I MUST SAY IS VERY HEALTHY.
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU BOTH FOR A FAVOUR, WELL WE HAVE KEPT THIS "CELTEL" FIRE BURNING ON THIS FORUM FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW AND WELL THEY HAVE STARTED CALLING; WELL WEN YOU DO GET YOUR CALL PLEASE DO LET US KNOW I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL IN OGAHRA BUT WELL I GUESS THE DAYS AHEAD WOULD TELL FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVEN'T GOT INSIDERS TO HAVE OUR NAMES CHECKED OUT.
CHEERS I I DO HOPE YOU WLOD KEEEP THE HOUSE POSTED.
do take note ODADA
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by haatrop: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2007
bobs wat are u saying.is celtel pay that low.i mean wats the whole fuss about.50k 71k.bullshit, well i do not still mind the job .at least it will add to my cv.u know once u in., u can move around easily.
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by haatrop: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2007
pls i need someone to hit me up with any recruitment jist with naija navy.am dead interested in working there.i know i can count on nairaland users
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by sogee: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2007
Thanks for all your contributions, i was given an information that the celtel calls now are for those in Lag and it will go round until it gets to OGahara, Give me more info. plaease.
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by odada(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2007
Will keep u posted if and when In hear anything!see u at the top, @sword fish

@ymx
I cant really say for sure but i gather its at delta state!
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by ymx(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2007
@odada
what did your insider confirm to you? did he or she say you were shortlisted for the may training? also would d list b made public?

cheers
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by SOJ(m): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2007
heard the training is in batches o.there is no posting now,no be 4 delta u do d interview so u go work for there abeg.they just finished training the supervisors who will handle us so lets keep our fingers crossed and our hearts prayerful,abi?
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by chukkysam: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2007
@Vck99
have u not heard from ur friend that was call the april training.pls tell her to give u situation report from oghara.so u can share with us in the house.just kind of curious.
thanks
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by odada(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2007
@ymx
my insider confirmed that i wasnt on the first batch list but hopefully i know i will make the second batch by MAY!

@soj
my fingers are tired of being CROSSED wink

SEE Y'ALL IN OGHARA!!!
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by tochikc: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2007
eco bank any info?
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by odada(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2007
U must av brain damage asking for eco bank info in a celtel thread?all these new peeps on NL sef wey dey find employment where una come from? angry had to write in pidgin english so people like TOCHIKC who dont understand english and read properly will not do this again!
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by Isabel50: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2007
Hi everyone,
Celtel is really keeping people tensed up. How will we know if we were not on the list? Do they inform people if they have failed or u just have to figure that out for urself? And the pay is actualy quite low.
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by odada(m): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2007
just be optimistic and hope for the best!i gather the list is going to be made public soon,cheers all the best @isabel50
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by chukkysam: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2007
@odada

heard anything new from ur friend dats ungoing the training right now in asaba?kind of curious.
thanks!
Re: Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? by odada(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2007
I avnt heard anything yet from my friend but i promise u that as soon as i do u will be the second person to know after me grin grin,its well already mate!see u at the top and at oghara, cheersĀ  @chukkysam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laboratory Technician Test/ Interview / A Guy Raped And Stole A Girls Phone In Sapele After Inviting Her Via 2go / Does Anyone Know The Entry Level Salary Of Alpha Beta Consulting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.